Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Cris Carter- A Real Dumbass

+6
TRU11
CaptRCG2
Thadden
Browns
ccdog23
MaddMatter
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Cris Carter- A Real Dumbass  - Page 2 Empty Re: Cris Carter- A Real Dumbass

Post  at23steelers August 13th 2011, 5:44 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
at23steelers wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:maybe all those years playing for the Vikings really created a hatred towards the Lions for Cris Carter because i cant think of any reason he would have Desean Jackson ahead of Megatron...ever

Top Punt Returners in the NFL?
At devin hester is one of the greatest return men ever,maybe the best ever. So should that make him a top receiver too? And why is it that I say the same things as capt and epic yet I'm the only one who didn't get street cred Sad

He said he couldn't think of a reason why Desean would EVER be ahead of Megatron. I said if we were rating the Top KR's in the game, DJack should be higher than Megatron!! Wink
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 13th 2011, 5:45 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:Desean jackson isnt a top 5 reciever because he is a bitch.

Not because he does this showboat shit but he is only good vertically or pushing routes like slants, anything where he has a running start. He isnt a santonio holmes who can run full speed, stop, turn around, catch, and do crazy shit for a score

I have yet to see jackson make a highlight reel catch where he isnt running 90 yards down the field with no one around. No catches are tip toe drag or catch in traffic, every thing is him running a fly route and having the ball drop to him with no one around him
Exactly,people are just on his dick because of the long touchdowns and punt returns. He doesn't have the skills of megatron,Andre Johnson,fitz,Holmes,wayne,Austin and several other receivers. Well I was confused at lol
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 13th 2011, 6:34 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:Desean jackson isnt a top 5 reciever because he is a bitch.

Not because he does this showboat shit but he is only good vertically or pushing routes like slants, anything where he has a running start. He isnt a santonio holmes who can run full speed, stop, turn around, catch, and do crazy shit for a score

I have yet to see jackson make a highlight reel catch where he isnt running 90 yards down the field with no one around. No catches are tip toe drag or catch in traffic, every thing is him running a fly route and having the ball drop to him with no one around him
Exactly,people are just on his dick because of the long touchdowns and punt returns. He doesn't have the skills of megatron,Andre Johnson,fitz,Holmes,wayne,Austin and several other receivers. Well I was confused at lol

If you have a team with absolutely no QB or no oline, Who would you rather have, megatron or desean?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 13th 2011, 6:50 pm

EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:

If you have a team with absolutely no QB or no oline, Who would you rather have, megatron or desean?
Megatron,we've seen him with some of the worst teams of all time and still have success and put up numbers,while desean has always had talent.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 13th 2011, 8:43 pm

ccdog23 wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:

Megatron,we've seen him with some of the worst teams of all time and still have success and put up numbers,while desean has always had talent.

All I want is everything ESPN has said to be not true. I want the pats to go 4-12, eagles to have their entire team get injured and go 1-15, clausen to light it up and cam newton to bust, and megaton have a .... 2000 yard year at WR, be the 1st to do it the NFL. I WOULD SHIT MY PANTS
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2