Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Joe Flacco: "Cold Weather Superbowl is Retarded"

5 posters

Go down

Joe Flacco: "Cold Weather Superbowl is Retarded" Empty Joe Flacco: "Cold Weather Superbowl is Retarded"

Post  S January 29th 2013, 4:22 pm

"I think it's retarded," Flacco said at his Super Bowl news conference Monday, via the Denver Post. "I probably shouldn't say that. I think it's stupid. If you want a Super Bowl, put a retractable dome on your stadium. Then you can get one. Other than that, I don't really like the idea. I don't think people would react very well to it, or be glad to play anybody in that kind of weather."

lmao instead of retarded he should have said "totally gay". That would have got the people going.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Joe Flacco: "Cold Weather Superbowl is Retarded" Empty Re: Joe Flacco: "Cold Weather Superbowl is Retarded"

Post  MaddMatter January 29th 2013, 4:45 pm

I saw this earlier and said "No he didn't..he's smarter than that.....oh damn, no he's not."

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Joe Flacco: "Cold Weather Superbowl is Retarded" Empty Re: Joe Flacco: "Cold Weather Superbowl is Retarded"

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 29th 2013, 4:56 pm

Very smooth Flacco, very smooth
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 29th 2013, 6:12 pm

Who freaken cares?!? ITS A WORD. Yeah I understand its the media, but seriously, we are going to get butt hurt over all this? People have been using this tearm for years, yet all of a sudden people get offended over it now. Do you think he meant it offensivelly? Really? How about using the term "gay"? or "stupid"? (could say its a reference to retarded), or some other word.

If this is how people are going to be these days by getting offended over every gosh darn stupid thing, then I might as well just shoot myself now, because I don't want to live in a world of morons who care more about words and getting offended, than actual real more important reasons to get offended.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 29th 2013, 6:14 pm

I swear its seemed like all its been directed towards the ravens is hate stuff by the media today. Between this overeaction, and now the illeagle drugs towards Ray lewis (why would ray need instructions on how to use drugs HE WAS LINKED TO TWO YEARS AGO?, why did this not come out the day after he supposedly called the guy?) Its so fishy its stupid.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 29th 2013, 7:22 pm

Balt retarded is not politically correct. He should be stoned for this.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray January 29th 2013, 11:39 pm

Stephen wrote:Balt retarded is not politically correct. He should be stoned for this.

Flacco looks stoned all the time
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 January 30th 2013, 1:00 am

theres a difference between retarded and mentally challenged. retarded is something that defies normal logic. mentally challenged is just someone with downs or something and does stuff for their own reasons. who cares about the word retarded.

its like the midget little person debate. little person sounds so much worse than midget. who cares dude. stand up and maybe the stick might fall out of your ass bro
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 30th 2013, 4:12 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Stephen wrote:Balt retarded is not politically correct. He should be stoned for this.

I mean with rocks silly.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 30th 2013, 5:48 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Yet everyone was fine with it untill a few years ago, then all of a sudden it was not politically correct? Gee I wonder why? Because someone just up and got their panties in a knot over something as stupid as this.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 30th 2013, 6:27 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Yet everyone was fine with it untill a few years ago, then all of a sudden it was not politically correct? Gee I wonder why? Because someone just up and got their panties in a knot over something as stupid as this.
lol it'll be ok man.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 January 30th 2013, 6:40 pm

Stephen wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

lol it'll be ok man.

I know, I just can't stand how people and the media have to make such a big deal out of nothing. To me its petty, but oh well...
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  S January 30th 2013, 6:53 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

lol it'll be ok man.

I know, I just can't stand how people and the media have to make such a big deal out of nothing. To me its petty, but oh well...
99.9% of things are blown out of proportion. Like this Chris Culliver gay people thing i'm bout to post lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down