Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

HOW THE FUCK?

+18
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
Mutant
KWicK78
Nef77
TRU11
SteelersJMB
Pintsizedjark
BaltRavensFan20
MaddMatter
CaptRCG2
MyDirtyDangles
ccdog23
HurpDurpHurray
RJAfan6
66-Pittsburgh-43
JermikesHere
PhantomReturns93
EPICxPENGUIN69
22 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

HOW THE FUCK? - Page 2 Empty Re: HOW THE FUCK?

Post  Pintsizedjark April 20th 2011, 11:42 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:Pint, you need to get your story straight bro.

I don't remember reading anything about him being high, first of all.

Second of all, the guy walked out onto a highway at 5 am or whatever in the morning not in a crosswalk, what did he expect to happen?

Yes, Donte' is completely 100% at fault for being drunk, but he didn't get drunk and decide to go run over people Grand Theft Auto style, whereas Michael Vick was completely in control of his actions and if he had never been caught by the authorities, who knows if he would have ever turned himself in.

Donte', on the other hand stopped the car, called the police and waited at the scene and turned himself in immediately.

Putting him on the same level as Michael Vick is pretty hysterical, honestly. Comparing a drunk driver who hit a pedestrian on a highway out of the crosswalk to a murderer who killed hundreds of animals KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY for gambling profits? Really?

well I was just going off of what epic said because I truthfully don't know much about the entire situation anyway..but still it is insane if you think its worse to kill an animal(or animals if you prefer the plural) then it is to kill a human.

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 20th 2011, 1:56 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:The donte stallworth thing is a completely different situation though and he would never get on the cover. Donte was drunk (possibly high also) so he was not completely in control of himself and the pedestrian he ran over actually was J-walking. Not completely defending him and his issue but...

...Mike Vick knew exactly what he was doing

again, people can believe what they want, just voicing my opinion

what the fuck? Donte drank and got high on purpose and then retardedly got into a vehicle and proceeded to drive...if you say its worse to kill a dog then it is to run over a person then you are a peta-nut and all of your arguments are invalid.

so I guess if I get drunk and high right now and then go kill your family its ok because "I couldn't control myself", and your post is annoying me so its perfectly reasonable for me to do so anyway right? Neutral

I love dogs, but crimes against humans are worse then crimes against animals..and Mike Vick did his time and overcame tremendous adversity while he exceeded all expectations on the field...nobody deserves to be on the cover more than he does.

there are a bunch of guys that earned a right to be on the cover. but for some reason we like to reward people for fucking up. we congradulate people who lose weight, addicts who stop doing drugs, people who go from mean to nice.

we fail to recognize the people that are actually good people the entire time and don't do stupid shit like run an illegal dog fighting ring where he was hands on in the fights, executing dogs, having stray dogs and kidnapped pets as fodder for the big ass pitbulls, and several insane acts.

Donte killed the dude who walked across a highway J walking and he accepted full responsibility

Vick went to court and was going to try and defend himself until his friends all turned him in

To reward a dickhead for "turning his life around" and "doing all the right things since then" when he should have never fucking did any of the things he did is moronic and a show of how quickly people will disregard things that aren't "A big deal".

"It's only a dog" it may be a dog but what has any dog ever done. yea, some dogs may be aggressive, but whats the first thing you thought as a kid when you saw a dog, "I want to pet it!" not "Let me drown/electrocute that son of bitch for not fighting"
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark April 20th 2011, 2:27 pm

it is unfortunate that people who remain 'good' the entire time go unnoticed, but its because if you don't do anything you don't make the headlines and therefore people don't know who you are..whereas Michael Vick has been in the national spotlight since the dog fighting case so the whole nation has witnessed his transformation from 'dog fighter' to a guy who turned his life around and still played well on the field.

there is no point in arguing about this any further, we're not going to sway each other..but if you really feel strongly about this then why don't you boycott madden this year in an attempt to send a message saying "I won't buy your game with Vick on the cover", I'm sure you wouldn't be the only one.

