Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Its TEBOW TIME!!!

+3
at23steelers
Mutant
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
7 posters

Go down

Its TEBOW TIME!!! Empty Its TEBOW TIME!!!

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 15th 2011, 2:23 pm

i guess the Broncos are gonna start Tebow this season, new coach and new philosophy...i cant help but think that orton would be a great fit in Arizona, hes alot better option than Kolb IMHO.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d820c7109/article/foxs-qb-history-suggests-tebow-will-be-his-choice?module=HP_cp2
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Its TEBOW TIME!!! Empty Re: Its TEBOW TIME!!!

Post  Mutant July 15th 2011, 3:07 pm

I've been a Orton fan ever since the 49ers-Broncos game where I looked through the programme and saw the caption on a pic "Kyle Orton commands his offense in a mammoth 400+ yard game vs. the Colts in Week 2" or something similar.

I thought "Holy shit! This guy'd be great for the Cardinals!".

I'm not keen on Kolb to be honest. He's 3rd on my list of choices after Bulger. He'll cost too much for a guy who's only started 7 games in 4 years.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 15th 2011, 3:33 pm

Mutant wrote:I've been a Orton fan ever since the 49ers-Broncos game where I looked through the programme and saw the caption on a pic "Kyle Orton commands his offense in a mammoth 400+ yard game vs. the Colts in Week 2" or something similar.

I'm not keen on Kolb to be honest. He's 3rd on my list of choices after Bulger. He'll cost too much for a guy who's only started 7 games in 4 years.

i hear ya man, in all honesty i would take Orton,Mcnabb,Palmer and even start Derek Andersen again before i considered Kolb.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 15th 2011, 3:40 pm

Mutant wrote:I've been a Orton fan ever since the 49ers-Broncos game where I looked through the programme and saw the caption on a pic "Kyle Orton commands his offense in a mammoth 400+ yard game vs. the Colts in Week 2" or something similar.

Not sure why you're a huge Bulger fan. I would take Kolb, McNabb, Orton, Young, and Palmer over him.
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant July 15th 2011, 3:41 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

i hear ya man, in all honesty i would take Orton,Mcnabb,Palmer and even start Derek Andersen again before i considered Kolb.

Oh God no! When the CBA gets done someone should drive Anderson into the woords and shoot him and bury him in a shallow grave.

Never should he tarnish the roster of a professional football team ever again.

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing Tebow in action. I think the guy got a raw deal when he was drafted and maybe he's spent a year under Orton, he can show us what he can do.

I'm going to draft him in the Fantasy League tomorrow.
Mutant
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 15th 2011, 3:42 pm

Mutant wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Oh God no! When the CBA gets done someone should drive Anderson into the woords and shoot him and bury him in a shallow grave.

That said, I'm looking forward to seeing Tebow in action. I think the guy got a raw deal when he was drafted and maybe he's spent a year under Orton, he can show us what he can do.

Good job keeping your Fantasy League plans a secret. If I were the person drafting 1 pick infront of you, I would take Tebow to be a "Meany Face!!" Laughing Laughing
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 15th 2011, 3:43 pm

at23steelers wrote:
Mutant wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Good job keeping your Fantasy League plans a secret. If I were the person drafting 1 pick infront of you, I would take Tebow to be a "Meany Face!!" Laughing Laughing

bounce cheers
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant July 15th 2011, 3:45 pm

at23steelers wrote:

Not sure why you're a huge Bulger fan. I would take Kolb, McNabb, Orton, Young, and Palmer over him.

Becuase he fits our offense. He has the same kind of accuracy as Warner did. He also worked under Warner in St. Louis. Plus he has a lot of experience to pass on to Skelton. Skelton is a guy we're going to develop, I can't see him learning much off Kolb.

And he's a cheap option.

Only major issue with Bulger is that he's a bit too old and banged up. I think Whisenhunt is after a younger guy.
Mutant
Mutant

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 15th 2011, 3:50 pm

Mutant wrote:
at23steelers wrote:

Becuase he fits our offense. He has the same kind of accuracy as Warner did. He also worked under Warner in St. Louis. Plus he has a lot of experience to pass on to Skelton. Skelton is a guy we're going to develop, I can't see him learning much off Kolb.

And he's a cheap option.

Only major issue with Bulger is that he's a bit too old and banged up. I think Whisenhunt is after a younger guy.

yea Bulger is a bit banged up, at this stage of his career i think of him along the lines of mark brunnel ( good to help young QB, not good to start) ...i honestly forgot all about Vince Young until atsteeler mentioned him...he could be a good option
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 15th 2011, 3:52 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Mutant wrote:
at23steelers wrote:

And he's a cheap option.

yea Bulger is a bit banged up, at this stage of his career i think of him along the lines of mark brunnel ( good to help young QB, not good to start) ...i honestly forgot all about Vince Young until atsteeler mentioned him...he could be a good option

I think Young would be a good option too. Although, they could sign Bulger, lose a ton of games, and then draft Luck next year!!! Just depends what they're thinking of doing this year. Behind your Oline, I would be scared of Bulger's lack of mobility. I always thought McNabb would be a great fit along with Orton and Young as my top 3.
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 15th 2011, 3:53 pm

Why would anyone want Derek Anderson? I think Carson Palmer, Matt Hasselbeck, Kyle Orton, Vince Young, and Kevin Kolb are all options that I would take. But Derek Anderson? LOL no.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ July 15th 2011, 3:56 pm

the thing about Andrew Luck is...who really knows what he will do next season? also there is the injury factor, i know he is the Top Prospect but he is exactly that, a prospect...i wouldnt be trying to lose a bunch of games just for "potential"....i would go after one of the mentioned QBs and use Fitz while hes still young and actually wants to play in Arizona...too many losses make players lose interest and leave town
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 15th 2011, 4:48 pm

Tebow....Have fun meeting Mr. Suh and company when we play this year. lol

On the Kolb debate, he's had what? 2 or 3 good games in his career where he had like over 400 yards in each game? Yeah, too small a sample size for me, I'd pass and take Orton or McNabb if hes available then try to draft a QB next year.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 15th 2011, 6:55 pm

Rex Grossman. Twisted Evil
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 July 15th 2011, 8:14 pm

at23steelers wrote:

BULGER IS THE SHIT
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers July 15th 2011, 8:38 pm

TheDrunkGuyOnTheCouch wrote:
at23steelers wrote:

BULGER IS THE SHIT

Yeah, what was I thinking?? Laughing Laughing
at23steelers
at23steelers

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 July 16th 2011, 12:19 am

at23steelers wrote:
at23steelers wrote:

BULGER IS THE SHIT

DONT YOU BE TALKIN SARCASTICALLY ABOUT MY BOI BULGER

Its TEBOW TIME!!! Mark-Bulger

YOU SEE THIS? THIS GUY IS A MOTHERFUCKING QUARTERBACK. DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE A QUARTERBACK?? UNLESS HIS NAME IS DAN MARINO OR BEN ROETHLISBERGER, YOUR QUARTERBACK CAN'T HOLD A SHIT COVERED TURD UP TO THIS GUY. YEAH, I SAID A SHIT COVERED TURD. YOU SEE THAT FACE? ITS THE FACE OF DOMINANCE.
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 16th 2011, 12:25 am

at23steelers wrote:
at23steelers wrote:

BULGER IS THE SHIT

YOU SEE THIS? THIS GUY IS A MOTHERFUCKING QUARTERBACK. DOES YOUR TEAM HAVE A QUARTERBACK?? UNLESS HIS NAME IS DAN MARINO OR BEN ROETHLISBERGER, YOUR QUARTERBACK CAN'T HOLD A SHIT COVERED TURD UP TO THIS GUY. YEAH, I SAID A SHIT COVERED TURD. YOU SEE THAT FACE? ITS THE FACE OF DOMINANCE.

bulger was good and then the rams lost all the WRs, TEs, and RBs and O-line
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  PhantomReturns93 July 16th 2011, 12:31 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
at23steelers wrote:
at23steelers wrote:

BULGER IS THE SHIT

bulger was good and then the rams lost all the WRs, TEs, and RBs and O-line

BULGER IS A MOTHERFUCKIN QUARTERBACK, HE DONT TAKE SHIT FROM NOBODY. AND I MEAN NO-BODY. WHEN THE RAMS STARTED DUMPING THEIR GOOD PLAYERS, IT DID NOT RUB BULGER THE RIGHT WAY AT ALL. NOT AT ALL. THEY WERE GETTING ALL UP IN HIS BUZNISS. SO HE DECIDED TO SUCK SO THAT ANOTHER FRANCHISE MORE WORTHY OF HIS GODLY TRANSCENDING PROWESS AT THE QUARTERBACK POSITION COULD ACQUIRE HIS SKILLZ IN FREE AGENCY.
PhantomReturns93
PhantomReturns93

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum