Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Online Gaming Stories

+9
Browns
Mutant
RSoxGuy
EPICxPENGUIN69
tubbs51
barneyb
BaltRavensFan20
MaddMatter
HurpDurpHurray
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Online Gaming Stories Empty Online Gaming Stories

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 7th 2011, 9:24 pm

I thought we'd use this thread for stories about experiences while playing online.

Mine is from today playing some NHL 11. I was playing a bunch of great players. They ended going up 3-0 and then one of the guys took a late hit at me and got called for interference. After the hit, he decides to t-bag me which I thought was hilarious considering he just took a penalty. So I go up to him after the whistle and start t-bagging him.

Now he's in the box, puck goes down to our end on the powerplay and I decide "fuck the puck, I'm going to harrass this guy." So I go up to the penalty box, while the play is going on, and start t-bagging. I do this for a good 10 seconds then get back into the play. I guess he didn't like that.

He must have told his two other friends he was playing with because after that they kept going after me. It was pretty funny actually even though we were getting destroyed. After each goal, they did the animation where they point after the goal and they kept pointing at me. It was funny but they were up like 6-0 now and the rest of my team quit. I decided to quit but used up all the pauses I had then left the game.

After that, I popped in MW2, did some HQ and played my 'run around with a riot shield and hide in the corner of the HQ while the other team has no idea I'm there' game. I had one instance where a sniper literally put his ass in my face (insert gay joke) without him knowing I was there and I had enough time to pull out my secondary and knife him.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Online Gaming Stories Empty Re: Online Gaming Stories

Post  MaddMatter June 7th 2011, 10:23 pm

Lmao T-bagging in NHL 11 is that when you just lay the stick on the ice? All the T-bagging in hockey is priceless. Good story.

I remember my boy was playing Madden online and he was down 14 with 2 minutes left. This mother fucker would snap the ball and run back about 10-15 yards and throw to his TE who was doing something like a Go stop then go do an IN route." (Hard to explain.) He would be open EVERY TIME. So I told my boy "Dude you lost, give me a shot." So he gave me the controller, had the ball, did a hail mary and said "Fuck it, he runs back 15 yards I'll do it to." Well. It ended up working as we came back and won in OT. I figured out all he did was look at his TE so I manually covered him while my pass rush got to him. I put in the mic and started cussing him out. Great time.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 June 7th 2011, 11:23 pm

I was playing big team battle on hemorage in Halo Reach. I was driving a warthog when a opposing player jumped in the machine gun turret. Well I figured Id fix him, so I drove straght for the ocean to try and get out and let him and the warthog go in the water. Well needless to say it didnt work, he jumped out (after he apparently realized what I was doing) before I went in the ocean and I ended up dying, looks like I need some practice with that technique.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 7th 2011, 11:43 pm

MaddMatt wrote:Lmao T-bagging in NHL 11 is that when you just lay the stick on the ice? All the T-bagging in hockey is priceless. Good story.

I remember my boy was playing Madden online and he was down 14 with 2 minutes left. This mother fucker would snap the ball and run back about 10-15 yards and throw to his TE who was doing something like a Go stop then go do an IN route." (Hard to explain.) He would be open EVERY TIME. So I told my boy "Dude you lost, give me a shot." So he gave me the controller, had the ball, did a hail mary and said "Fuck it, he runs back 15 yards I'll do it to." Well. It ended up working as we came back and won in OT. I figured out all he did was look at his TE so I manually covered him while my pass rush got to him. I put in the mic and started cussing him out. Great time.

Lol great story and ya it's LB on the Xbox, probably L1 on PS3. I do it all the time after the whistle
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 8th 2011, 12:06 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Lol great story and ya it's LB on the Xbox, probably L1 on PS3. I do it all the time after the whistle

Gotchu, when we had a group of people playing the computer, (we always lost, because the other guys didn't play sports games) whenever the computer had the puck everyone would dive and just sit in front of the goal. You had 4-5 guys on the ground spread out trying to block the puck in front of the net. Priceless.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  barneyb June 8th 2011, 4:48 am

I hope you lot have a different definition of tea bagging to us, because otherwise you are doing some fucked up shit to players in the game
barneyb
barneyb

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 June 8th 2011, 5:36 pm

bp_brien wrote:I hope you lot have a different definition of tea bagging to us, because otherwise you are doing some fucked up shit to players in the game

Our version of T-Bagging:

BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 8th 2011, 6:15 pm

tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 8th 2011, 8:01 pm

tubbs51 wrote:

Mmmm, failed hit detection
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 9th 2011, 12:24 am

me and my friend mike for a while both had the same gamertag, all we did was change 1 letter. I was kuXkluxXklanXNJ and he was kuXkluxXkIanXNJ

So we were playing 1 vs 100 and mike was the 1 and you could just feel everyone just collectively say "holy...shit"

We left party chat and all you fucking heard was people going insane. We went back to party chat so mike, connor, will, and i could all keep mike on as the 1 for as long as possible to offend as many people.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy June 9th 2011, 2:06 am

ohh the memories....

RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2011, 11:26 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:me and my friend mike for a while both had the same gamertag, all we did was change 1 letter. I was kuXkluxXklanXNJ and he was kuXkluxXkIanXNJ

So we were playing 1 vs 100 and mike was the 1 and you could just feel everyone just collectively say "holy...shit"

We left party chat and all you fucking heard was people going insane. We went back to party chat so mike, connor, will, and i could all keep mike on as the 1 for as long as possible to offend as many people.

LMAO! Did you guys get reported for it?
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant June 9th 2011, 12:05 pm

Playing 'GTA Race' on GTA IV I was in last place with no chance of catching up.

The race was on a track where it goes over a narrow part of the highway then back into the city. You had concrete barriers on both sides if the road which were too high to to drive over.

Anyway, I decided to crash my car. Then I hijacked an NPC's car and crashed that next to mine. Then I hijacked another car and did the sme thing. Eventually I had a huge blockade of cars across the highway and at least 5-6 cars deep.

With the concrete barriers on each side and no way through (due to my steel wall of cars) the racers in the game had no way to get past. So they slammed into the barrier and I shot them with an RPG which caused a huge chain explosin.

Epic lulz.

I got a few angry messages and some negative rep for that stunt.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2011, 12:10 pm

Mutant wrote:Playing 'GTA Race' on GTA IV I was in last place with no chance of catching up.

The race was on a track where it goes over a narrow part of the highway then back into the city. You had concrete barriers on both sides if the road which were too high to to drive over.

Anyway, I decided to crash my car. Then I hijacked an NPC's car and crashed that next to mine. Then I hijacked another car and did the sme thing. Eventually I had a huge blockade of cars across the highway and at least 5-6 cars deep.

With the concrete barriers on each side and no way through (due to my steel wall of cars) the racers in the game had no way to get past. So they slammed into the barrier and I shot them with an RPG which caused a huge chain explosin.

Epic lulz.

THAT WAS YOU!?

Lol kidding but I don't play the races anymore because it always turns out that way. I would play team deathmatch but now that seems to have died out
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant June 9th 2011, 12:30 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Mutant wrote:Playing 'GTA Race' on GTA IV I was in last place with no chance of catching up.

Epic lulz.

THAT WAS YOU!?

Lol kidding but I don't play the races anymore because it always turns out that way. I would play team deathmatch but now that seems to have died out

Yeah. This was ages ago.

I might have started the trend lol.

Play Free Roam. Every time you play that, you've got a bunch of try-hardswho shoot and kill everything and I'm like: "All I want to do is cruise with the Police set to off you fuckwit. Stop killing me!"

Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns June 9th 2011, 2:01 pm

Mutant wrote:you fuckwit.
British slang <3
Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  barneyb June 9th 2011, 6:24 pm

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:
Mutant wrote:you fuckwit.
British slang <3

Shut it wankstain

Very Happy
barneyb
barneyb

Street Cred : 14

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 June 9th 2011, 6:52 pm

I played Madden 11 online.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 9th 2011, 7:28 pm

Soarindude02 wrote:I played Madden 11 online.
nice
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 June 9th 2011, 9:17 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Soarindude02 wrote:I played Madden 11 online.
nice
thanks Online Gaming Stories 3613497114
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  scrimmage June 9th 2011, 9:31 pm

one time i was playing gears of war 2 and i shot this guy in the head and his head exploded

it was crazy
scrimmage
scrimmage

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 June 10th 2011, 5:40 am

i once joined maddmatt in a Cod match and just laughed so hard i almost pee on myself from seeing his score
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 12th 2011, 7:27 pm

TRU11 wrote:i once joined maddmatt in a Cod match and just laughed so hard i almost pee on myself from seeing his score

Did you now? lol When was this?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 16th 2011, 7:13 am

Mutant wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Epic lulz.

THAT WAS YOU!?

Yeah. This was ages ago.

I might have started the trend lol.

Play Free Roam. Every time you play that, you've got a bunch of try-hardswho shoot and kill everything and I'm like: "All I want to do is cruise with the Police set to off you fuckwit. Stop killing me!"

@Mutant: you're PS3 huh?

@Hurp: i know man.. i got lucky as fuck... i had another video of an RPG going between an enemies legs on Nuke town and then through the deck railing and then blowing up a good 40 yards off the map lol...
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 16th 2011, 4:49 pm

tubbs51 wrote:

@Hurp: i know man.. i got lucky as fuck... i had another video of an RPG going between an enemies legs on Nuke town and then through the deck railing and then blowing up a good 40 yards off the map lol...

Oh man the BS kills on Blops, I'd have some good stories.

My friend saved this one from Nukey. The guy spawns chucks his tomahawk. It bounces off the corner of the house and right into my boy. It was crazy.

Then I was playing on Launch the other day this guy spawns chucks his tomahawk halfway across the map it bounces of the ground and into my head. I was pissed. lol

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum