Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Orlando Brown dead at age 40

4 posters

Go down

Orlando Brown dead at age 40 Empty Orlando Brown dead at age 40

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 23rd 2011, 7:02 pm

BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Orlando Brown dead at age 40 Empty Re: Orlando Brown dead at age 40

Post  Thadden September 23rd 2011, 11:53 pm

Very sad story, RIP
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 24th 2011, 1:11 am

hate to say it but, hes the thug that pushed a ref to the ground and was gonna kick his ass after the Ref threw a flag..kinda reminded me of Hayneworth when he stomped on Gurodes head when Gurode didnt have a helmet on...

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 September 24th 2011, 3:08 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:hate to say it but, hes the thug that pushed a ref to the ground and was gonna kick his ass after the Ref threw a flag..kinda reminded me of Hayneworth when he stomped on Gurodes head when Gurode didnt have a helmet on...

The ref hit him in the eye with the flag, and he missed three seasons because of the injury. Not justifying attacking a ref, but he did win 25mil from the NFL from the injury
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ September 24th 2011, 7:34 am

KWicK78 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:hate to say it but, hes the thug that pushed a ref to the ground and was gonna kick his ass after the Ref threw a flag..kinda reminded me of Hayneworth when he stomped on Gurodes head when Gurode didnt have a helmet on...

The ref hit him in the eye with the flag, and he missed three seasons because of the injury. Not justifying attacking a ref, but he did win 25mil from the NFL from the injury

the Ref didnt "purposely" hit him with the flag, there was a penalty and he threw the flag and accidentally by some divine intervention did it manage to go thru his facemask and hit his eye, definetly not on purpose, but going after the Ref and shoving him to the ground and then trying to attack the Ref WAS on purpose...why he was awarded ANY $$$ for that is beyond me, if i was the Ref i wouldve sued him for assault....just like Gurode shouldve sued Haynworth for assault
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 September 24th 2011, 4:08 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:

the Ref didnt "purposely" hit him with the flag, there was a penalty and he threw the flag and accidentally by some divine intervention did it manage to go thru his facemask and hit his eye, definetly not on purpose, but going after the Ref and shoving him to the ground and then trying to attack the Ref WAS on purpose...why he was awarded ANY $$$ for that is beyond me, if i was the Ref i wouldve sued him for assault....just like Gurode shouldve sued Haynworth for assault

I don't disagree with you. But on the other hand, you do have to look at it from a player perspective and say "Do I really want a ref to just negligently throw a flag filled with BBs into a group of players?" I don't think I do. As far as I understand it, the flag doesn't mark anything. They don't have to throw it where the penalty occurred. Many of them just do anyway.

So I'm okay with him being awarded for negligence. But he also should have been punished for the physical attack.
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down