Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Lions Rant

3 posters

Go down

Lions Rant Empty Lions Rant

Post  MaddMatter December 5th 2011, 12:45 am

This team just pisses me off. I mean I'm not even that pissed off, more disappointed

Gah damn. We have to be the worst first quarter team in the fucking NFL. We are possibly the best 2nd half team in the NFL, but mother fucker, if we stopped getting down 10+ points each game we would be able to control the clock better and actually TRY to run the football. I know we don't have the best O-line but come on.

Penalties, this is getting ridiculous. Schwartz has to start cussing some mother fuckers out or something. Burleson, you have shown me a hat trick I have never fucking seen in my life and possibly, I will never see it again. You got THREE fucking offensive pass interferences? Seriously? Come on, you're better than that. It's just unreal how we shoot ourselves in the foot so fucking much.

Defense- Can we get rid of this wide 9 bull shit, it pisses me the fuck off. "Oh they're in a wide 9? Oh shit 3 step drop, or you know lets run it up the middle!" Gah damn.

I'll even say we did play pretty decent, I thought Brees would light us up without Delmas, Houston, Suh and Mcdonald, then losing Kevin Smith never helps. Those are 4 key injuries and a decent special teams player. Plus Brees made several excellent throws.

The thing is, we are just to immature right now. We take to many fucking penalties at the worst possible times. So I guess that's a good, but bad thing. I feel like the past two games against the two best teams in the NFL, we beat ourselves with penalties.

Stafford also looked damn good today. Missed Megatron on an underthrow but I think that was his only bad pass of the day.

This team needs a wakeup call with the penalties. Because damn, its just so damn frustrating.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Lions Rant Empty Re: Lions Rant

Post  Thadden December 5th 2011, 1:02 am

MaddMatt wrote:....

This team just pisses me off. I mean I'm not even that pissed off, more disappointed

Gah damn. We have to be the worst first quarter team in the fucking NFL. We are possibly the best 2nd half team in the NFL, but mother fucker, if we stopped getting down 10+ points each game we would be able to control the clock better and actually TRY to run the football. I know we don't have the best O-line but come on.

Penalties, this is getting ridiculous. Schwartz has to start cussing some mother fuckers out or something. Burleson, you have shown me a hat trick I have never fucking seen in my life and possibly, I will never see it again. You got THREE fucking offensive pass interferences? Seriously? Come on, you're better than that. It's just unreal how we shoot ourselves in the foot so fucking much.

Defense- Can we get rid of this wide 9 bull shit, it pisses me the fuck off. "Oh they're in a wide 9? Oh shit 3 step drop, or you know lets run it up the middle!" Gah damn. I'll even say we did play pretty decent, I thought Brees would light us up without Delmas, Houston, Suh and Mcdonald, then losing Kevin Smith never helps. Those are 4 key injuries and a decent special teams player. Plus Brees made several excellent throws.

The thing is, we are just to immature right now. We take to many fucking penalties at the worst possible times. So I guess that's a good, but bad thing. I feel like the past two games against the two best teams in the NFL, we beat ourselves with penalties.

Stafford also looked damn good today. Missed Megatron on an underthrow but I think that was his only bad pass of the day.

This team needs a wakeup call with the penalties. Because damn, its just so damn frustrating.
The wide-9 sucks. Honestly, the only three things it does is boost pass-rushing stats (example: Jason Babin's 12 sacks) and is an automatic 3 yards, that's before the running back actually has to make a move so they have potential for far more, and it also destroys defensive ends ability to play the run (example: Trent Cole, very complete DE in past years cant do much now, also hurt but thats another story)

It sucks, and thats my opinion from watching the Eagles who dont have LB's. The Lions actually have a good linebacking corps.
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy December 5th 2011, 4:19 pm

I blame the Coach. The extreme lack of dicipline on that team is astounding and is the exact reason why you guys arent in the games you should be in.

Like the commentary guy said last night, if you guys didnt shoot yourselves in teh foot so often with these assinine penalties, DET would be a force to be reckoned with.

Liek you said, the offensive pass int, the utterly disrespectful personal fouls, pushing a ref really? what fucking league do you play in where you arent gonna get flagged for that? Im suprised he ddnt get tossed. Throwing the ball at the other team?

Grow the fuck up.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down