Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Lions vs. Titans

5 posters

Go down

Lions vs. Titans Empty Lions vs. Titans

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 23rd 2012, 5:22 pm

I dunno wtf is going on in this game, but SHAUN HILL, not Matthew Stafford, SHAUN HILL completed a 46 yard TD pass to tie it up at the end of regulation. Wow.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Lions vs. Titans Empty Re: Lions vs. Titans

Post  tubbs51 September 23rd 2012, 9:20 pm

My poor co worker is gonna be on suicide watch lol. He thought the Lions would win by two scores. Too bad the Lions dont have a defense.... actually they do have a defense, it just sucks that they have a defense made out of pee wee league washouts.

Should be interesting later on how the Hawks and Lions will match up... And yes Puppets i bring up the Seahawks,

tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 23rd 2012, 9:38 pm

tubbs51 wrote:My poor co worker is gonna be on suicide watch lol. He thought the Lions would win by two scores. Too bad the Lions dont have a defense.... actually they do have a defense, it just sucks that they have a defense made out of pee wee league washouts.

Should be interesting later on how the Hawks and Lions will match up... And yes Puppets i bring up the Seahawks,

You get a plus one for that video lol
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 September 23rd 2012, 10:45 pm

Thanks hurp. I figure it'll be a wash cause Puppets will give me a -1 lol
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 24th 2012, 4:55 pm

When I want to post my long ass rant at why I hated everything about this game. I will, but right now, I'm not trying to get pissed.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 24th 2012, 6:47 pm

MaddMatter wrote:When I want to post my long ass rant at why I hated everything about this game. I will, but right now, I'm not trying to get pissed.

I killed your parents.

...are you mad now?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S September 24th 2012, 7:05 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:When I want to post my long ass rant at why I hated everything about this game. I will, but right now, I'm not trying to get pissed.

I killed your parents.

...are you mad now?
he mad
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 24th 2012, 7:53 pm

Stephen wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I killed your parents.

...are you mad now?
he mad

Nope, just tired.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 24th 2012, 9:44 pm

Welp I guess I should give my take.

The Bad:
Lions sucked dick yesterday.

I'm getting fucking tired of seeing Jason Hanson all day every day. Don't get me wrong, I love Jason, but gah damn, when you can move the ball all day and stall at the 30 every fucking time, it pisses me the fuck off. I mean, shit, Hanson has what 8 or 9 FG's the last two weeks? The fuck is that? Lions scored 27 points yesterday and that's not good enough. We have all these high draft picks on offense. There is no fucking reason we should be stalling out between the 20-30 yard line 3 times a game every fucking game.

Stafford-he needs to step his shit up. 3 TD's in 3 games? The fuck is that? Get your shit together. Put the damn ball in the fucking endzone. You are paid to score points, you are not paid to stand on the sideline watching Jason Hanson score points.

WR's- Anyone want to make a play besides Megatron? Titus Young, where you been all year? Nate's starting to put up some numbers but it shouldn't take 3 weeks to hear his name called on a consistent basis. But Titus, you had like 2 catches going into yesterdays game, let's take away that hail mary and your stats are pathetic. Step your game up.

Pettigrew.....don't get me fucking started on Pettigrew. Why the fuck do you keep on dropping 2-3 passes a fucking game? Seriously? You are a first round pick. I could understand if these were tough as shit catches, but they are catches right in your fucking hands, make the damn catch. And what the fuck was that bullshit in the 4th quarter with the game on the line? You let them take the ball from you like they were taking candy from a baby. Literally. That was the most disgusting play I have seen in a long ass time. They outworked you and you gave up. You just quit on that play. Disgusting.

O-Line: GET A FUCKING PUSH! THERE'S A REASON STAFFORD CAN'T SCORE ANY TOUCHDOWNS! You are the WORST Run blocking offensive line in the league and I promise you that. How do you consistently get beat off the line. This O-line couldn't get a good run block if they played Eastern Michigans defense. This is pathetic. There is a reason we're trying to run 25 times a game. WE HAVE TO! THERE ARE ONLY SIX MEN IN THE BOX. HOW CAN YOU NOT RUN WITH SIX MEN IN THE BOX! I swear, the Titans had only 6 men in the box at least 80% of the time. It's pathetic.

