Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Ed Reed wishes Rex Ryan was his Head Coach?

5 posters

Go down

Ed Reed wishes Rex Ryan was his Head Coach? Empty Ed Reed wishes Rex Ryan was his Head Coach?

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 25th 2011, 7:06 am

it really comes as NO surprise to me, after seeing how this Jets team has reacted to Rex and how much "clamour" Rex brings with himself, i just see him as a 'players Coach" and what he does really affects the way his guys play for him, Rex may be a loudmouth but he knows what he wants from his guys and he loves football and hes probably really similar to each of us..thats what players relate to, they know when a guy is talking real shit or if hes talking out his ass, Rex has proven for more than a decade that he knows FOOTBALL...hate him because hes brash? HELL NO!!, LOVE HIM FOR IT!!!...i mean how many coaches in the NFL will put thier neck on the line like Rex does? how many coaches will give you a gameplan that perplexes even the BEST teams in the NFL? how many coaches in the NFL will tell EVERYBODY how good of a player YOU ARE? ...the answer is Rex Ryan...love him or hate him, the man has a following for a reason.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82078add/article/reed-we-wanted-rex-as-the-head-coach-in-baltimore-in-08?module=HP_headlines
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Ed Reed wishes Rex Ryan was his Head Coach? Empty Re: Ed Reed wishes Rex Ryan was his Head Coach?

Post  SteelersJMB June 25th 2011, 1:54 pm

I seriously believe Ravens would've been to the SB atleast once had Ryan been HC for that team.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Ed Reed wishes Rex Ryan was his Head Coach? Empty Re: Ed Reed wishes Rex Ryan was his Head Coach?

Post  MyDirtyDangles June 25th 2011, 5:04 pm

I know puppetz dick will get hard just because I say this but rex>>>>>harbaugh
MyDirtyDangles
MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 June 25th 2011, 8:58 pm

lol any raven except maybe SNA rather had rex as the HC.

I myself hoped he would become our HC and i wasent to happy when they let him go.

Second best Dminded coach in the league.
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 June 25th 2011, 11:07 pm

TRU11 wrote:lol any raven except maybe SNA rather had rex as the HC.

I myself hoped he would become our HC and i wasent to happy when they let him go.

I actually like Harbaugh better than Rex. Sorry, but I just cant stand boisterous people like Rex. As far as coaching goes, I like his style. I just dont like/cant stand his loud personality.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 June 26th 2011, 7:12 am

BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

I actually like Harbaugh better than Rex. Sorry, but I just cant stand boisterous people like Rex. As far as coaching goes, I like his style. I just dont like/cant stand his loud personality.

harbaugh is not bad but it doesent seem he has control of anything on our team.
when both the offensive and defensive play calling sucks balls im lookin for the HC to fix that shit.

TBH it looks like we are getting worse and not better each season.

We are a power running team with a smothering defense but tbh last season we where quit the opposite and pretty bad at it as well.

TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 June 26th 2011, 8:11 am

TRU11 wrote:
BaltRavensFan20 wrote:

harbaugh is not bad but it doesent seem he has control of anything on our team.
when both the offensive and defensive play calling sucks balls im lookin for the HC to fix that shit.

TBH it looks like we are getting worse and not better each season.

We are a power running team with a smothering defense but tbh last season we where quit the opposite and pretty bad at it as well.

I thought it was our offense that primarly sucked last season. Our D didnt do to bad with the exception of our blown coverages at times. I look for good things from pagano this season. He seems like that high energy, hard nosed guy that goes for all or nothing. If cam doesn't turn it around this season, he better be gone next season.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 26th 2011, 12:42 pm

MyDirtyDangles wrote:I know puppetz dick will get hard just because I say this but rex>>>>>harbaugh

before that comment..8==D

after that comment..8==========D

(.)(.)
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down