Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Week 15 - You must be a Mile High

+5
S
RSoxGuy
Willbacker
HurpDurpHurray
EPICxPENGUIN69
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Week 15 - You must be a Mile High - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 15 - You must be a Mile High

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 15th 2013, 2:55 pm

cutler...lol
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Week 15 - You must be a Mile High - Page 2 Empty Re: Week 15 - You must be a Mile High

Post  MaddMatter December 15th 2013, 3:08 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:cutler...lol

He's thrown more interceptions in one half then McCown did in 5 games lol

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 15th 2013, 3:33 pm

God I fucking hate Richard Sherman. He picks off a last second hail mary play at the 4 and then tries to run it back and fumbles. He recovered it but like you fucking selfisb prick. Either pick it off and go down or knock it down and go to the locker room.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 15th 2013, 3:46 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:God I fucking hate Richard Sherman. He picks off a last second hail mary play at the 4 and then tries to run it back and fumbles. He recovered it but like you fucking selfisb prick. Either pick it off and go down or knock it down and go to the locker room.
Get out of here. Nigga we Americans. We go for the jugular.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 15th 2013, 6:54 pm

Wow ok Rams
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 15th 2013, 7:27 pm

jamal charles
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 15th 2013, 8:12 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:jamal charles
51.50 fantasy points... Thank you fantasy gods
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 15th 2013, 9:17 pm

romo....lol
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 December 15th 2013, 10:31 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:God I fucking hate Richard Sherman. He picks off a last second hail mary play at the 4 and then tries to run it back and fumbles. He recovered it but like you fucking selfisb prick. Either pick it off and go down or knock it down and go to the locker room.
Get out of here. Nigga we Americans. We go for the jugular.
Exactly. idc what anyone says but he'd be praised if he returned it out of that for a TD. He was just trying to make a play, its his and the Seahawks style.

On a similar note: MVP for the Seahawks in the game was obviously Eli Manning. 5 INTs (two of which went to Byron Maxwell, Seattle's 4th CB. And ontop of that the anemic Giants offense was in Seattle territory only once. Which resulted in an Earl Thomas Redzone INT. lol Good god the giants suck. I'd be willing to bet Coughlin "resigns" after week 17.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 15th 2013, 11:49 pm

Did anyone see the cowboys press conference shit afterward? lol.

Coach G. - "we had a run play called but there was a check to pass" = "Imma let romo eat this"
Romo - "they over loaded the side we had the run play to so I audibled" = "I didn't know we could run to the other side"

fucking idiots. You are facing a packers defense that sucks against the run. Murry is averaging 7 yards a carry. Romo has a history of throwing games away. WTF is so god damn hard about living up in I-pro and running power like EVERY OTHER NFL TEAM THAT HAS EVER HAD TO RUN THE CLOCK OUT TO WIN A GAME.

its amazing how like cute the cowboys try to get. If something doesn't work over a long period of time. Stop doing it.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 December 16th 2013, 12:28 am

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Did anyone see the cowboys press conference shit afterward? lol.

Coach G. - "we had a run play called but there was a check to pass" = "Imma let romo eat this"
Romo - "they over loaded the side we had the run play to so I audibled" = "I didn't know we could run to the other side"

fucking idiots. You are facing a packers defense that sucks against the run. Murry is averaging 7 yards a carry. Romo has a history of throwing games away. WTF is so god damn hard about living up in I-pro and running power like EVERY OTHER NFL TEAM THAT HAS EVER HAD TO RUN THE CLOCK OUT TO WIN A GAME.

its amazing how like cute the cowboys try to get. If something doesn't work over a long period of time. Stop doing it.

That entire organization is full of masochists from head to toe.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 16th 2013, 3:35 pm

does anyone feel bad for kevin huber? i do. Not because he got hit hard but but because of the injury suffered. Only a few injuries make me get shivers because i suffered them. When i saw him walking off with the guase in his mouth i was weirded out because i broke my front tooth in half having the nerve exposed (worst injury i ever had in my mouth)

i heard broken jaw and shit but idk, it looked a little bit more serious than a broken jaw.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 16th 2013, 4:40 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:does anyone feel bad for kevin huber? i do. Not because he got hit hard but but because of the injury suffered. Only a few injuries make me get shivers because i suffered them. When i saw him walking off with the guase in his mouth i was weirded out because i broke my front tooth in half having the nerve exposed (worst injury i ever had in my mouth)

i heard broken jaw and shit but idk, it looked a little bit more serious than a broken jaw.
I missed this. Who is Kevin Huber?
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 16th 2013, 4:48 pm

S wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:does anyone feel bad for kevin huber? i do. Not because he got hit hard but but because of the injury suffered. Only a few injuries make me get shivers because i suffered them. When i saw him walking off with the guase in his mouth i was weirded out because i broke my front tooth in half having the nerve exposed (worst injury i ever had in my mouth)

punter for the bengals who took a facemask to the face
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker December 16th 2013, 5:38 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
S wrote:

punter for the bengals who took a facemask to the face

That was an extremely nasty injury and I know he's in a lotta pain right now. Mike Nugent was laying out some silly looking punts. Lol.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 16th 2013, 6:53 pm

Reports say he might have a cracked vertabrae as well. Dirty fucking hit either way.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 16th 2013, 7:06 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Reports say he might have a cracked vertabrae as well. Dirty fucking hit either way.

nah, i dont think its a dirty play. big hits are big hits. if he didnt break his jaw and cracked a neck vertibre, everyone would still be like "oh ha ha, punter got laid out"

football is violent and for as much shit we give kickers and punters for being flaky, they still have a job to do. huber didnt do his job of keeping his head on a turret and getting in the way to make a tackle that lead to a TD.

i feel bad for him because he is out for a while but shit happens.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 16th 2013, 8:37 pm

I kid you fucking not. Justin Tucker 70 yard field goal in warm ups, bounced it over the crossbar

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 16th 2013, 9:18 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

nah, i dont think its a dirty play. big hits are big hits. if he didnt break his jaw and cracked a neck vertibre, everyone would still be like "oh ha ha, punter got laid out"

football is violent and for as much shit we give kickers and punters for being flaky, they still have a job to do. huber didnt do his job of keeping his head on a turret and getting in the way to make a tackle that lead to a TD.

The guy got blindsided. Come on now
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 December 16th 2013, 9:33 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

ok, and those are legal hits and really fun to do. I was lucky enough to have 3 or 4 hits over my career. both people are like "good hit" what the problem here was, huber had his chin up and the steeler came up a little to hight.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 16th 2013, 10:32 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

ok, and those are legal hits and really fun to do. I was lucky enough to have 3 or 4 hits over my career. both people are like "good hit" what the problem here was, huber had his chin up and the steeler came up a little to hight.

No he didn't get it "a little high". He drove it into his fucking jaw. And punters and kickers are considered defenseless at all times so making helmet to helmet contact on a defenseless play is illegal. Should have negated the touchdown
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray December 16th 2013, 10:53 pm

2 drops for Calvin Johnson. What is happening?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 16th 2013, 11:02 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:2 drops for Calvin Johnson. What is happening?
He's on my other fantasy team. And I kind of need him soI can win lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  S December 17th 2013, 12:08 am

Calvin just better catch 3 TDs in the next 8:11 seconds. My nfl.com league depends on it
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter December 17th 2013, 1:03 am

Nah, nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey Schwartz is gone,

Gruden, please don't leave town tonight. You can coach the rest of the season and get a headstart on next year

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum