Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

The Offseason

+6
HurpDurpHurray
RSoxGuy
S
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
EPICxPENGUIN69
10 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

The Offseason  - Page 7 Empty Re: The Offseason

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 9th 2015, 9:30 pm

Willbacker wrote:The Offseason  - Page 7 <a href=The Offseason  - Page 7 Brandon%20spikes%20deer%20killer_zpskcw4gvus" />

The Brandon Spikes Deerslayer. It might have been a moose. Spikes is not sure.

Can't fault the Patriots for letting this guy go lol.

dont see any hair or blood...not a Moose, had to be another vehicle...dude just hit and ran some bitches, #ThrowAnotherPatriotInJail!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy June 9th 2015, 9:34 pm

Man you guys dont know shit. He hit a Sasquatch and anyone who knows anything knows Sasquatch blood is invisible. Thats why you dont see the blood. Feel stupid now? Good, now you know how Spikes feels. #SasquatchLivesMatter
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker June 9th 2015, 9:42 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:Man you guys dont know shit. He hit a Sasquatch and anyone who knows anything knows  Sasquatch blood is invisible. Thats why you dont see the blood. Feel stupid now? Good, now you know  how Spikes feels. #SasquatchLivesMatter

I think them sasquaych hunters are hanging too much down in Tennessee and Georgia and need to get their asses up north and start talking to Spikes plus maybe they can get him a lawyer who knows something about sasquatching to help him out with his defense(not his tackling).
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 18th 2015, 12:13 am

Officially in the worst part of the off season. literally nothing going on.

Well there is some soccer going on if you're into that. Ive been getting into soccer a lot lately.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter June 18th 2015, 10:43 am

S wrote:Officially in the worst part of the off season. literally nothing going on.

Well there is some soccer going on if you're into that. Ive been getting into soccer a lot lately.
Just wait till the MLB all star break Sad

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

The Offseason  - Page 7 Empty And so it begins again.....

Post  RSoxGuy June 18th 2015, 7:05 pm

Jury Selection In Aaron Hernandez Double Murder Trial To Begin In December
Courant Link

BOSTON, Mass. –– Former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez will stand trial for the 2012 murder of two Dorchester men beginning in December, a Superior Court judge ruled Thursday.

Judge Jeffrey Locke set jury selection for Dec. 1 in the July 2012 homicides of Daniel de Abreu, 29, and Safiro Furtado, 28, both Cape Verdeans who lived in Dorchester.

Prosecutors say that Hernandez pulled his car next to another stopped at a traffic light, rolled down his window and opened fire, killing both men in Boston's South End neighborhood.

Locke ruled that prosecutors could tell jurors about Hernandez's indictment on witness intimidation charges in the shooting of his onetime friend, Alexander Bradley, and to perform exhaustive DNA testing on the murder weapon in the Boston killings, a .38-caliber Smith & Wesson seized in summer 2013 from a car driven by a Bristol, Conn., woman who was friends with members of Hernandez's extended family.

Prosecutors say Bradley was in the passenger seat when Hernandez shot de Abreu and Safiro. Bradley, who was shot in the face on a trip to Florida with Hernandez in February 2013, never told police who shot him in that incident, but filed a civil lawsuit several months later that named Hernandez as the gunman.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker June 18th 2015, 10:09 pm

Premedatated murder. Hang him by the balls right next to the effen lowlife in SC. Really how can you take somebodys life.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark June 22nd 2015, 1:53 am

S wrote:Officially in the worst part of the off season. literally nothing going on.

yeah on the non-world cup years, this part of the year is BRUTAL.

wimbledon and tiger woods help me get through an otherwise baseball-only summer

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker July 3rd 2015, 3:50 pm

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000499914/article/suspension-fallout-assessing-the-damage

Did anybody here know That July 2nd was suspension day cuz I sure didn't.

Excited about the supplemental draft on July 9th??.............. Sleep

Will Jerry sign Dez? Will Russel get paid? Will Tom and Roger kiss and make up? I just don't know. I'm on fuckin edge!

All I know is when this thread is killed I'll be happy.  Smile
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 3rd 2015, 4:20 pm

Willbacker wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000499914/article/suspension-fallout-assessing-the-damage

Will Jerry sign Dez? Will Russel get paid? Will Tom and Roger kiss and make up? I just don't know. I'm on fuckin edge!

Dez will get paid, Jerry will flinch first

Russell, I actually don't think so

Tom and Roger make up? lol yeah right. Brady wins and goes on to dominate this year, but fall short of making back to back Super Bowls.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker July 3rd 2015, 7:42 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
Willbacker wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000499914/article/suspension-fallout-assessing-the-damage

Dez will get paid, Jerry will flinch first

Russell, I actually don't think so

Tom and Roger make up? lol yeah right. Brady wins and goes on to dominate this year, but fall short of making back to back Super Bowls.

I think it would be a big mistake not to pay Russell. The guy is acting all cool on the outside but its gotta be eating him on the inside thats hes only making 1.5 mil(I think) and has led the team to 2 straight SBs.

I hope your wrong bout Brady. lol.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker July 10th 2015, 8:38 pm

I didn't want to start a new thread but I can't believe Greg Hardy's suspension was lowered all the way to 4 games. No way Brady's suspension should be the same. I don't believe in cheating but I can't compare it to a man dragging his girlfriend all around an apartment and threatening to kill her. Far as I'm concerned somebody should give Hardy some fireworks and tell him to set them off from the top of his head. Bad joke I know but really the NFL shouldn't even be employing this guy.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray July 11th 2015, 11:51 am

Willbacker wrote:I didn't want to start a new thread but I can't believe Greg Hardy's suspension was lowered all the way to 4 games. No way Brady's suspension should be the same. I don't believe in cheating but I can't compare it to a man dragging his girlfriend all around an apartment and threatening to kill her. Far as I'm concerned somebody should give Hardy some fireworks and tell him to set them off from the top of his head. Bad joke I know but really the NFL shouldn't even be employing this guy.

I read an article on it and I can't believe they still paid his full salary while he sat out last season! Dude got 13 mil to sit on his ass after beating his girlfriend. Something isn't right here...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 11th 2015, 1:08 pm

Ray Rice: Beats Girlfriend, 2 game suspension
Greg Hardy Beats girlfriend 4 game suspension
Josh Gordan smokes week- Full season
Tom Brady: "Deflated" footballs- 4 games.

Something isn't right here. Fuck Goodell and the NFL for this absolute garbage system of suspensions

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker July 11th 2015, 1:51 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
Willbacker wrote:I didn't want to start a new thread but I can't believe Greg Hardy's suspension was lowered all the way to 4 games. No way Brady's suspension should be the same. I don't believe in cheating but I can't compare it to a man dragging his girlfriend all around an apartment and threatening to kill her. Far as I'm concerned somebody should give Hardy some fireworks and tell him to set them off from the top of his head. Bad joke I know but really the NFL shouldn't even be employing this guy.

I read an article on it and I can't believe they still paid his full salary while he sat out last season! Dude got 13 mil to sit on his ass after beating his girlfriend. Something isn't right here...

He probally used a bunch of that money to pay off that chick. lol. I don't understand why he got paid and the Cowboys are gonna be paying him something in the area of 750k a week. Thats in the area of 8.5 mil. Its a fucking joke. I'll be rooting for 1 of the other 3 teams to win the NFCEast. Jerry Jones can kiss my ass.

@Matt. I don't condone any type of violence against women and I turned on Rice the moment I saw the video and you know the way I feel about weed. The way I'm looking at the Brady thing now is lower it to 1 game just to make a point but a point still has to be made and then just move on. Goodell said something about announcing it next week and there will probally be an ESPN special about it knowing how the media operates.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker July 15th 2015, 7:13 pm

Well whatdya know everybody signed a long term deal except JPP. Just shocking lol.

Justin Houston signs for 6yr 101 mil with 52.5 guaranteed. More than Watt. Wowww!!! He is an up and comer tho registring 43 sacks in 3yrs with 5 games missed(22 last yr).

Dez signs for 5yrs 70 mil with 45 guaranteed. Last 3 yrs 273 rec for 3935 yds and 41 tds.

Thomas signs for 5 yrs 70 mil with 35 guaranteed. Last 3 yrs 297 rec for 4483 yds and 35 tds. Pretty much the same contracts. Nope no coolusion there. Tbh I think the agents were coluding too but thats another story lol.

Question? Which receiver would you take. For some reason I'd go wit Dez even tho I know he's a headcase but Dallas likes to pound the rock and plus he plays with a lower rated QB and he seems to have a nose for the endzone.

Oh yeah lets not forget Gostkowski(I sure did). He signed a 4 yr 17 mil contract(not sure about guarantees) making him the highest paid kicker or at least thats what I heard. This interests me cuz we gotta deal with Tucker who I think is the best kicker in the dam league.

2 more weeks until training camp. Sigh!
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  S July 15th 2015, 8:52 pm

Willbacker wrote:Well whatdya know everybody signed a long term deal except JPP. Just shocking lol.

Justin Houston signs for 6yr 101 mil with 52.5 guaranteed. More than Watt. Wowww!!! He is an up and comer tho registring 43 sacks in 3yrs with 5 games missed(22 last yr).

Dez signs for 5yrs 70 mil with 45 guaranteed. Last 3 yrs 273 rec for 3935 yds and 41 tds.

Thomas signs for 5 yrs 70 mil with 35 guaranteed. Last 3 yrs 297 rec for 4483 yds and 35 tds. Pretty much the same contracts. Nope no coolusion there. Tbh I think the agents were coluding too but thats another story lol.

Question? Which receiver would you take. For some reason I'd go wit Dez even tho I know he's a headcase but Dallas likes to pound the rock and plus he plays with a lower rated QB and he seems to have a nose for the endzone.

Oh yeah lets not forget Gostkowski(I sure did). He signed a 4 yr 17 mil contract(not sure about guarantees) making him the highest paid kicker or at least thats what I heard. This interests me cuz we gotta deal with Tucker who I think is the best kicker in the dam league.

2 more weeks until training camp. Sigh!
I'm taking Dez. I like that fire he plays with.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter July 19th 2015, 12:34 am

Yeah the Dez and DT/ collusion thing is really strange.

I'd take Dez though, Gets in the endzone and makes plays. DT has the benefit of having great WR's around him as well as Peyton. He really did nothing when Tebow was there. Dez has played with a bunch of nobodies outside of Witten.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7