Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Rutgers: Pride of New Jersey

3 posters

Go down

Rutgers: Pride of New Jersey Empty Rutgers: Pride of New Jersey

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 29th 2013, 3:13 pm

So ever since Rutgers declined to become an Ivy league school way back when, they have suffered from...well...everything.

Mike Rice's recent issue with his treatment of players lead to him being fired, the athletic director stepping down, and the former assistant coach who was fired is suing the school in a whistle blower suite.

This bitch who they picked to replace the AD apparently has a pretty fucked past and I think worse than what Rice did.

See was a former volleyball coach at Tennesse which in 1996 she was fired when all her players signed a letter and handed it in to their AD saying the coach was abusive.

She also while coaching at Tenn., went to a wedding of one of her assistant coaches and was filmed at the wedding of the assistant coach "if you get pregnant, you will be fired" sure enough, after the coach got pregnant, she was fired from this cunts staff.

as an assistant AD at louisville, (the job after she quit/fired tenn.) A coach of a womens sport came to her about a garden variety sexual harassment issue and fire the woman making the claim which the fired employee sued the school, won, then later was over turned in an appeal, but it currently being looked at again which will probably be over turned again.

there are a few other things shes done but those are the 3 things that stand out. this shit can not fly and a lot of people are pissed. like how the fuck do you let a bitch like this through? out of the 45 names supplied to you by a committee appointed by tax payers, you pick one name not on the list. the 45 names are reputable people with background checks. all they did with this whore was just google her name.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Rutgers: Pride of New Jersey Empty Re: Rutgers: Pride of New Jersey

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 29th 2013, 3:19 pm

http://www.rutgers.edu/about-rutgers/contact-us

I already emailed them...5 times...each with a different email address i have. I dont go to the school and i am pissed about all this shit
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 29th 2013, 7:01 pm

Who is stupid enough to fire someone with issues, and hire someone else to replace (well I shouldn't say replace, because they aren't replacing the coach with the issues) them with even worse issues? Where is the logic there?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 30th 2013, 4:35 am

ok, calling players faggots isn't all that bad, throwing basketballs and kicking them is pretty fucked up.

this julie herman is a bitch. You are firing a coach for getting pregnant? thats taking a livelihood away from them and also breaking several laws in the process. Firing a coach trying to file a sexual harrassment suite is fucked up to. She comes off as a stepford wife who is status quo.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 30th 2013, 3:01 pm

This chick wont last once people hear about these stories. What kind of dope do they have running that shit hole that thought these previous law suits and such wasnt enough to pass her over?

Side note - I wasnt aware that there was anything in Jersey to be proud of.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 30th 2013, 3:28 pm

I like how espn and all the media keeps saying rutgers is a great academic school. I'd say its the worse. From friends who go there and current classmates who transferred out. Its too big. Most classes are 100 to 200 people and the professors care more amout their own research instead of teaching.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down