Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Mike - Brown: I am very excited to create my own p

5 posters

Go down

Mike - Brown: I am very excited to create my own p Empty Mike - Brown: I am very excited to create my own p

Post  beizi July 21st 2011, 12:07 am

Lakers new coach Mike Brown has just assumed office on the adoption of ESPN's office issued a brief acceptance speech.

In his opening remarks, Brown said: "First of all, I want to thank Bass (family), Dr. Bass, Jim Bass and also Mitch Kupchak gave me this opportunity. This is very special to me I am excited. I came here hoping to help this continue to champion the road. I am very excited to be here and create my own path, and move forward with the team. "

For his relationship with Kobe Bryant, the outside world have a lot of speculation, Brown admitted he and Bryant had not spoken to each other, but he said: "Kobe and I sent text messages to each other tonight, and I think we will meet. I want a team effort, but first I want is a team oriented team. So you will see them in my team. "

With a coach experience to LeBron James, Brown believes he can also coach Kobe: "We all know that Kobe will be the Hall of Fame player, he has a lot of rings. For me, this is very special, when you try to chase the other champion, this will increase our chemistry. "

beizi

Street Cred : 0

Back to top Go down

Mike - Brown: I am very excited to create my own p Empty Re: Mike - Brown: I am very excited to create my own p

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 21st 2011, 12:13 am

ok who is this dude
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Mike - Brown: I am very excited to create my own p Empty Re: Mike - Brown: I am very excited to create my own p

Post  Browns July 21st 2011, 12:14 am

I actually sorta liked mike brown in Cleveland and wish him the best in LA
Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 21st 2011, 12:18 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:ok who is this dude
Seriously,I just looked at all his threads and they are posted months after the stuff was news.I think it may be a spam account.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden July 21st 2011, 12:23 am

ccdog wrote:
Seriously,I just looked at all his threads and they are posted months after the stuff was news.I think it may be a spam account.
What is it spamming?
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 21st 2011, 12:27 am

Thadden wrote:
ccdog wrote:
What is it spamming?
https://sporting-world.forumotion.com/t708-barkley-tired-of-bickering-not-care-who-wins-imIt definitley was earlier on,now it doesn't seem to be putting links in.Still seems weird though.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden July 21st 2011, 12:41 am

ccdog wrote:
Thadden wrote:
ccdog wrote:
What is it spamming?
https://sporting-world.forumotion.com/t708-barkley-tired-of-bickering-not-care-who-wins-imIt definitley was earlier on,now it doesn't seem to be putting links in.Still seems weird though.
Yeah I noticed all of the stories were old but who sent the account and how'd it find our site and most of all, why is it spamming months old basketball news?
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 21st 2011, 12:47 am

Thadden wrote:
ccdog wrote:
Thadden wrote:
ccdog wrote:
What is it spamming?
Yeah I noticed all of the stories were old but who sent the account and how'd it find our site and most of all, why is it spamming months old basketball news?
IDK I was wondering the same thing,maybe one of those bitch ass admins know.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 21st 2011, 12:54 am

ccdog wrote:
Thadden wrote:
ccdog wrote:
Thadden wrote:
ccdog wrote:
What is it spamming?

only one answer.

kill him
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 21st 2011, 12:59 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
ccdog wrote:
Thadden wrote:
ccdog wrote:
Thadden wrote:
ccdog wrote:
What is it spamming?

only one answer.

kill him
We'll teach that nigga to post old news.I got a gun and a knife,how do you wanna do this shit.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 21st 2011, 1:06 am

ccdog wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
ccdog wrote:
Thadden wrote:
ccdog wrote:
Thadden wrote:
ccdog wrote:
What is it spamming?

only one answer.

kill him
We'll teach that nigga to post old news.I got a gun and a knife,how do you wanna do this shit.
I was gonna say we pull a mummy and unleash a bunch of flesh eating what ever on him
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 21st 2011, 1:10 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
I was gonna say we pull a mummy and unleash a bunch of flesh eating what ever on him
Let's do it! What a Face
ccdog23
ccdog23

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down