Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Manning Signs With Broncos

+3
HurpDurpHurray
EPICxPENGUIN69
MaddMatter
7 posters

Go down

Manning Signs With Broncos Empty Manning Signs With Broncos

Post  MaddMatter March 19th 2012, 2:33 pm

Finalizing a contract right meow. Passed up on Tennessee and San Fran.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Manning Signs With Broncos Empty Re: Manning Signs With Broncos

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 19th 2012, 2:38 pm

ugh....

now i need to do redo my mock draft...
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 19th 2012, 2:47 pm

EPICxPANDA69 wrote:ugh....

now i need to do redo my mock draft...

SUCK IT!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 19th 2012, 4:25 pm

Does Tebow really have trade value as a QB?
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 19th 2012, 5:43 pm

why? one hit with that oline and hes done. Plus, playing in 10-20 or less degree weather? That cant help his neck. Doesnt make sense to me.....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 19th 2012, 5:44 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:why? one hit with that oline and hes done. Plus, playing in 10-20 or less degree weather? That cant help his neck. Doesnt make sense to me.....

Or he can be perfectly fine... we'll just have to wait and see.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S March 19th 2012, 5:50 pm

Team Manning about to be assembled according to Jason La Canfora.
Jeff Saturday on a visit, Brandon Stokely about to be signed.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 19th 2012, 5:51 pm

S-UNIT302 wrote:Does Tebow really have trade value as a QB?

depends who wants him. you never know.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy March 19th 2012, 6:41 pm

EPICxPANDA69 wrote:
S-UNIT302 wrote:Does Tebow really have trade value as a QB?

depends who wants him. you never know.
There are 2 Florida teams I can think of that could use a QB. too bad hes not a QB.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 19th 2012, 6:45 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:why? one hit with that oline and hes done. Plus, playing in 10-20 or less degree weather? That cant help his neck. Doesnt make sense to me.....

Or he can be perfectly fine... we'll just have to wait and see.

True, but it doesnt look to good on paper to me, lol....
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 19th 2012, 6:49 pm

with Tebow on the outs in Denver, whose gonna back up Manning? they already lost Brady Quinn to the Chiefs...this is a seriously risky decision by the Broncos, its Superbowl or bust time, they better hope Manning doesnt get a stinger
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 March 19th 2012, 6:51 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:with Tebow on the outs in Denver, whose gonna back up Manning? they already lost Brady Quinn to the Chiefs...this is a seriously risky decision by the Broncos, its Superbowl or bust time, they better hope Manning doesnt get a stinger

lol, hey, if they trade him thats their dumb fault if something happens to manning. I would keep him and atleast have a proven backup (no matter how bad he is), they could just plan on drafting a later round QB for when manning retires, so he can learn under him?
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 19th 2012, 7:14 pm

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:with Tebow on the outs in Denver, whose gonna back up Manning? they already lost Brady Quinn to the Chiefs...this is a seriously risky decision by the Broncos, its Superbowl or bust time, they better hope Manning doesnt get a stinger

lol, hey, if they trade him thats their dumb fault if something happens to manning. I would keep him and atleast have a proven backup (no matter how bad he is), they could just plan on drafting a later round QB for when manning retires, so he can learn under him?

yea i hear that but Manning is 36 years old and this move kinda says "WIN NOW" all over it, usually Manning has been very durable thruout his career and Im sure hes close to 100% right now, the biggest question is if he can stay 100%, the Broncos have absolutly nobody in case something does happen ( even if only for a few weeks)...and if im Tebow, i wouldnt even want to play for them anymore, all of last year they never gave him a good endorsement even tho he was winning and now they go out and sign his replacement, lol, if im Tebow i am already on a plane and getting as far as fuck away from John Elway and John Fox as i possibly can, a person can only take so much abuse before they snap, i think Tebow may be on the verge of it seriously?
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 March 19th 2012, 10:27 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter March 19th 2012, 10:53 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

yea i hear that but Manning is 36 years old and this move kinda says "WIN NOW" all over it, usually Manning has been very durable thruout his career and Im sure hes close to 100% right now, the biggest question is if he can stay 100%, the Broncos have absolutly nobody in case something does happen ( even if only for a few weeks)...and if im Tebow, i wouldnt even want to play for them anymore, all of last year they never gave him a good endorsement even tho he was winning and now they go out and sign his replacement, lol, if im Tebow i am already on a plane and getting as far as fuck away from John Elway and John Fox as i possibly can, a person can only take so much abuse before they snap, i think Tebow may be on the verge of it seriously?

So Tim Tebow should be pissed because the Broncos signed one of the best QB's in NFL history? Yeah. I can understand why Tebow would be pissed. Going from a 47% passer to one of the best in NFL history? Yeah Tebow should be pissed, I mean he doesn't need to learn from one the best in the games history, oh no, he's already a Hall of Fame QB in some peoples minds.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ March 19th 2012, 11:04 pm

MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

So Tim Tebow should be pissed because the Broncos signed one of the best QB's in NFL history? Yeah. I can understand why Tebow would be pissed. Going from a 47% passer to one of the best in NFL history? Yeah Tebow should be pissed, I mean he doesn't need to learn from one the best in the games history, oh no, he's already a Hall of Fame QB in some peoples minds.

Tebow should have been pissed LAST YEAR, when the entire front office and head coach never gave him a solid endorsement, all they did was laugh at tebow and gave into the fans in hopes of his failure, but Tebow suprised EVERYBODY and actually won games for them, then Elway was all like forever alone happy and Fox was all like Obama not bad and Tebow was like Manning Signs With Broncos 3056067993 and then they lost in the playoffs, Elway and Co. are all like Manning Signs With Broncos 1204777868 and Tebow is all like study but if i was Tebow i would be all like Manning Signs With Broncos 3613497114
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray March 19th 2012, 11:39 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatt wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

Tebow should have been pissed LAST YEAR, when the entire front office and head coach never gave him a solid endorsement, all they did was laugh at tebow and gave into the fans in hopes of his failure, but Tebow suprised EVERYBODY and actually won games for them, then Elway was all like forever alone happy and Fox was all like Obama not bad and Tebow was like Manning Signs With Broncos 3056067993 and then they lost in the playoffs, Elway and Co. are all like Manning Signs With Broncos 1204777868 and Tebow is all like study but if i was Tebow i would be all like Manning Signs With Broncos 3613497114

You get a +1 for using several emoticons. We need more of this around here
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down