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 20th 2011, 3:41 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:it is unfortunate that people who remain 'good' the entire time go unnoticed, but its because if you don't do anything you don't make the headlines and therefore people don't know who you are..whereas Michael Vick has been in the national spotlight since the dog fighting case so the whole nation has witnessed his transformation from 'dog fighter' to a guy who turned his life around and still played well on the field.

there is no point in arguing about this any further, we're not going to sway each other..but if you really feel strongly about this then why don't you boycott madden this year in an attempt to send a message saying "I won't buy your game with Vick on the cover", I'm sure you wouldn't be the only one.

well I havent bought any game from EA in the past few years. Everyone is entitle to their opinion if you dont think its a big deal than you can feel how ever you want. It is the facts people use to back up their opinion that muddy up the water.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 April 20th 2011, 4:46 pm

I dont understand why people just havent let this go yet? If the media wasnt invloved so much no body would prob still be talking about this. The man went to jail, and now hes trying to get his life back on track. The last thing he needs are people following him around haunting him about this all the time. He already knows alot of people hate him for it already, why do people need to remind him? I understand he brought this on himself, but how can a guy concentrate on turning his life around, when he has people breathing down his neck all the time about what hes trying to forget.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 April 20th 2011, 4:54 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:The donte stallworth thing is a completely different situation though and he would never get on the cover. Donte was drunk (possibly high also) so he was not completely in control of himself and the pedestrian he ran over actually was J-walking. Not completely defending him and his issue but...

...Mike Vick knew exactly what he was doing

again, people can believe what they want, just voicing my opinion

what the fuck? Donte drank and got high on purpose and then retardedly got into a vehicle and proceeded to drive...if you say its worse to kill a dog then it is to run over a person then you are a peta-nut and all of your arguments are invalid.

so I guess if I get drunk and high right now and then go kill your family its ok because "I couldn't control myself", and your post is annoying me so its perfectly reasonable for me to do so anyway right? Neutral

I love dogs, but crimes against humans are worse then crimes against animals..and Mike Vick did his time and overcame tremendous adversity while he exceeded all expectations on the field...nobody deserves to be on the cover more than he does.

there are a bunch of guys that earned a right to be on the cover. but for some reason we like to reward people for fucking up. we congradulate people who lose weight, addicts who stop doing drugs, people who go from mean to nice.

we fail to recognize the people that are actually good people the entire time and don't do stupid shit like run an illegal dog fighting ring where he was hands on in the fights, executing dogs, having stray dogs and kidnapped pets as fodder for the big ass pitbulls, and several insane acts.

Donte killed the dude who walked across a highway J walking and he accepted full responsibility

Vick went to court and was going to try and defend himself until his friends all turned him in

To reward a dickhead for "turning his life around" and "doing all the right things since then" when he should have never fucking did any of the things he did is moronic and a show of how quickly people will disregard things that aren't "A big deal".

"It's only a dog" it may be a dog but what has any dog ever done. yea, some dogs may be aggressive, but whats the first thing you thought as a kid when you saw a dog, "I want to pet it!" not "Let me drown/electrocute that son of bitch for not fighting"

well if a guy like george bush can become president everything is possible dont you say Razz
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 20th 2011, 11:23 pm

shit happens, it is the human condition to try and make reason of everything, hence the conspiracy theories and shit.

"the best knowledge is that you know nothing"

EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MyDirtyDangles April 20th 2011, 11:55 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:shit happens, it is the human condition to try and make reason of everything, hence the conspiracy theories and shit.

"the best knowledge is that you know nothing"

WHAT ABOUT CONSPIRACY'S? I LIKE CONSPIRACY'S Very Happy
MyDirtyDangles
MyDirtyDangles

Street Cred : 35

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2011, 1:52 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:

Second of all, the guy walked out onto a highway at 5 am or whatever in the morning not in a crosswalk, what did he expect to happen?

Yes, Donte' is completely 100% at fault for being drunk, but he didn't get drunk and decide to go run over people Grand Theft Auto style, whereas Michael Vick was completely in control of his actions and if he had never been caught by the authorities, who knows if he would have ever turned himself in.

Donte', on the other hand stopped the car, called the police and waited at the scene and turned himself in immediately.

Putting him on the same level as Michael Vick is pretty hysterical, honestly. Comparing a drunk driver who hit a pedestrian on a highway out of the crosswalk to a murderer who killed hundreds of animals KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY for gambling profits? Really?

well I was just going off of what epic said because I truthfully don't know much about the entire situation anyway..but still it is insane if you think its worse to kill an animal(or animals if you prefer the plural) then it is to kill a human.

Torturing and killing hundreds of animals is BY FAR worse than accidentally killing a human being.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 21st 2011, 2:09 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

Torturing and killing hundreds of animals is BY FAR worse than accidentally killing a human being.

