Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Next target: Texas Longhorns

+2
EPICxPENGUIN69
Nef77
6 posters

Go down

Next target: Texas Longhorns Empty Next target: Texas Longhorns

Post  Nef77 June 7th 2011, 7:54 pm

Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Next target: Texas Longhorns Empty Re: Next target: Texas Longhorns

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 7th 2011, 7:56 pm

his wife is fucking hot
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 7th 2011, 9:38 pm

Uh oh. Man USC, OSU, North Carolina now Texas? Who's next Oklahoma? Florida?

This is why I wish teams like Epics would be on TV. They (typically) don't do it for the money/benefits. They do it cause they love the game.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  George_the_Kat June 8th 2011, 7:51 pm

At least the NCAA is doing something about it now. Looks like the USC case started a spark and it'll keep going.
George_the_Kat
George_the_Kat

Street Cred : 4

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 9th 2011, 12:15 am

MaddMatt wrote:Uh oh. Man USC, OSU, North Carolina now Texas? Who's next Oklahoma? Florida?

This is why I wish teams like Epics would be on TV. They (typically) don't do it for the money/benefits. They do it cause they love the game.

I do it because if I didnt play football, I probably wouldnt be in college.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 11th 2011, 10:10 pm

As a Longhorn fan i hope they dont find anything wrong... god i hope....
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 June 12th 2011, 2:13 am

Anyone else find it funny how it's mainly big schools getting destroyed lately. I would be willing to bet the SEC will have the next scandal.
usmfan45
usmfan45

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 12th 2011, 6:10 pm

usmfan45 wrote:Anyone else find it funny how it's mainly big schools getting destroyed lately. I would be willing to bet the SEC will have the next scandal.

It's funny because USC, OSU and now possibly Texas were all schools that had improper benefit scandals and Michigan didn't log the practice time or whatever it was correctly. Kind of stupid in my opinion. It's not like the extra practice helped in the Win column. lol

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 June 12th 2011, 6:33 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
usmfan45 wrote:Anyone else find it funny how it's mainly big schools getting destroyed lately. I would be willing to bet the SEC will have the next scandal.

It's funny because USC, OSU and now possibly Texas were all schools that had improper benefit scandals and Michigan didn't log the practice time or whatever it was correctly. Kind of stupid in my opinion. It's not like the extra practice helped in the Win column. lol

Yeah. I know. ha ha. What's wrong with Michigan?
usmfan45
usmfan45

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 12th 2011, 7:25 pm

usmfan45 wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:

Yeah. I know. ha ha. What's wrong with Michigan?

Well it goes back to January 2nd 2007. The day after Lloyd Carr's last game. We had a new coach come in by the name of Rich Rod. Now Rich Rod was successful coach at his alma mater West Virginia. He left them like a cocknugget and took the job at Michigan. Rich Rod was ignorant about Michigan's traditions, one of the bigger ones being the #1. That number is reserved for WR's and only WR's. Braylon Edwards I believe makes donations each year to make sure that number stays with a WR. Well Rich Rod gave that number to some other kid and got a ton of criticism. He later took the number back. That wasn't the only thing wrong with Rich Rod. For you see, Rich Rod ran a very complicated offensive system. This system was called the "Spread". In Rich Rods version of the Spread he liked smaller and quicker guys. This upset players like Ryan Mallett who said "fuck you I'm going to Arkansas." Mario Manningham also took off for the pro's. Which left a hole at WR. A good amount of other players left the school ASAP because of Rich Rod. (A big name would be Donovan Warren). But I digress. The spread was not suited for the players at Michigan, with Mallett gone the only decent QB was Steven fucking Threet. He ended up sucking for a full year and later transferred (A common theme throughout the Rich Rod era, Players leaving Michigan). Rich Rod was still upset because he did not land his #1 priority in Terrell Pryor, you know the same one that did such wonders at OSU. That would have been a great pick up for Rich Rod because he may have actually won a game or two....that later would have been forfeited, but instead he lost to fucking TOLEDO of all fucking schools *Michigans only loss to a MAC team*. But again I digress. With Rich Rod not having "his" type of players at the school, he spent the next 3 years trying to get "his" players. The only problem is, they were all on offense. In year 2 the Wolverines improved in the Win column with the addition of Tate Forcier. The guy had a knack of coming up with the big play when the team needed it. Forcier fell off in the second half as did Michigan, finishing 5-7. The next year people were shocked when Denard Robinson came in starting over Forcier, Forcier turned out to be a fucking nutcase and was literally fucking nuts. The mofucker was hanging out a window like a bitch thinking of suicide or some shit. Dumbass. Denard lit the FBS UP and stormed onto the scene with a gajillion yards and 50 touchdowns in his first 3 games. The team started out hot, everything looked like it was clicking, but when Big 10 season started that defense showed how piss poor it really was. Early signs against UMass showed just how bad they could be when Michigan barely pulled off a W against UMass. But Michigans defense became so horrible it made the 2008 Lions defense look like the steel curtain. Alas, Michigan fucked off the 2nd half and finished 7-6 a slight improvement. After that, along with major infractions from the NCAA for practice. Michigan decided to fire Rich Rod because he was a horrible fit. His final record at Michigan was 15-22, leaving him only 107 wins behind Lloyd Carr and he now holds the record for worst winning percentage in Michigan history. Now with a new athletic director Michigan hired a Michigan man in Brady Hoke who promises to bring back the smash mouth type of football and puts more emphasis on games against ND, MSU and OSU. Thus a new chapter begins.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 14th 2011, 4:32 pm

The NCAA needs to man up. Dont puss out. You think someone is cheating or found out they ARE cheating. "Drop the fucking hammer" (Platoon).

Also, why 15 less scholarships? fuck it. no scholarships to you get your shit together
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down