Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Yahoo Fantasy Football League for those interested

+2
MaddMatter
BaltRavensFan20
6 posters

Go down

Yahoo Fantasy Football League for those interested Empty Yahoo Fantasy Football League for those interested

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 2nd 2012, 6:51 pm

Name - SPWO League (yes I know i prob spelled League wrong)
Password - sports

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/register/tos?league_id=329710&password=sports

I figured Id make a separate post for this. I wanted to do a seperate yahoo league for anyone interested. Its a idp which means there is 1 LB, 1 DL, and 1 DB. I have listed the setting below for it. If anyone has any opinions or changes they feel are better LET ME KNOW. I can change it then to most of your liking. Its a 10 person league.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/329710/settings

The Draft is next saturday at 10pm, if that wont work for anyone LET ME KNOW! And I can change it....

BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Fantasy Football League for those interested Empty Re: Yahoo Fantasy Football League for those interested

Post  MaddMatter August 2nd 2012, 11:32 pm

I'll prolly join.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Yahoo Fantasy Football League for those interested Empty Re: Yahoo Fantasy Football League for those interested

Post  usmfan45 August 2nd 2012, 11:33 pm

I'm thinking about it, but I don't wanna be like cut throat pissed at Balt if he fucks stuff up. lol.
usmfan45
usmfan45

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 2nd 2012, 11:35 pm

Balt,I hope you realized from epic to not fuck this up.Consequences can be dire.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 2nd 2012, 11:58 pm

I joined
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  usmfan45 August 3rd 2012, 12:01 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:I joined

Oh shit, Balt, I'm hoping you did this right.
usmfan45
usmfan45

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 3rd 2012, 6:43 pm

Thanks for joining guys. I did a yahoo league last year on another forum (it was a little bare after awhile, you know the drill, not everyone keeping up on it and stuff Rolling Eyes ). This didnt really have anything to do with epics draft or anything. I just enjoyed running one last year, so I wanted to do it again.

But yeah, thats why I posted the settings for you guys to look over. Thats why I also said if you guys have any things you wanted changed I can change. I'd rather do this to everyones liking that way it makes in enjoyable....

I cant choose the draft order untill every joins, so in the time being, whats everyones draft preference? "Random" or Snake?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 3rd 2012, 6:55 pm

OH! and if you guys know of anyone else whos interested they are free to sign up if we need more people...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark August 3rd 2012, 7:16 pm

Joined, do snake format, it makes more sense in fantasy football.

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 3rd 2012, 9:31 pm

I'll probably keep track of the team on Yahoo more than anything. My Money league is on Yahoo, so I'll be on there everyday during the season.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 3rd 2012, 11:22 pm

MaddMatter wrote:I'll probably keep track of the team on Yahoo more than anything. My Money league is on Yahoo, so I'll be on there everyday during the season.

A couple of people I know do money leagues, have you tried an auction draft before?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 3rd 2012, 11:23 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:I'll probably keep track of the team on Yahoo more than anything. My Money league is on Yahoo, so I'll be on there everyday during the season.

A couple of people I know do money leagues, have you tried an auction draft before?

I have not, them things seem weird.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 3rd 2012, 11:28 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

It does, the guy I work with did one, and he said he only got like one good player (i think it was rodgers), and he hardly had any "money" left for anyone else.....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 3rd 2012, 11:37 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

It does, the guy I work with did one, and he said he only got like one good player (i think it was rodgers), and he hardly had any "money" left for anyone else.....

Yeah fuck that, you need a bunch of sleepers to be any good.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down