Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Dodgers Situation

4 posters

Go down

Dodgers Situation Empty Dodgers Situation

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 6th 2011, 12:27 am

ok so as a mets fan i feel it is my duty to watch their games. this week they are in LA playing the dodgers and its pretty bad.

there are pretty much no fans in the stadium. The people that are there are the same people every game and they are all the same type of people. Rich, white, and boring looking. Behind the plate at LA dodgers stadium on game day is like looking at a crowd at a GOP primary debate.

I dont feel bad for McCourt basically because he is a douche, I do feel bad for everybody else who has to deal with his shit.

Because he fucked his team up so bad, fans are protesting by not showing up to home games but organize themselves to go to away games. This is creating an impact every where in the organization.

Venders are getting laid off and prices in the stadium are increasing

Remember after opening day? they made all the cops go to the stadium? thats become a waste of money because no one is at these games.

Players are hurting because they have a shit owner and they dont know how they are going to keep a decent team together with a 100 mil payroll
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Dodgers Situation Empty Re: Dodgers Situation

Post  Thadden July 6th 2011, 10:02 am

This is what they should do: Keep Kershaw, Eithier and Kemp. Trade everyone else away for prospects because from what I hear, their farm system is empty (of good talent)
Thadden
Thadden

Street Cred : 44

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 6th 2011, 11:51 pm

well this guy mccourt destroyed the structure of the dodgers. the mets play by play guys are talking about everything he did and its amazing

its almost as if he intentionally wanted to fuck this franchise up.

new owner, i would love to see mark cuban in the MLB. he is an interesting guy and from what we saw with the mavs, he is invested financially and emotionally with his team. he cares about his players and he cares about winning
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 July 7th 2011, 12:22 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:well this guy mccourt destroyed the structure of the dodgers. the mets play by play guys are talking about everything he did and its amazing

its almost as if he intentionally wanted to fuck this franchise up.

new owner, i would love to see mark cuban in the MLB. he is an interesting guy and from what we saw with the mavs, he is invested financially and emotionally with his team. he cares about his players and he cares about winning

My friend who is a BIG Dodger fan said the same thing. I would love to see him be a Baseball owner. It would be wild though.

Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 July 7th 2011, 6:44 am

like i get the dodgers are an old franchise and stuff. mccourt will go down as the single most hated person in the history of this team

they need to focus on the draft and trades. what ever owner will deal with the debt but from a baseball stand point they have no farm system and a pay roll that is way bigger than it should be
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 August 6th 2011, 11:58 pm

so does anyone have any news on this?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 August 7th 2011, 10:41 am

Gee sounds almost like the same situation as the orioles are in. Except for the dodgers fans rioting and not coming to games. Our owner (Angelo) is too cheap to get good talent to help win games. I like our batters and all, our pitchers just suck, and let the other team right into the game. Heck a couple times this year when we played the red sox at our stadium, there were more red sox fans than oriole fans. The only baltimore sports team to look forward to now and worth watching is the Ravens.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down