Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Saints @ Packers

+6
EPICxPENGUIN69
HurpDurpHurray
TRU11
Mutant
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Saints @ Packers - Page 2 Empty Re: Saints @ Packers

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 9th 2011, 7:43 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:The Packers offense is incredible.

i seriously dont know how they get away with the Offense they run, its basically the Spread Offense from college, 90% of the snaps are from Shotgun....I would be willing to bet alot of $$$$ that Tim Tebow would thrive in the Packers scheme Shocked

its more complicated than that. what made tim tebow so successful in college is the fact he had the fast team in the sec. tim tebow wouldnt fit in that offense because he is a bit slow throwing, i like tebow and believe he will be fine, but what makes the packers run so smoothly is the fact rodgers gets rid of the ball really fast and throws it exactly where his guy can get it

if any offense is pulled straight out of college, it would have to be the patriots. break down all of their formations and routes and you see the same shit on saturday
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 9th 2011, 8:30 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:looking back at how extremely "lucky" the Packers were last season, I have FULL confidence in a complete meltdown happening up there....they barely made the Playoffs and then got on a hot streak, after what A-Rag had to say about Sanchez i hope the Pack go 2-14

First of all wishing a losing season on a team, just becasue of what one guy on the team said? Really?

Second of all, I like what Rodgers said, and think he has a point. Why does any player have to get into all that stuff? Whatever happened to just playing football and thats it? Do players really need to do all this extra stuff, cant they let their play put them out there? If I was drafting a QB, Id rather have someone dedicated to football and football only (besides doing charity and helping in the community), I woudnt want my QB doing photo shoots or commercials. I'd rather have a low key, hard working QB who lets his play speak fro itself.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden September 9th 2011, 8:39 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:looking back at how extremely "lucky" the Packers were last season, I have FULL confidence in a complete meltdown happening up there....they barely made the Playoffs and then got on a hot streak, after what A-Rag had to say about Sanchez i hope the Pack go 2-14

First of all wishing a losing season on a team, just becasue of what one guy on the team said? Really?

Second of all, I like what Rodgers said, and think he has a point. Why does any player have to get into all that stuff? Whatever happened to just playing football and thats it? Do players really need to do all this extra stuff, cant they let their play put them out there? If I was drafting a QB, Id rather have someone dedicated to football and football only (besides doing charity and helping in the community), I woudnt want my QB doing photo shoots or commercials. I'd rather have a low key, hard working QB who lets his play speak fro itself.
Or someone funny like Peyton Manning
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 9th 2011, 10:15 pm

Thadden wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Or someone funny like Peyton Manning

his commercials are classic
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 September 10th 2011, 1:00 am

Mutant wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:
Thadden wrote:
EPICxPLATYPUS69 wrote:i love the packers cheerleaders. they all look like charles bronson look a likes. i sware you though some pads and helmet, you have a good b team right there, last girl i knew with more arm hair than me was a cheerleader in greenbay, if the greenbay cheerleaders looked any more like men they would star in a rob schneider movie where he switches body, the greenbay cheerleaders are sponsored by tampax extra flow tampons because they have angry menstrual cycles, im pretty sure when they were doing back flips a skirt came up and i saw a dick...

THEY ARE FUCKING UGLY
The Packers dont have cheerleaders...

there was bitches on the sidelines with pom poms and in those gay uniforms...cheerleaders

You're both right.

The Packers don't have an official cheerleading team, not since 1988.

But as of 2007 they've used college bitches as limited cheerleaders at home games.

those bitches were hit dude. college chicks should be hot but god damn, they are scary
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 10th 2011, 6:03 am

i hate to keep harping on the Packers but is it just me or do they also get a free pass when it comes to TD celabrations? i mean seriously, they NEVER get an unsportmanlike or excessive celebration for doing the Lambue Leap nor do they get penalized for swarming thier player and hug him all over the ground....but Braylon Edwrads gets a 15 yard penalty for doing his "dougie' dance after he scored Mad
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant September 10th 2011, 6:32 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:i hate to keep harping on the Packers but is it just me or do they also get a free pass when it comes to TD celabrations? i mean seriously, they NEVER get an unsportmanlike or excessive celebration for doing the Lambue Leap nor do they get penalized for swarming thier player and hug him all over the ground....but Braylon Edwrads gets a 15 yard penalty for doing his "dougie' dance after he scored Mad

The worst thing about the NFL is the celebrations, or lack of them.

You score a TD which ties or puts you in the lead with 3 mins of the 4th to go
and about all you can do is do a Lambeau Leap (I've seen many players do it, not just Packers players) or do that funny little jump, twist, and bang butts with your TE or something.

Or get a couple of claps on the back/head from your team mates.

If I were Santonio Holmes who had just scored the winning TD with 30 seconds on the clock, I'd have ripped my jersey off, swung it round my head and then flung it into the crowd.

It's like there's a rule against emotion.

That's why I'm glad there's guys like Ocho and Owens who do real celebrations and don't care about the fine that Goodell will give 'em.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 10th 2011, 7:46 am

Mutant wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:i hate to keep harping on the Packers but is it just me or do they also get a free pass when it comes to TD celabrations? i mean seriously, they NEVER get an unsportmanlike or excessive celebration for doing the Lambue Leap nor do they get penalized for swarming thier player and hug him all over the ground....but Braylon Edwrads gets a 15 yard penalty for doing his "dougie' dance after he scored Mad

and about all you can do is do a Lambeau Leap (I've seen many players do it, not just Packers players) or do that funny little jump, twist, and bang butts with your TE or something.

If I were Santonio Holmes who had just scored the winning TD with 30 seconds on the clock, I'd have ripped my jersey off, swung it round my head and then flung it into the crowd.

That's why I'm glad there's guys like Ocho and Owens who do real celebrations and don't care about the fine that Goodell will give 'em.

Im all for having TD celebrations, i hate it when a player gets a penalty for it...the point i was trying to make is the Packers have never been fined for thiers...i think the "Leap" would be considered excessive, dont you?
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant September 10th 2011, 8:15 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Mutant wrote:

Im all for having TD celebrations, i hate it when a player gets a penalty for it...the point i was trying to make is the Packers have never been fined for thiers...i think the "Leap" would be considered excessive, dont you?

I know what you mean.

It's like one rule for the Packers, and one for everyone else.

Like the Tuck Rule only applies for the Patriots
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 10th 2011, 9:10 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
Mutant wrote:

Wow, you must really hate the packers huh? The leap has been around for a long time, I doubt anyone is going to fine someone for doing the leap. Its like a part of the packers, its a part of who they are. If a packer scores a TD, its expected of them to do the leap. Its almost a piece of history for them. If you wan to fine for the leap now, why not just stop having TD celebrations completely. The leap is one of if not the last good celebration in the league.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 10th 2011, 9:44 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Wow, you must really hate the packers huh? The leap has been around for a long time, I doubt anyone is going to fine someone for doing the leap. Its like a part of the packers, its a part of who they are. If a packer scores a TD, its expected of them to do the leap. Its almost a piece of history for them. If you wan to fine for the leap now, why not just stop having TD celebrations completely. The leap is one of if not the last good celebration in the league.

NO...has absolutley nothing to do hate-wise with the Packers, it has to do with why are they not penalized 15 yards for excessive celebration when they do the Leap? its as if they have thier own rules to follow but anyone else celebrating gets a penalty...i guess no one has read any of my posts in this thread where i was nit picking certain things the Packers get away with, for instance against the Saints we all saw Woodson throw some uppercuts but he was only penalized and NOT ejected...or the blatant double team sandwich that CB Williams and Safety Collins did to TE Graham that buckled his knees and tackled him before the ball even left Brees hand, directly in front of a Ref too Shocked
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2