What a surprise.. sna is defending a Ravens player who KILLED a man and trying to minimize it and actually blame the man who died.. I see we're on a new board, but it's the same ol' sna homerism.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2011, 2:11 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

What a surprise.. sna is defending a Ravens player who KILLED a man and trying to minimize it and actually blame the man who died.. I see we're on a new board, but it's the same ol' sna homerism.

No, I am not. Go back and read my original post. I said Stallworth was 100% at fault for what he did.

But honestly trying to say that what Stallworth did and what Vick did are on the same level is just ridiculous.

Torturing and killing hundreds of innocent animals for gambling profits vs. hitting a man who walks out onto a highway while drunk.

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 21st 2011, 3:50 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

No, I am not. Go back and read my original post. I said Stallworth was 100% at fault for what he did.

But honestly trying to say that what Stallworth did and what Vick did are on the same level is just ridiculous.

Torturing and killing hundreds of innocent animals for gambling profits vs. hitting a man who walks out onto a highway while drunk.

WAIT a MINUTE!!! who said the guy that Stallworth killed was DRUNK? because that IS NOT what happened...Stallworth WAS DRUNK!!! the guy he killed was a crane Operator who just got off his nightshift and was crossing the street to get to the Bus stop at 7 am in the morning.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark April 21st 2011, 4:08 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

Ok, lets say that over a period of five years, someone would come into your house, abduct your pets and send you videos of him torturing and eventually killing them..and then one of these times, he breaks into your house thinking nobody is home and when he spots your dad/mom he freaks out and accidentally shoots him/her, killing them...are you more upset over the years of pet killings or the killing of one of your parents?

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 21st 2011, 4:15 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

Ok, lets say that over a period of five years, someone would come into your house, abduct your pets and send you videos of him torturing and eventually killing them..and then one of these times, he breaks into your house thinking nobody is home and when he spots your dad/mom he freaks out and accidentally shoots him/her, killing them...are you more upset over the years of pet killings or the killing of one of your parents?

it is apples and oranges.

donte had an accident. it was not completely his fault but he took responsibility.

Vick was calculated. he knew what he was doing to animals, and it was not 1 animal 1 time. it was hundreds of animals that he forced to kill each other, other animals, and if they did not perform, he killed them.

It was a cold hearted. Vick said he was innocent and he didnt do anything wrong with such an arrogance and superiority to everything.

Donte called the police on himself. He collected both his balls and man'd up.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2011, 4:46 pm

EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

donte had an accident. it was not completely his fault but he took responsibility.

Vick was calculated. he knew what he was doing to animals, and it was not 1 animal 1 time. it was hundreds of animals that he forced to kill each other, other animals, and if they did not perform, he killed them.

It was a cold hearted. Vick said he was innocent and he didnt do anything wrong with such an arrogance and superiority to everything.

Bingo.

Pint, no matter how many hypothetical situations you bring up, it doesn't change the fact that Donte' Stallworth ACCIDENTALLY killed man because he was drunk and the man wondered out onto a highway out of a crosswalk in the early morning, whereas Michael Vick knowingly and willingly killed hundreds upon hundreds of animals for gambling profits, and had the police not caught him he would have never turned himself in, whereas Donte' turned himself in immediately.

But go ahead and put them both on the same level of people.

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 21st 2011, 5:15 pm

sna, you keep saying that the "man was drunk and wandered out into a crosswalk" ...that is NOT true..the man was crossing the street to catch a Bus for his ride home after his shift ended, Donte was Drunk, not the guy he killed.
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 21st 2011, 5:41 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:sna, you keep saying that the "man was drunk and wandered out into a crosswalk" ...that is NOT true..the man was crossing the street to catch a Bus for his ride home after his shift ended, Donte was Drunk, not the guy he killed.

I never said the guy was drunk. I may have used bad wording, but I never said the dude was drunk. I am fully aware that Donte' was the only drunk person.

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 April 21st 2011, 6:28 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

wtf have you been smoking.
people over animals.
only people that are beneath animals IMO are child molesters and rapers .
you could kill and torture then and i wont give a shit.
TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 April 21st 2011, 6:59 pm

[quote="EpicxPlatypus69"][quote="Pintsizedjark"][quote="SnA ExclusiVe"][quote="Pintsizedjark"][quote="SnA ExclusiVe"]Pint, you need to get your story straight bro.