Oh boy, the defense.

Where to start? D-line or DB's?

DB's: Seriously? You guys do know this is tackle football right? Tackle, as in, the guy must hit the ground to be considered down. I saw better tackling in 2008 than I did yesterday. That shit was pathetic. "DUR IMA JUST TOUCH HIM AND SOMEONE ELSE WILL MAKE THE TACKLE!!!!" DURRRR. Gah damn, that was the worst tackling I've seen in a long time. Pathetic. I'm not going to kill you on your cover skills for one reason.

The D-line: Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic. You are probably the highest paid D-line in the league AND YOU CANT EVEN GET A GAH DAMN HURRY ON JAKE LOCKER! Jake Locker just stood back there ALL DAY waiting for people to get open. "Best D-line in the league?" You played like the most overrated position unit of any team yesterday. HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT EVEN GET A FUCKING PRESSURE ON JAKE LOCKER! Fucking disgusting. Cliff? I'm glad you didn't sign that 3 year $30 million deal. You don't even have a sack in 3 games. CYA!

Special Teams:
.....GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE! YOU PLAYED HORRIBLE TO. THE OFFENSE JUST GAVE YOU A 7 POINT LEAD IN THE FOURTH FUCKING QUARTER AND WHAT DO YOU DO? YOU IMMEDIATELY GIVE UP THAT LEAD IN 11 SECONDS, FUCKING GARBAGE. 2 RETURNS FOR TOUCHDOWNS FUCKING GARBAGE. I'd cut 1 or 2 of you if I were Schwartz. That was pathetic to watch.

All in all that was pathetic to watch as a Lions fan. The team got outplayed in every phase of the game. Offense, defense and Special Teams. Even if the Lions won that game in OT I would have been disgusted with how the team played.

Me and my brother were driving home last night and my mom texts my brother "at least it was a good game." Normally, I'm pissed after a loss, and don't talk. This set me the fuck off. I was pissed. The Lions lost, the Tigers lost TWICE. I started cussing like crazy driving down the highway "Mother fucker that wasn't a good game, we fucking lost, we don't accept losing in my house fuck that shit. I'm not ok with being competitive, I want to win, I don't want to be 2nd best I want to be first best. Fuck that shit, you don't play good if you fucking lose. Fuck that bullshit." Oh I went off. Fuck losing I hate losing. Hate losing more than I like winning.

Other news:
Titan stadium is a decent stadium. The seats we had we're nice. But that is not a football crowd. All their animations and shit were cheesy as fuck. (as are some at Ford Field, but still) The screen was named "Titantron." EVERY first down was "ONE, TWO, THREE, FIRST DOWN!" That was stupid and the Lions fans mocked that every time lol. The stupidest thing I saw was the raising of a flag. Not the American flag. The "12th man" Flag. I'm like "This isn't Seattle what the fuck is this shit? LAME!"

Going back to the "non football crowd" That was a quiet stadium. Me and my brother were saying Ford Field was as loud as them during the 0-16 season, and we were not joking around.

Tons of Lions fans there. I think in the section I sat in it was 50/50. Also, I met Mikel Leshoures mom. That was pretty sweet.

The worst part about yesterday though wasn't the fact that we lost. It was the fact that I had to drive home home 8 1/2 hours knowing we sucked. Being in a car, for 8 1/2 hours knowing you sucked, sucks. I was pissed the whole fucking way home.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter September 24th 2012, 10:32 pm

OH and that last play was a fucking joke.

Before the 4th down QB sneak the ball was probably 1 foot short of a first down.

Then the QB sneak. Where Shaun Hill at least got back to the LoS. But somehow when they measured the ball, he lost like 2 yards on a QB sneak.

How in the hell do you lose 2 yards on a QB sneak? I now hate the replacement officials and cannot wait till I see Ed Hochulie flex his muscles for a first down.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray September 24th 2012, 11:11 pm

Stephen wrote:
he mad
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down