Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Seahawks Talk

+3
Browns
Thadden
tubbs51
7 posters

Go down

Seahawks Talk Empty Seahawks Talk

Post  tubbs51 July 31st 2011, 12:50 am

Review of Seahawks Rookie LT James Carpenter and his showdown with 330 pound DE Red Bryant.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2011/07/30/1764361/carpenter-wont-back-down.html

I'm glad we got him. Bryant is nasty as hell and yet Carpenter barely budged. He made some common rookie errors but he shows immense potential and is showing why the Hawks took him. He's nice off the field but the moment he lines up he's a goddamn grizzly bear.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Seahawks Talk Empty Re: Seahawks Talk

Post  Thadden July 31st 2011, 12:59 am

You cant have "Seahawks Talk". Youre the only Seahawk's fan on the site. Silly Wink

Steelers, Ravens, Jets, Eagles, 49ers, and Bucaneers talk make sense because they have more than of those teams' fans.
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  Browns July 31st 2011, 2:23 am

We don't need a thread for every team. locked.
Browns
Browns

Street Cred : 41

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 31st 2011, 2:46 am

Brownsxfanx31 wrote:We don't need a thread for every team. locked.
Loser^

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden July 31st 2011, 2:48 am

/inafterthelock
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 31st 2011, 2:52 am

Vikings of the West? Tarvaris Jackson and Sidney Rice? lol

I think Jackson was a good signing, I always thought he was a pretty decent QB. Sidney Rice, I always thought was overrated. Only had 1 good year with Favruh playing the best of his life.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 31st 2011, 2:55 am

Thadden wrote:You cant have "Seahawks Talk". Youre the only Seahawk's fan on the site. Silly Wink

Steelers, Ravens, Jets, Eagles, 49ers, and Bucaneers talk make sense because they have more than of those teams' fans.
Aren't you the only Eagles fan lol.And why were these threads locked originally,we need more topics to talk about.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  Thadden July 31st 2011, 3:24 am

ccdog wrote:
Thadden wrote:You cant have "Seahawks Talk". Youre the only Seahawk's fan on the site. Silly Wink

Aren't you the only Eagles fan lol.And why were these threads locked originally,we need more topics to talk about.
No, PURE3 is aswell
Thadden
Thadden

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 July 31st 2011, 6:46 am

SNA was a closet hawks fan.
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant July 31st 2011, 8:03 am

It's going to be between the Cards, Seahawks, and Rams for the NFC West I think.

The Niners haven't done shit in free agency except sign a Kicker, cut a CB, and re-sign Alex Smith. Oh, and their star WR is out of camp so won't be able to learn the new coaches system. And their star RB is holding out for more money so he won't have time to learn the coaches system either.

Dear oh dear...

By the way Tubbs, why the fuck did you give an $8 million contract to a guy who was a back -up and not even a good one at that? I'm talking 'bout Alan Branch.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 July 31st 2011, 11:45 am

TRU11 wrote:SNA was a closet hawks fan.
That's not the only thing he was in the closet for.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 July 31st 2011, 1:19 pm

@Mutant: Pete Carroll. He always knows how to get the best out of questionable decisions. Last offseason me and dozen more hawk fans were wanting Red Bryant released cause all he was doing was taking up cap space and was a shitty DT. Pete shifted him to DE and like that the Seahawks had a top 3 run defense with Bryant and Clemons on the outside and Mebane and Cole on the inside. Hawks literally have the biggest Defensive line in the NFL. Even bigger than the ravens by about 50 pounds.

Plus Pete saw that MW had some talent still. Signed him to a camp tryout contract and now MW has led the Hawks in Receptions and Recieving TDs last year.

So one thing i've learned, dont question Pete's and John Schneider's roster moves. I mean they even got stuff from JP Losman... thats like getting pure clean water from a dog turd.

SNA was a Hawks fan cause he lived in Washington... most people in and around Washington State are Hawks fans to some degree.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 August 1st 2011, 3:21 am

tubbs51 wrote:@Mutant: Pete Carroll. He always knows how to get the best out of questionable decisions. Last offseason me and dozen more hawk fans were wanting Red Bryant released cause all he was doing was taking up cap space and was a shitty DT. Pete shifted him to DE and like that the Seahawks had a top 3 run defense with Bryant and Clemons on the outside and Mebane and Cole on the inside. Hawks literally have the biggest Defensive line in the NFL. Even bigger than the ravens by about 50 pounds.

Plus Pete saw that MW had some talent still. Signed him to a camp tryout contract and now MW has led the Hawks in Receptions and Recieving TDs last year.

So one thing i've learned, dont question Pete's and John Schneider's roster moves. I mean they even got stuff from JP Losman... thats like getting pure clean water from a dog turd.

SNA was a Hawks fan cause he lived in Washington... most people in and around Washington State are Hawks fans to some degree.

isent washington all away across country from where seatle is scratch
TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant August 1st 2011, 5:48 am

TRU11 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:@Mutant: Pete Carroll. He always knows how to get the best out of questionable decisions. Last offseason me and dozen more hawk fans were wanting Red Bryant released cause all he was doing was taking up cap space and was a shitty DT. Pete shifted him to DE and like that the Seahawks had a top 3 run defense with Bryant and Clemons on the outside and Mebane and Cole on the inside. Hawks literally have the biggest Defensive line in the NFL. Even bigger than the ravens by about 50 pounds.

Washington State is north of California and Orgreon. You're thinking of Washington D.C. which is in Maryland but isn't techically part of any state.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 August 1st 2011, 6:11 am

Mutant wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

Washington State is north of California and Orgreon. You're thinking of Washington D.C. which is in Maryland but isn't techically part of any state.

dumbs ass shit dont make no I am about to have sex with sense Laughing

on another note why the I want to have sex with is a dude that lives there, suddenly becomes a ravens fan and act like he knows all about the ravens even though he just started wtching football 2 seasons ago.
TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 August 1st 2011, 8:40 pm

Mutant wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

@Tru: pretty much what Mutant said... Washington State is north of Oregon, East of the Pacific Ocean, West of Idaho, and South of British Columbia, Canada.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 August 1st 2011, 9:22 pm

TRU11 wrote:
Mutant wrote:
TRU11 wrote:

dumbs ass shit dont make no I am about to have sex with sense Laughing

on another note why the I want to have sex with is a dude that lives there, suddenly becomes a ravens fan and act like he knows all about the ravens even though he just started wtching football 2 seasons ago.

wtf Razz
TRU11
TRU11

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 August 2nd 2011, 10:14 pm

Hawks Agree to deal with Raiders TE Zach Miller...

And like that Al is committing franchise suicide.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 August 6th 2011, 12:08 am

Seahawks have resigned DE Raheem Brock, DB Jordan Babineaux, and CB Kelly Jennings.

And signed Kicker Brandon Coutu (second try's the charm Brandon? Razz ) and fellow kicker Jeff Reed... a kicker tryout? cant be? yep the second in three years i believe Razz we need to start retaining our kickers lol.

And Signed former Raiders TE Zach Miller.

And a good story about Seahawks starting SS Kam Chancellor:
http://www.seahawks.com/news/articles/article-1/His-big-chance-has-arrived/6a28586c-4e94-442c-a626-32573cb88ee0

cant wait to see him in a full game... should be awesome to see Thomas and Chancellor playing off of each other's playstyles.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 August 10th 2011, 4:34 pm

WR #2 Ricardo Lockette showing some great skills... During practice earlier in the week he caught a deep ball with one hand while in stride...

http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/videos/Bing-Training-Camp-Recap---Day-13/1578ace5-1064-4ade-9398-76d58eb3c318

The part about Lockette starts at 2:30... Speedy son of a bitch.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 August 16th 2011, 2:33 am

tubbs51
tubbs51

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content