Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!!

+3
HurpDurpHurray
Willbacker
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!!

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 7:00 pm

Willbacker wrote:Every article written by NE columnists and Patriots fans. Kind of skewed don't you think.

Brady open faced lied and is still lying + we're talking bout playoff games.

Deadspin and PFT are pats fans? Cmon dude. I will give you the CSN link but cmon. Even if they are Pats fans (which only one is) you cant deny the message or the precedent set by those "cheats".

Shoot the messenger if you want but the message remains.
DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! - Page 2 58830251
All the report shows is two guys talking shit to each other through text messages. Good luck with that. me and my buddies text back and forth about fucking each others wives. Doesnt mean weve done the things we said. Does mean we are going to. Doesnt mean we will.

i take it you never talk shit with friends and those messages taken out of context could be misconstrued as something different to someone with an agenda?
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 11th 2015, 7:11 pm

4 game suspension
1st and 4th round draft picks stripped
1 million dollar fine

...NOT ENOUGH..

for those of you that think the Patriots/Brady were NOT cheating and the deflated balls had no affect on the game itself, your wrong.

a deflated football is easier to grip and hold on to, especially in bad weather like rain or snow thus giving EVERY Patriots player an advantage over thier counterparts and stats do prove this, just look at the astronomical Non Fumble that the Patriots have over the last 7 years, its not even close, also the 'softer' ball allows brady to hold the ball better in bad weather..of course the Pats fans are saying "nobody can play with a flat ball" BUT the ball is not flat, its just sofetr and easier for Tommy Boy and his teamates to hold..bottomline is the Patriots cheated and got a slap on the wrist, Brady should have at least 8 game ban
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 11th 2015, 7:15 pm

Fucking ridiculous

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 11th 2015, 7:25 pm

also, just a little funfact..

bill Belichick is the only Coach to win 4 Superbowls and have his teams 1st round Draft Pick stripped TWICE for CHEATING...smfh

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! - Page 2 TjsSZ21l
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 7:42 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Fucking ridiculous
Awfully suspicious that Brady comes back just i time to play Indy hmmmm? This whole thing just screams conspiracy and I hate conspiracy theries but this cant be by accident. Pats wk 5 bye allows Brady an extra wk to get ready. It just feels so intentional.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 11th 2015, 7:43 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
Willbacker wrote:Every article written by NE columnists and Patriots fans. Kind of skewed don't you think.

Deadspin and PFT are pats fans? Cmon dude. I will give you the CSN link but cmon. Even if they are Pats fans (which only one is) you cant deny the message or the precedent set by those "cheats".

All the report shows is two guys talking shit to each other through text messages. Good luck with that. me and my buddies text back and forth about fucking each others wives. Doesnt mean weve done the things we said. Does mean we are going to. Doesnt mean we will.

i take it you never talk shit with friends and those messages taken out of context could be misconstrued as something different to someone with an agenda?

The 1st instance both teams did the same thing in the same game. They were both heating the footballs so they were kind of on equal terms.

The Chargers thing with the towels was not against the rules at the time. The NFL had to make a rule on that after the season kinda like the ineligible rule. Remember that even tho it clearly states in the rulebook "substitution cannot be used as deception". And it wasn't clearly announced by the refs. So the Patriots got away with one. Deception at its finest.

The one text that came out in May 2014 states that he is the deflator so apparantly he has been doing it all year. Explain the lack of fumbles the Patriots have had since 2007 for an outdoor northern team. They just all of a sudden became better? And it was NE's idea that teams bring their own footballs.lol. Coincidence. I also remember that Edelman fumble with 5 Ravens standing around and the ball bouncing nowhere.

As for the teams cheat thing. A lot of those cheats carried penalties.lol.

The bottomline is the Patriots are known for their stretching and skirting the rules. New Orleans is watching.

Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 7:46 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:also, just a little funfact..

bill Belichick is the only Coach to win 4 Superbowls and have his teams 1st round Draft Pick stripped TWICE for CHEATING...smfh
Another example from Hater Nation I see. BTW isnt Chuck Knowl the only other HC w 4 SB wins? So 2 guys is your sample size?
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 11th 2015, 7:52 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:

Another example from Hater Nation I see. BTW isnt Chuck Knowl the only other HC w 4 SB wins? So 2 guys is your sample size?

lets just throw out the Superbowl wins...Bill Belicheat is the ONLY NFL Coach in HISTORY to have his teams stripped of thier 1st round Draft picks TWICE for Cheating...is that better?
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 11th 2015, 7:58 pm

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/patriots/2015/05/11/tom-brady-suspended-four-games-first-round-pick-1m-fine-deflategate-new-england/26989751/

I believe If Tom cooperated he would have been Pete Rose banned.

Remember Troy Vicent was heavily involved and Brady is a member of the union.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 9:00 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:

lets just throw out the Superbowl wins...Bill Belicheat is the ONLY NFL Coach in HISTORY to have his teams stripped of thier 1st round Draft picks TWICE for Cheating...is that better?
Much better
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 9:11 pm

Willbacker wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:

The 1st instance both teams did the same thing in the same game. They were both heating the footballs so they were kind of on equal terms.

The Chargers thing with the towels was not against the rules at the time. The NFL had to make a rule on that after the season kinda like the ineligible rule. Remember that even tho it clearly states in the rulebook "substitution cannot be used as deception". And it wasn't clearly announced by the refs. So the Patriots got away with one. Deception at its finest.

The one text that came out in May 2014 states that he is the deflator so apparantly he has been doing it all year. Explain the lack of fumbles the Patriots have had since 2007 for an outdoor northern team. They just all of a sudden became better? And it was NE's idea that teams bring their own footballs.lol. Coincidence. I also remember that Edelman fumble with 5 Ravens standing around and the ball bouncing nowhere.

As for the teams cheat thing. A lot of those cheats carried penalties.lol.

The bottomline is the Patriots are known for their stretching and skirting the rules. New Orleans is watching.

CAR VS MIN both teams cheated so its ok? Please. Colts had 2 balls under inflated and the rest werent checked due to 2nd half staring so using your logic....

Chargers adding stickem to the bals then refusing to produce the evidence? Sounds alot like wat Goodell is painting Brady with using the whole "conduct detrimental" bullshit. But they only get 20k? Looks like double standards to me.

Again, the fumble stat is bullshit. A simple Google search of  "patriots fumble stats" shows plenty of counter points. The deadspin link I provided earlier is a good one (I would cut paste it but im on the Ps4 and i dunno how to do it).

EDIT - i didnt post the link earlier but its the second link on Google. You get it Im sure
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 11th 2015, 9:42 pm

Not one of the Colts balls were underinflated. How you coming up with 2??
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 10:16 pm

Willbacker wrote:Not one of the Colts balls were underinflated. How you coming up with 2??

CHFF link

According to this site, 3 of the 4 testd (again, they ran out of time due to start of second half) were under the NFL minimum 12.5, page 8 of Wells report. So its a wash right?
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 10:21 pm

I figured out how to cut n paste. Fumble stats
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 11th 2015, 10:39 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:
Willbacker wrote:Not one of the Colts balls were underinflated. How you coming up with 2??

CHFF link

According to this site, 3 of the 4 testd (again, they ran out of time due to start of second half) were under the NFL minimum 12.5, page 8 of Wells report. So its a wash right?

This would be the 1st I heard anything this and I'd have to see the Wells report. Pg 7 I'll remember. On the fumbles thing if you look real close they don't change any hard facts. They just make fun of the way graphs were drawn and the way he'd bold words oe capitalize on things he wanted to make his points on.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 11:49 pm

Willbacker wrote:
RSoxGuy wrote:

CHFF link

This would be the 1st I heard anything this and I'd have to see the Wells   report. Pg 7 I'll remember. On the fumbles thing if you look real close they don't change any hard facts. They just make fun of the way graphs were drawn and the way he'd bold words oe capitalize on things he wanted to make his points on.
The psi being completely ignored is really fueling all the conspiracy talk against the Pats.

As for fumble stats, its horse shit. Anyone who has played at a HS level can tell you 1 psi isnt gonna suddenly give you %75 better stats. Kraft aint fuckin w the sliders, this aint Madden. That stat is a combination of coaching, weather conditions, game situation, player skill, gloves/no gloves, soooooo many variables that are completely ignored in order to manipulate the data.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2015, 11:51 pm

new twitter hashtag #BradyGamesMatter
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 12th 2015, 1:55 am

As for the fumble shit, you do realize it's mostly because Belichick sits guys who fumble right? I think the redman guy or someone smaller fumbled and he didn't play for like 3 or 4 weeks.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 12th 2015, 3:21 am

RSoxGuy wrote:
The psi being completely ignored is really fueling all the conspiracy talk against the Pats.

As for fumble stats, its horse shit. Anyone who has played at a HS level can tell you 1 psi isnt gonna suddenly give you %75 better stats. Kraft aint fuckin w the sliders, this aint Madden. That stat is a combination of coaching, weather conditions, game situation, player skill, gloves/no gloves, soooooo many variables that are completely ignored in order to manipulate the data.  

Notice how on your link they didn't show the psi of the Patriots balls. All their balls were well underweight the majority being 1 to 2 lbs underweight. The Colts balls were all legal under one of the 2 needles(again site fails to mention)with the other being so miniscule which therefore made them legal under report(again site fails to mention). Read the true Wells report. Not some site thats just trying to bash.

As for the fumbles lets see what's one psi. Well thats 8% of the air lost from the football with one of the balls being 16% and some close to that. No wonder Belichick benches guys lol.

Anybody want to deny a softer ball gives you better grip as you're carrying the ball?? Belichick the micromanager knew. He's getting off scotfree even tho Sean Payton got suspended 1 yr for being ignorant for what his team was doing. lol.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 12th 2015, 6:07 am

THE LEAGUE IS OUT TO GET US
please ignore the tuck rule game
also please ignore all the rules to protect Tom Terrific
also ignore that anytime someone gets near him we throw a flag
Please also ignore Goodell burned all the Spygate evidence to protect us

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! - Page 2 DYRT5sH

..heres a Dolphin fans perspective, and although i usually disagree with Fins fans, this guy has nailed it on the head..

Brady deserved the Shoeless Joe Jackson treatment ... and Belicheat too for that matter...
This is their 2nd major cheating offense in less than 10 years. It was clear from the texts that this has been going on for at least since last season, most likely since 2006 when Brady pushed for the rule change…

They deserved to be banned for life, with no shot of the Hall of Fame… does that sound harsh to you?? Consider this… I am a Dolphins season ticket holder and I drive from Orlando to Miami 10 games a season with my wife and my 5 kids. We spend upwards of $100 per game just on gas, and the trip is a 3 1/2 hour to 4 hour drive each way. Sometimes we spend the night the night before so you can add a hotel stay to that total, and that is not even counting food and drinks at the game, and any souvenirs we pick up while we are in Miami.

I can’t trust the product that I am paying an awful lot of money for is any better than the WWE…. can someone please explain to me why the refs were not banned for their obvious involvment?

Add to that the fact that they banned the ball boys indefinitely? Are you kidding me? This is one step above just banning them and it is meant to satisfy people like me that spend way too much money on a product that I now have serious questions about. The Patriots have won 4 Super Bowls now, and there is nothing that can prove to me that they weren’t all STOLEN...

..Suh heard that Brady likes his balls deflated

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! - Page 2 B_mpGgAVAAAJkJ7
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 12th 2015, 6:30 am

Nothing Short of A NCAA-Style Death Penalty Was Enough
2 years complete ban from all football operations, and vacate all victories over the last 10 years.

This is the third effing time this team has gotten caught cheating red handed. That is complete and total lack of institutional control and have no desire to fix or change it.

THIRD TIME.
1) Pats were using disallowed radio frequencies to send calls to Brady under the 15 second cut off. LIterally telling him when sacks were coming. Flutie even commented on how strange it was back when he played for them)
2) Spygate
3) Deflategate

And every time I hear a Pats fan scream no proof, I just want to punch something. So we have inspected balls tampered with after inspection without referee knowledge (which is cheating in of itself). We have texts discussing the actions. WE have the fact Brady was giving gifts to these guys. WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK HAPPENED? Jesus H Christ, people have gone to jail for life for less evidence. It just amazes me that short of video tape evidence nothing is enough. They’d probably find something wrong with that too. Such is the case of mental illness.

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! - Page 2 Giphy
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 12th 2015, 3:19 pm

1. Master, stop over reacting. Deflating a football (for the 1000th time) is not a big deal
2. He deserves suspension for lying
3. The draft picks I'm not 100% sure why
4. Can you link an article about this Brady post-15 second bullshit? I heard nothing about that and you sound like you're bullshitting (again)
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 12th 2015, 5:58 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:1. Master, stop over reacting. Deflating a football (for the 1000th time) is not a big deal
4. Can you link an article about this Brady post-15 second bullshit? I heard nothing about that and you sound like you're bullshitting (again)

here ya go...

http://alt.sports.football.pro.buffalo-bills.narkive.com/FWhSKb8F/flutie-implicates-patriots-in-more-cheating

heres a more in depth explanation..
http://alt.sports.football.pro.buffalo-bills.narkive.com/FWhSKb8F/flutie-implicates-patriots-in-more-cheating
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 12th 2015, 6:13 pm

DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! - Page 2 <a href=DeflateGate is FOR REAL!!! - Page 2 Patriots%20superbowl%20ring" />

Br*dys SB ring. Fit for a king.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 12th 2015, 6:21 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:1. Master, stop over reacting. Deflating a football (for the 1000th time) is not a big deal

here ya go...

heres a more in depth explanation..

I have a degree in history which means I examine evidence all damn day. Suffice it to say, this isn't substantial or reputable. It's a discussion about something, within it, there is no hard facts just people discussion a 2nd hand account of something that may or may not have happened.

http://www.networkworld.com/article/2282679/network-security/nfl-s--radio-cops--organize-wireless-use-for-super-bowl-xlii.html?page=1 (one useable link from the boards)

"The potential problems were vividly illustrated on Jan. 7, 2006, during the AFC wild-card playoff between the New England Patriots and the Jacksonville Jaguars in Foxboro, Mass. During the first half, radio chatter from Patriots security staff was interfering with the Jaguars’ primary coach-to-quarterback wireless system (a brief reference is found in a later USA Today column). The Jaguars switched to their backup system, and the GDC investigated during half-time.

The investigation found that the Patriots security department had installed a new frequency on their two-way radios but forgot to tell the NFL frequency coordinators. The new frequency was the same one used by the Jaguars for their primary coach-quarterback system, which was disrupted when Patriots security switched to the new frequency. (Read about the Patriots’ CIO.)"

This is the only mention of the patriots in the article and basically says that helmet frequencies sometimes get mixed up because there is so much communication going on within the stadium itself, no one frequency is protected. It's the same reason you turn your phone off in a plane, the odds are you won't cause a system failure but there is so many phone frequencies that it's better to be safe than sorry.

http://www.boston.com/sports/columnists/wilbur/2014/10/spygate_and_revisionist_tom_brady_draft_history_wo.html

"O’Leary repeats a rumor that Pats backup quarterback Doug Flutie once said he accidentally picked up Brady’s helmet during the 2005 season."

Again, more circumstantial evidence that has no basis in anything. Flutie never came out and publicly said it, the person who said he said it never revealed their identity, and it explicitly said it is a rumor. Tupac faking his death is also a rumor, it doesn't mean it's true.

Sorry to poke holes in your hatred Master but there isn't a leg to stand on with this conspiracy theory.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/B/BradTo00.htm
http://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/F/FlutDo00.htm

2005 was the year they were together

The only possible leg your argument has to stand on is the fact Brady's times sacked numbers were less per pass attempt over the course of 2001 to 2006. With the exception being in 2004 where it spiked up. But you can literally explain it by anything, Oline additions, experience, opponents ability, etc.

My conclusion? it's bullshit
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next