Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Battlefield Hardline

4 posters

Go down

Battlefield Hardline Empty Battlefield Hardline

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 7th 2014, 8:00 pm

New direction for Battlefield. It's apparently going to be a cops and criminals kinda game. Looks interesting enough, too early to tell how it will be though
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Battlefield Hardline Empty Re: Battlefield Hardline

Post  MaddMatter June 7th 2014, 11:31 pm

Cops and Robbers? I'll pass, just going to turn into another Call of Dooty. EA lives to ruin another franchise.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 8th 2014, 1:48 am

It actually looks pretty fuckin dope to me lol. Had like a GTA feel to it. I could dig it.

It does say "Spinoff" so I don't think this is going to be the actual direction that battlefield is going to take the series. It would be extremely surprising if they just strayed away from the typical FPS War shit they do. This just looks like something they could have on the side, kind of like how CoD has zombies. Battlefield has...cops and robbers or whatever lol
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 8th 2014, 3:05 pm

S wrote:It actually looks pretty fuckin dope to me lol. Had like a GTA feel to it. I could dig it.

It does say "Spinoff" so I don't think this is going to be the actual direction that battlefield is going to take the series. It would be extremely surprising if they just strayed away from the typical FPS War shit they do. This just looks like something they could have on the side, kind of like how CoD has zombies. Battlefield has...cops and robbers or whatever lol

But will it have heists?!  Shocked 
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 8th 2014, 5:27 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:It actually looks pretty fuckin dope to me lol. Had like a GTA feel to it. I could dig it.

Does GTA even have that yet lol
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 June 8th 2014, 7:54 pm

Don't worry, this isn't where BF is headed. Its a spin off like Bad Company was. Its not tied in with the main BF series. I think another dev company is doing it, just sharing the engine and such with EA.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2014, 11:36 am

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Does GTA even have that yet lol

Last I heard is they keep talking about it but it hasn't happened. By the time they release them, nobody will be playing lol.

And Balt you're right, there's another company that is working with DICE on this
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2014, 4:57 pm

HOLY SHIT I think Battlefield just crashed everything! They just announced that Battlefield Hardline beta was available but you had to rush either on the website or on PS4 and click on the thing to get a code. I clicked it, says I got it, but it says the service is under maintenance. I actually think they just crashed PS Online
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 9th 2014, 9:43 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:HOLY SHIT I think Battlefield just crashed everything! They just announced that Battlefield Hardline beta was available but you had to rush either on the website or on PS4 and click on the thing to get a code. I clicked it, says I got it, but it says the service is under maintenance. I actually think they just crashed PS Online

Yeah niggas crashed that shit but it came back up in like a hour. I was at my boys house and he got into the beta. Its pretty fuckin dope. No one really knows what they are doing tho. Just kind of running around. So its nothing like the trailer with all that coordination but its definitely really dope.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 9th 2014, 9:46 pm

S wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:HOLY SHIT I think Battlefield just crashed everything! They just announced that Battlefield Hardline beta was available but you had to rush either on the website or on PS4 and click on the thing to get a code. I clicked it, says I got it, but it says the service is under maintenance. I actually think they just crashed PS Online

Yeah niggas crashed that shit but it came back up in like a hour. I was at my boys house and he got into the beta. Its pretty fuckin dope. No one really knows what they are doing tho. Just kind of running around. So its nothing like the trailer with all that coordination but its definitely really dope.

Ya it says I got it on PS4 but it won't let me download so I guess not. But ya, the trailer was definitely well coordinated to make it look better. Still, looks pretty sweet. And the funny thing is, THEY PUT HEISTS IN THERE BEFORE GTA DID! HA!
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 9th 2014, 9:57 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
S wrote:

Ya it says I got it on PS4 but it won't let me download so I guess not. But ya, the trailer was definitely well coordinated to make it look better. Still, looks pretty sweet. And the funny thing is, THEY PUT HEISTS IN THERE BEFORE GTA DID! HA!
lmao they sure did. Beat GTA at their own game
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray August 19th 2014, 8:51 pm

Two new videos I forgot to post. I really question this game, especially that hostage multiplayer game. Doesn't seem like there's actually an emphasis on the hostages. Looks more like 'go in, shoot people, get out' kind of mode. Which is basically every other mode. Single player looks cool but the "oh look you can politely tap someone on the head and they don't need to die" is hardly the attitude anyone will take in this game. Come on EA
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down