Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Ravens @ Eagles

5 posters

Go down

Ravens @ Eagles  Empty Ravens @ Eagles

Post  MaddMatter September 16th 2012, 2:51 pm

No way Vick lasts the season, he looks terrible in his decision making and he's on the ground after 95% of his throws. Nick Foles better be on stand by, he's going to get some playing time this season.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Ravens @ Eagles  Empty Re: Ravens @ Eagles

Post  MaddMatter September 16th 2012, 3:17 pm

Sorry, Thadden, your Eagles look like shit. I mean how many turnovers on the season already? 7? 8? And it's only been 6 quarters.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 16th 2012, 3:19 pm

And Desean Jackson is gonna break his hand if he keeps trying to punch people in the facemask
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 16th 2012, 3:21 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:And Desean Jackson is gonna break his hand if he keeps trying to punch people in the facemask

And Vick is gonna break in half if he wants more tackles than TD's. I mean, Cmon Vick, it was you vs Ray Lewis.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden September 16th 2012, 3:39 pm

Andy Reid might be the worst coach in NFL history at clock-management. This seems like it happens so often. Field Goal is going to come back to bite us
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden September 16th 2012, 4:39 pm

I dare you to call DeSean Jackson a pussy after that! Really nice catch
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 16th 2012, 4:42 pm

Thadden wrote:I dare you to call DeSean Jackson a pussy after that! Really nice catch
Next Play Interception! lmfao

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden September 16th 2012, 4:54 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Thadden wrote:I dare you to call DeSean Jackson a pussy after that! Really nice catch
And???
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 16th 2012, 5:08 pm

Thadden wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
And???

Profit?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 September 17th 2012, 4:46 am

the offensive PI was awesome on Jones Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

i have to agree with puppetz now.

Aso and DRC where holding wrs all day and it wasent either called or it was illegal contact lol.

Heck Aso was all on Jones and had his back turned towards the ball and yet gets saved by offensive PI.
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 17th 2012, 5:33 pm

TRU11 wrote:the offensive PI was awesome on Jones Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Aso and DRC where holding wrs all day and it wasent either called or it was illegal contact lol.

Heck Aso was all on Jones and had his back turned towards the ball and yet gets saved by offensive PI.

Dont get me wrong, our team stunk notheless yesterday. BUT, the refs didn't make it any better and certainly need to go. There have been too many crap calls the last 2 weeks.....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden September 17th 2012, 6:08 pm

I disagree, I only saw one hold from DRC. Aso on the other hand, just completely sucks... I dont know how he was ever a dominant player. He doesnt turn his hips fast enough due to his size and interferes on every single play. I think he could be a good safety but currently he just struggles too much and interferes every play. DRC is actually really good though and is clean for the most part. I disagree with Leech's statement about how we play dirty. If hes referring to Aso then agreed but really the only other player with any history of playing dirty is maybe Cullen Jenkins although he mostly left that behind in Green Bay.

Im interested in learning what your CB Williams did to piss off our entire recieving core. Jackson was getting in fights with him which would normally lead me to suspect it being DeSean's fault but Maclin also got in a fight with him. Then Avant even got into it with him. Avant is one of the best guys on our team is super religous and just shies away from that type of stuff. Im interested in hearing more about this.

All in all, I agree the officiating was bad

Last edited by Thadden on September 17th 2012, 7:02 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misinformation, my mistake)
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 September 17th 2012, 6:42 pm

Thadden wrote:

I disagree, I only saw one hold from DRC. Aso on the other hand, just completely sucks... I dont know how he was ever a dominant player. He doesnt turn his hips fast enough due to his size and interferes on every single play. I think he could be a good safety but currently he just struggles too much and interferes every play. DRC is actually really good though and is clean for the most part. I disagree with Leech's statement about how we play dirty. If hes referring to Aso then agreed but really the only other player with any history of playing dirty is maybe Cullen Jenkins although he mostly left that behind in Green Bay.

Im interested in learning what your CB Williams did to piss off our entire recieving core. Jackson was getting in fights with him which would normally lead me to suspect it being DeSean's fault but Maclin also got in a fight with him. Then Avant even got into it with him. Avant is one of the best guys on our team is super religous and just shies away from that type of stuff. Im interested in hearing more about this.

All in all, I agree the officiating was bad and although we benefited from some, just remember that terrible fumble throw from Vick that wasnt overturned

I can't stand williams and wish they would get rid of him. He doesnt have much hip movement either like you said with aso. It seems like hes always getting burned. Hes just not that great. It actually wouldn't surprise me if Cary did start it, hes always seemed like he would be a hot headed player to me....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden September 17th 2012, 7:01 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Thadden wrote:

All in all, I agree the officiating was bad and although we benefited from some, just remember that terrible fumble throw from Vick that wasnt overturned

I can't stand williams and wish they would get rid of him. He doesnt have much hip movement either like you said with aso. It seems like hes always getting burned. Hes just not that great. It actually wouldn't surprise me if Cary did start it, hes always seemed like he would be a hot headed player to me....
Yeah if it was just DeSean I would fully expect him of starting it but Im watching the replay of the game on NFL sunday ticket channel 705 and everybody is getting involved with him. I also would like to know what got up Coleman's ass. Hes normally a really fair player, doesnt get involved after the play, but yesterday he was being a real douche
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down