Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

JPP- Prince Situation

5 posters

Go down

JPP- Prince Situation  Empty JPP- Prince Situation

Post  MaddMatter August 20th 2012, 8:31 pm

I'm sure we've all heard about or seen the video of JPP dumping Prince Amukamara into the cold tub.

It's gotten a lot of attention. So where do you guys stand on it?

I think I side with Prince. Because you hear everyone saying "Stand up for yourself Prince" But what is Prince suppose to do? JPP outweighs him by like 80 pounds and is like 7 inches taller. If he challenges JPP at all we all know he's gonna get killed. Plus it didn't seem like anyone was willing to take Prince's side.

On the other hand, it's football, this is like the 10th time you've been dunked. Do something. Maybe not physically fight back, but mind fuck the shit out him. You're smarter than that Prince. Maybe fight with a scrub WR to show you won't be pushed around.

I think both sides are at fault. But I think JPP came off as a complete ass when he started cussing and shit at the end of the video. "That N**** aint gonna do shit" and stuff like that.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

JPP- Prince Situation  Empty Re: JPP- Prince Situation

Post  S August 20th 2012, 8:37 pm

Eh, JPP was looking for a victim, and prince was there. Not much he can do. And the cussing is whatever. Its football every single person associated with it cusses lol
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 20th 2012, 9:18 pm

I think it's stupid. What, is Prince crying because someone threw him in cold water? Oh no, suck it up
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 20th 2012, 11:03 pm

I mean I kinda feel bad for Prince but damn does this make the team look bad,it looks more like a prison than a football facility.And now it's revealed that Prince is a pushover,total lack of profession imo.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 20th 2012, 11:09 pm

ccdog23 wrote:I mean I kinda feel bad for Prince but damn does this make the team look bad,it looks more like a prison than a football facility.And now it's revealed that Prince is a pushover,total lack of profession imo.

Dude the look on his face....was terrible. It looked like he was gonna cry. I felt bad for him. And it seems like he's a really good guy off the field. So it makes me feel bad for him even more.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S August 20th 2012, 11:12 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
ccdog23 wrote:I mean I kinda feel bad for Prince but damn does this make the team look bad,it looks more like a prison than a football facility.And now it's revealed that Prince is a pushover,total lack of profession imo.

Dude the look on his face....was terrible. It looked like he was gonna cry. I felt bad for him. And it seems like he's a really good guy off the field. So it makes me feel bad for him even more.
Yeah this is clearly a case of bullying, Michelle Obama should step in.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter August 20th 2012, 11:13 pm

Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I hear somewhere where they cut his clothes in half and lit them on fire or something like that. How fucked up is that? That's not just normal rookie hazing to me.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 August 20th 2012, 11:23 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

I hear somewhere where they cut his clothes in half and lit them on fire or something like that. How fucked up is that? That's not just normal rookie hazing to me.
Something needs to be done,and besides the guy went through last year like he was supposed to as a rookie and is now a super bowl champion.I mean for fucks sake this is shit you see during school bullying,not professionals who get paid millions of dollars a year.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 August 21st 2012, 4:09 am

ccdog23 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
Stephen wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:

Something needs to be done,and besides the guy went through last year like he was supposed to as a rookie and is now a super bowl champion.I mean for fucks sake this is shit you see during school bullying,not professionals who get paid millions of dollars a year.

if i was him id take a dump in his shoe lol
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down