Putting him on the same level as Michael Vick is pretty hysterical, honestly. Comparing a drunk driver who hit a pedestrian on a highway out of the crosswalk to a murderer who killed hundreds of animals KNOWINGLY AND WILLINGLY for gambling profits? Really?[/quote]

well I was just going off of what epic said because I truthfully don't know much about the entire situation anyway..but still it is insane if you think its worse to kill an animal(or animals if you prefer the plural) then it is to kill a human.[/quote]

Torturing and killing hundreds of animals is BY FAR worse than accidentally killing a human being.[/quote]

Ok, lets say that over a period of five years, someone would come into your house, abduct your pets and send you videos of him torturing and eventually killing them..and then one of these times, he breaks into your house thinking nobody is home and when he spots your dad/mom he freaks out and accidentally shoots him/her, killing them...are you more upset over the years of pet killings or the killing of one of your parents?[/quote]

Donte called the police on himself. He collected both his balls and man'd up.[/quote]

AGREED COMPLETELY.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Street Cred : 19

Back to top Go down

Post  ccdog23 April 21st 2011, 7:13 pm

At the end of the day,there will never be an agreement when it comes to this topic.I remember there was a big thread on EA like this where me and master enemy along with a few others were expressing our dislike for Vick and how anyone who can do that to a living creature isn't worth a damn,and the argument went along and along with no real progress made.People on both sides feel strongly about their views,but TBH the thought of Vick as a hero and being put on the cover of videogames basically because he hasn't tortured any animals lately sickens me.And I gotta lol at people trying to use Stallworth as an argument,especially the ones trying to say that was worse than what Vick did.It was an accident,drunk or not Donte didn't have the mindset of I'm going to kill this guy.Vick however,repeatedly did the same shit and purposely did it.
ccdog23
ccdog23

Street Cred : 113

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 April 21st 2011, 7:22 pm

ccdog wrote:At the end of the day,there will never be an agreement when it comes to this topic.I remember there was a big thread on EA like this where me and master enemy along with a few others were expressing our dislike for Vick and how anyone who can do that to a living creature isn't worth a damn,and the argument went along and along with no real progress made.People on both sides feel strongly about their views,but TBH the thought of Vick as a hero and being put on the cover of videogames basically because he hasn't tortured any animals lately sickens me.And I gotta lol at people trying to use Stallworth as an argument,especially the ones trying to say that was worse than what Vick did.It was an accident,drunk or not Donte didn't have the mindset of I'm going to kill this guy.Vick however,repeatedly did the same shit and purposely did it.

I also hate the argument that a humans life is worth much much much more then a Dogs life. Of course a Humans life is more dominant then a dogs life, but Mike Vick killed 100's of dogs with out blinking an eye! That just sounds pretty sick to me, killing a dog, human, even tourtering and animal like a snake still seems sick to me!
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark April 21st 2011, 7:33 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

Bingo.

Pint, no matter how many hypothetical situations you bring up, it doesn't change the fact that Donte' Stallworth ACCIDENTALLY killed man because he was drunk and the man wondered out onto a highway out of a crosswalk in the early morning, whereas Michael Vick knowingly and willingly killed hundreds upon hundreds of animals for gambling profits, and had the police not caught him he would have never turned himself in, whereas Donte' turned himself in immediately.

could you please respond to my hypothetical situation?

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  Soarindude02 April 21st 2011, 7:35 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
EpicxPlatypus69 wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
Pintsizedjark wrote:

Bingo.

could you please respond to my hypothetical situation?

That is not even close to the real Vick case. It is irrelevant.
Soarindude02
Soarindude02

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark April 21st 2011, 7:37 pm

I didn't say it was the Vick case?....but it is relevant, would you be more upset over the years of pet killings or the killings of one of your parents?..in order words, which did you value more, the lives of pets or the life of your mom/dad.

Pintsizedjark

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 April 21st 2011, 8:00 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:I didn't say it was the Vick case?....but it is relevant, would you be more upset over the years of pet killings or the killings of one of your parents?..in order words, which did you value more, the lives of pets or the life of your mom/dad.

personally as an antisocial cynical dick towards society because as a species we are so incline to kill anything so quickly for no reason.

we are one of the few species that kills for no reason. not hunting, fear, or what ever "cause"

you kill anything for a reason that is not defense or survival, you are viewed equally in my eyes

but the fact a dog has no sense of morals, it can not have a concept of what is right and wrong, it does not think "why do I do this" or "is this thing wrong to do" it just does, but still remains to be a loyal animal and one of the animals that is responsible for our evolution from cave and tree dwellers to the modern society we see today and be treated in such a savage, inhuman, disgusting way makes me want to personally devote my life to hunting down dog, cock, and any other animal abusers chuck norris walker ranger style.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum