Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Tom Brady

+10
tubbs51
SteelersJMB
CaptRCG2
Browns
Nef77
BaltRavensFan20
MaddMatter
66-Pittsburgh-43
Soarindude02
EPICxPENGUIN69
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Tom Brady - Page 2 Empty Re: Tom Brady

Post  Nef77 April 14th 2011, 12:17 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
No, I'm just saying this is what I think of when someone mentions Tom Brady; him being a huuuuge cry-baby.

Yeah. But a lot of players cry when they win the SB.

I'm talking more along the lines of crying whenever a defensive player comes within your "personal bubble" and attempts to lay a finger on you.

depends where that finger is going and how far into the personal zone

hahahahahahaha
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2011, 1:57 am

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
ccdog wrote:He's kind of a bitch,but a winner

I equate him to manning on the scale of overrated. he is the benefit of good coaching. everyone talked about his 4 interceptions this year. he played in an offense adapted from the college air raid type of system. put the tape up, he threw the ball under coverage. when he pushed it down field, more batted balls than a gang of polio victims trying to rape Xenia warrior princess.

That's correct. As I pointed out on the EA forums a while ago, I think 65% or so of his passes were under 10 yards this year.

And when you watch him play (and keep in mind I do realize that he's one of the best in the game), most of his passes are max protect and then short-quick passes because they have no other way of doing things. They lost their only deep threat in Randy Moss, so all they had left was short quick screens, crossing routes, etc. etc., which helps to explain why he had so few interceptions.

Still though, even with that it was pretty awesome to see him pick apart many defenses the way he did.

Back to top Go down

Post  scrimmage April 15th 2011, 12:55 am

He's a ridiculously smart and efficient quarterback. You take a look at his career the past decade and he's passed numerous statistical and historical milestones. Although he's only passed for 30+ touchdowns only twice in his career, the two seasons in which he did (07, 10) contained quarterbacking at its absolute finest. Last season I honestly thought he was going to establish himself as a top 3 quarterback of all-time, capping it off with a Superbowl victory after boasting a 9:1 touchdown to interception ratio in the regular season. I thought how the fuck can Eli throw as many interceptions in one game as Brady did all season.

I may sound like I'm totally enamored by this man, but I'm really not. He needs a haircut.
scrimmage
scrimmage

Street Cred : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 16th 2011, 12:49 pm

scrimmage wrote:He's a ridiculously smart and efficient quarterback. You take a look at his career the past decade and he's passed numerous statistical and historical milestones. Although he's only passed for 30+ touchdowns only twice in his career, the two seasons in which he did (07, 10) contained quarterbacking at its absolute finest. Last season I honestly thought he was going to establish himself as a top 3 quarterback of all-time, capping it off with a Superbowl victory after boasting a 9:1 touchdown to interception ratio in the regular season. I thought how the fuck can Eli throw as many interceptions in one game as Brady did all season.

I may sound like I'm totally enamored by this man, but I'm really not. He needs a haircut.

Suspect
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2