Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

HOW THE FUCK?

+18
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
Mutant
KWicK78
Nef77
TRU11
SteelersJMB
Pintsizedjark
BaltRavensFan20
MaddMatter
CaptRCG2
MyDirtyDangles
ccdog23
HurpDurpHurray
RJAfan6
66-Pittsburgh-43
JermikesHere
PhantomReturns93
EPICxPENGUIN69
22 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

HOW THE FUCK? - Page 5 Empty Re: HOW THE FUCK?

Post  ccdog23 April 23rd 2011, 2:08 pm

@ pint,what I mean is that I think the best thing for himself is to just play football and stay out of the spotlight. I hate vick, but I'm not gonna lie he isn't doing anything wrong by being on the cover but if he is on it then all there will be all sorts of crap going on about how he shouldn't be put on the cover of a game that many kids play. If ea wants to put him on the cover and he wants to be on it then good for them, but if I were him I wouldn't want anything to do with it. Just my opinion though.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 23rd 2011, 3:43 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:I don't think sales will drop THAT much if Vick's on the cover.

I dont know? people are really retarded. If 40 something percent of the nation can be swayed to believe that Obama is a muslim/born in another country, I believe they can be swayed to be offended by Vick on the cover of a game.

(not saying he wasn't born here because honestly I don't care about that)..but still, why would he go through all the trouble of sealing his birth certificate if there wasn't something to hide?

/thread hijack, sorry

dude, all he did was use a faxed version of his birth certificate. no other president has used the original copy of his birth certificate. people need to realize that obama was born in the U.S. and we have a black guy as our president. He isnt muslim, what does it matter if he was. He is not a terrorist in disguise, he was raised by white people and attended ivy league schools. people need to accept the god damn facts and get over it. sarah palin, trump, and beck need to shut the fuck up.

back on to topic. someone made the claim that Vick needs to stay out of the limelight and focus on football. completely agree
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 23rd 2011, 3:46 pm

Lets just make it clear. If he is VOTED by us the fans to be put on Ea's Madden 12 cover, then in no way is it "Vick is putting the spotlight on him once again."

Like I said, he's VOTED on the cover, he does have the right to decline it but we'll cross that bridge later..
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark April 23rd 2011, 3:55 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:I don't think sales will drop THAT much if Vick's on the cover.

I dont know? people are really retarded. If 40 something percent of the nation can be swayed to believe that Obama is a muslim/born in another country, I believe they can be swayed to be offended by Vick on the cover of a game.

(not saying he wasn't born here because honestly I don't care about that)..but still, why would he go through all the trouble of sealing his birth certificate if there wasn't something to hide?

/thread hijack, sorry

dude, all he did was use a faxed version of his birth certificate. no other president has used the original copy of his birth certificate. people need to realize that obama was born in the U.S. and we have a black guy as our president. He isnt muslim, what does it matter if he was. He is not a terrorist in disguise, he was raised by white people and attended ivy league schools. people need to accept the god damn facts and get over it. sarah palin, trump, and beck need to shut the fuck up.

back on to topic. someone made the claim that Vick needs to stay out of the limelight and focus on football. completely agree

he used a "certificate of live birth", which is NOT a birth certificate..it seems odd that someone would spend $2 million dollars to seal his/her records if there wasn't something to hide, wouldn't you agree?

and on this forum its about even(pro-vick and anti-vick I suppose)..but you can't conclude that people generally don't like Vick when he has made it this far into the cover-tournament because the people are voting for him.

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 23rd 2011, 6:35 pm

because maybe he wants some privacy in his life. He gave all the documents needed to prove he was born in hawaii thus making him born in the United States. When people say that he was born outside the country they are insane.

His mother was 7 months pregnant with him when she and obamas father were legally married in Hawaii. for a 7 month pregnant lady to get married, hop on a plane, go to kenya, give birth, come back to the united states the very same day with the baby, forge documents to make it seem like he was born in Hawaii makes no sense. It makes no sense is because it never fucking happened.

Also to the voting. If you look at the numbers. Not a whole lot of people have been voting because no one cares. the Voters are numbered in thousands not millions and to win a vote by say 1 or 2 hundred is actually a blow out
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 April 23rd 2011, 6:36 pm

This thread has too much writing and has too much civil arguments

Locked.

(Natureboy)
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark April 23rd 2011, 6:41 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:because maybe he wants some privacy in his life. He gave all the documents needed to prove he was born in hawaii thus making him born in the United States. When people say that he was born outside the country they are insane.

His mother was 7 months pregnant with him when she and obamas father were legally married in Hawaii. for a 7 month pregnant lady to get married, hop on a plane, go to kenya, give birth, come back to the united states the very same day with the baby, forge documents to make it seem like he was born in Hawaii makes no sense. It makes no sense is because it never fucking happened.

Also to the voting. If you look at the numbers. Not a whole lot of people have been voting because no one cares. the Voters are numbered in thousands not millions and to win a vote by say 1 or 2 hundred is actually a blow out

alright, I played club soccer with the same coach and team for several years and each and every time I needed to produce an original copy of my birth certificate or I couldn't play..and you're trying to tell me a president shouldn't need to produce a real birth certificate because he wants privacy in his life?

and so? regardless of the numbers it still says more people like Vick more then they hate him.

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 23rd 2011, 9:02 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:because maybe he wants some privacy in his life. He gave all the documents needed to prove he was born in hawaii thus making him born in the United States. When people say that he was born outside the country they are insane.

Voting for Vick is Voting for Vick
Regardless of whether it's in millions or thousands
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 23rd 2011, 11:05 pm

We should honestly just make a poll and see what the results are here.

But I'll start it, I guess.

I am against Michael Vick being on the cover of Madden 12.

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 23rd 2011, 11:21 pm

Against
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 23rd 2011, 11:26 pm

Not everyone is going to see this or even reply to it.

Does it really matter if the 14 or so posters that are on this forum vote yay or nay on whether he should be on the cover or not really matter?

It won't change anything or affect the outcome at all.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark April 23rd 2011, 11:29 pm

For

but honestly, the results of this mean nothing.

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  Jetsown08 April 24th 2011, 2:41 pm

For.

I agree this means nothing, but might as well do it for fun.
Jetsown08
Jetsown08

Street Cred : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 April 25th 2011, 6:47 am

i could care less who is on the cover you guys just need to let the man find his way through life cause he already paid the price for what he did.
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 25th 2011, 10:45 am

TRU11 wrote:i could care less who is on the cover you guys just need to let the man find his way through life cause he already paid the price for what he did.

Thank you^
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 25th 2011, 11:02 am

SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum