Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

I dont think I can be a Jets fan

+3
S
HurpDurpHurray
EPICxPENGUIN69
7 posters

Go down

I dont think I can be a Jets fan Empty I dont think I can be a Jets fan

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 23rd 2012, 11:02 pm

Dont get me wrong Mastr, I am just saying.

I grew up an Eagles fan until 2002 or 2003 when I started to realize McNabb sucked dick and it was around the time chad pennington took control and I really liked him as a player. Now a days, I look around the NFL and I enjoy watching teams like the Ravens, Titans, and Redskins because they fit my style of football better. They all play "grid it" football where games are usually pretty close. The jets are just open heart surgery every week, It is tough to watch. I am not a band wagon fan because I usually route for shitty teams, I mean, I have been a mets, flyers, and sixers fan for ever and they have had some awful down right sad events happen
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

I dont think I can be a Jets fan Empty Re: I dont think I can be a Jets fan

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 23rd 2012, 11:12 pm

Ravens? Damn, from one shitty QB to another Very Happy
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 23rd 2012, 11:16 pm

The titans? lol
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 23rd 2012, 11:19 pm

I like Harbaugh and Flacco. Good head coach and a QB who has no respect ball all he does is ball. I really like the titans though. Munchak is a cool guy and a good coach and I love locker at QB, watched him in college and I think he was a great player then and will be a great NFL player
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 23rd 2012, 11:22 pm

So you aren't a Jets fan anymore?
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 23rd 2012, 11:24 pm

EPICxMUSICIAN69 wrote:Dont get me wrong Mastr, I am just saying.

I grew up an Eagles fan until 2002 or 2003 when I started to realize McNabb sucked dick and it was around the time chad pennington took control and I really liked him as a player. Now a days, I look around the NFL and I enjoy watching teams like the Ravens, Titans, and Redskins because they fit my style of football better. They all play "grid it" football where games are usually pretty close. The jets are just open heart surgery every week, It is tough to watch. I am not a band wagon fan because I usually route for shitty teams, I mean, I have been a mets, flyers, and sixers fan for ever and they have had some awful down right sad events happen

Shocked

ive been a Jets fan my entire life ( yes its a loong time ) , i remeber when i was a kid growing up watching Klecko,Gastinuea,Lyons etc etc dominate Offenses and throw QBs around like ragdolls and i remeber the 1-15 season Mad , the 2-14 season and a few 3-13/4-12 Y U NO? seasons as well, but for some odd reason i never once thought about changing my team simply because they sucked or thier games were tough to watch, i enjoy being the "underdawg" and the Jets have always been that, i love when they win a game they had no business even suiting up for ( playoff win against Pats is most recent) , or the games they are getting blown out in and somehow find a way to win ( Miracle in the Meadowlands after losing 30-3 to start the 4th against the Fins Twisted Evil ) , i guess being a Jets fan is something that takes a looong time to acquire but if they werent your first favorite team i can understand someone changing thier allegiance to them, especially after all the negative crap thats spewed about them on a daily basis, fans of all teams come and go so the best way to satisfy yourself would be to go with what team you rooted for when you were younger and when winning didnt matter, you just loved to watch them play.

I dont think I can be a Jets fan 549704016
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 23rd 2012, 11:27 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxMUSICIAN69 wrote:Dont get me wrong Mastr, I am just saying.

Shocked

ive been a Jets fan my entire life ( yes its a loong time ) , i remeber when i was a kid growing up watching Klecko,Gastinuea,Lyons etc etc dominate Offenses and throw QBs around like ragdolls and i remeber the 1-15 season Mad , the 2-14 season and a few 3-13/4-12 Y U NO? seasons as well, but for some odd reason i never once thought about changing my team simply because they sucked or thier games were tough to watch, i enjoy being the "underdawg" and the Jets have always been that, i love when they win a game they had no business even suiting up for ( playoff win against Pats is most recent) , or the games they are getting blown out in and somehow find a way to win ( Miracle in the Meadowlands after losing 30-3 to start the 4th against the Fins Twisted Evil ) , i guess being a Jets fan is something that takes a looong time to acquire but if they werent your first favorite team i can understand someone changing thier allegiance to them, especially after all the negative crap thats spewed about them on a daily basis, fans of all teams come and go so the best way to satisfy yourself would be to go with what team you rooted for when you were younger and when winning didnt matter, you just loved to watch them play.

I dont think I can be a Jets fan 549704016

Its not like I am just dropping the jets like a hot potato but I dont like supper hyped up bad press and the direction the team is going with mike tannenbaum at GM.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 August 24th 2012, 7:29 am

If you want Grind it football, check out the seahawks.

FUCK YOU ALL. Watch the seahawks they have a grind it offense with Lynch and a grind it Defense with Bryant, Thomas, Clemons, Chancellor, Sherman, and Browner.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 24th 2012, 9:17 am

Always finding ways to throw the hawks into everything lol
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 24th 2012, 10:42 am

I cant like the seahawks because they dead fetuses they wear and call a uniform

This season I am routing for Mark Sanchez to shut people up, I want the Titans to surprise some people and maybe make the playoffs, and I hope Flacco gets some respect this year. Can't say I am Flacco fan but I think his OC is a dipshit and the fact he has been as successful as he has with the system he plays and is destroyed by the media, I want him to do well.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 24th 2012, 11:31 am

EPICxMUSICIAN69 wrote:I cant like the seahawks because they dead fetuses they wear and call a uniform

This season I am routing for Mark Sanchez to shut people up, I want the Titans to surprise some people and maybe make the playoffs, and I hope Flacco gets some respect this year. Can't say I am Flacco fan but I think his OC is a dipshit and the fact he has been as successful as he has with the system he plays and is destroyed by the media, I want him to do well.

Was that first sentence English? And I don't think it will be a surprise if the Titans make the playoffs. Their division is shit and it's not like they were terrible last season
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 24th 2012, 6:18 pm

EPICxMUSICIAN69 wrote:I cant like the seahawks because they dead fetuses they wear and call a uniform

Well after coming out last night and throwing the ball around like a bat out of hell, I think your wish might be granted this year Laughing He had a few drives for scores where he only missed one pass. I think this year will be different for him....

Torrey Smith looks GOOOOOODDDDD.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 24th 2012, 9:19 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Was that first sentence English? And I don't think it will be a surprise if the Titans make the playoffs. Their division is shit and it's not like they were terrible last season

their uniforms make about as much sense as that sentence you alluded to. fucking abortions
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 24th 2012, 9:23 pm

well, whatever you do, just dont root for a team because of the W in the column...its much better to get hassled by other teams fans because your team sucks than get heckled by even "your" own teams fans because you dont know shit about "your" team...just sayin

tongue
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 24th 2012, 9:26 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:well, whatever you do, just dont root for a team because of the W in the column...its much better to get hassled by other teams fans because your team sucks than get heckled by even "your" own teams fans because you dont know shit about "your" team...just sayin

tongue

trust me Im not colin cowherd where I am a bandwagon fan who only likes teams if they are doing well. Pro sports are weird for me.

MLB I like the mets because they are the younger brother almost you know. You have the Yankees, Phillies, and Redsox and the mets are the joke of the east coast you know

I liked the eagles because of their defense back when I was young young young. Then I liked jets because they had a few cool guys like pennington, martin, and ellis. I like to follow college players I like you know.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ August 24th 2012, 9:36 pm

Dis HOE be ackin up
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down