Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Future olympic champion

3 posters

Go down

Future olympic champion Empty Future olympic champion

Post  barneyb July 15th 2011, 4:01 pm

http://www.vincosport.com/forum/lawrence-okoye-destroys-uk-record-discus

This guy went to a school down the road from me and was a winger for the rugby team. Nicknamed the school boy jonah lomu he is 6ft 4 and weighed around 260 lbs. Putting that into perspective, it is the same position as me in rugby and i am 5 10 and 180lbs which is a fairly standard size. He just ran through people, and when we played them it was the only time i was glad i was injured, he scored 4 times and knocked two players out of the game.

After finishing school he decided to take up athletics, mainly discuss, and in his first major event, he broke the UK all time record by over a meter and rocketed to number 3 in the world. With another year I am willing to put a lot of money on him winning it in england next summer
barneyb
barneyb

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Future olympic champion Empty Re: Future olympic champion

Post  Soarindude02 July 15th 2011, 4:16 pm

bp_brien wrote:http://www.vincosport.com/forum/lawrence-okoye-destroys-uk-record-discus

This guy went to a school down the road from me and was a winger for the rugby team. Nicknamed the school boy jonah lomu he is 6ft 4 and weighed around 260 lbs. Putting that into perspective, it is the same position as me in rugby and i am 5 10 and 180lbs which is a fairly standard size. He just ran through people, and when we played them it was the only time i was glad i was injured, he scored 4 times and knocked two players out of the game.

After finishing school he decided to take up athletics, mainly discuss, and in his first major event, he broke the UK all time record by over a meter and rocketed to number 3 in the world. With another year I am willing to put a lot of money on him winning it in england next summer

Can we get this guy into the NFL? Shocked Shocked Shocked
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  barneyb July 15th 2011, 4:23 pm

His dad did play in the nfl, not sure who it was though

Anyway, after the olympics he has is going to the london wasps, one of the better professional teams in the country. The fly half (quaterback'ish' player) from his team is already playing for them and has made a few starts at the age of 17 and 18.

Needless to say, their age group for this rugby team was incredible and they won the school nationals and kicked the shit out of near every school they played.

Just if anyones interested, this is the rugby player he was compared too, who was also offered several large contracts in the nfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYt1TOSni4E
barneyb
barneyb

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant July 15th 2011, 4:31 pm

bp_brien wrote:His dad did play in the nfl, not sure who it was though

Anyway, after the olympics he has is going to the london wasps, one of the better professional teams in the country. The fly half (quaterback'ish' player) from his team is already playing for them and has made a few starts at the age of 17 and 18.

Needless to say, their age group for this rugby team was incredible and they won the school nationals and kicked the shit out of near every school they played.

Just if anyones interested, this is the rugby player he was compared too, who was also offered several large contracts in the nfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYt1TOSni4E

Jonah Lomu scared the living shit out of everyone. He was actually based in my town with the All Blacks before the 1999 World Cup.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum