Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Peter Kings 5 Teams in play for Nnamdi

+5
scrimmage
CaptRCG2
Soarindude02
Thadden
MaddMatter
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Peter Kings 5 Teams in play for Nnamdi - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kings 5 Teams in play for Nnamdi

Post  Guest May 13th 2011, 12:46 pm

Actually Puppetz said that Asomugha is a decent corner, but don't let the FACTS get in the way of your argument....

Back to top Go down

Peter Kings 5 Teams in play for Nnamdi - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kings 5 Teams in play for Nnamdi

Post  SteelersJMB May 13th 2011, 12:59 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:C'mon Sna I don't see why your soo surprised Laughing

What do you mean? Why wouldn't I be surprised that a Jets homer thinks Darrelle Revis is the best CB ever to grace the NFL? lol

He didn't say that. He said Revis is a great corner and better than Asomugha. Two pretty clearly true statements. He didn't go and make up a ton of fake stats and bullshit like you would do.

Noo all he did was come with no stats and say Revis is a better CB.
Just like when you say Sanchez is better than Flacco or Flacco is better than Sanchez.

Actually, when I make claims about Sanchez or Flacco I fully support them with stats and REAL things. Like how Joe Flacco is a choke artist and sucks in any and all big games. You must have missed those 500 posts I made on the subject I guess?

Same goes for Revis and Asomugha.. Revis consistently covers other team's #1 receivers, shuts them down, has a lower completion % against, etc.

Here we go again..

Well why are you starting it? That's a very sna-ish thing of you to do. Make a completely inaccurate troll comment such as saying I provide no stats or facts when I say Flacco sucks, when all I do is provide stats and things on the topic. Also, nobody was even talking about Sanchez and Flacco, so why did you bring them up?

All I said was that what puppetz said is generally regarded as truth by the majority of NFL analysts, coaches, players, observers, and fans. 1.) Revis is a great corner 2.) Revis is better than Asomugha. Obviously is an opinion, but one that is shared by the great majority.

You wanta talk about troll comments Laughing
I was making a comparison about when you bring up Flacco and Sanchez and sometimes don't even bring stats, just call Flacco a choke artist or something along those lines.
Can you get a poll of all the coaches, players, and fans stating that Revis is a better CB than Aso? I swear Rolling Eyes where are you getting numbers that account for all the majority of the coaches, players, and millions of fans?
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 13th 2011, 1:00 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:Actually Puppetz said that Asomugha is a decent corner, but don't let the FACTS get in the way of your argument....

I wasn't addressing that comment.. I was addressing your retarded post here:

What do you mean? Why wouldn't I be surprised that a Jets homer thinks Darrelle Revis is the best CB ever to grace the NFL? lol

he didn't say that. You are making things up as usual.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB May 13th 2011, 1:05 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:Actually Puppetz said that Asomugha is a decent corner, but don't let the FACTS get in the way of your argument....

I wasn't addressing that comment.. I was addressing your retarded post here:

he didn't say that. You are making things up as usual.

THere have been times where Puppetz has said many things about Sanchez being the best in the NFL so of course Sna will assume that history will repeat itself.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2011, 1:07 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
All I said was that what puppetz said is generally regarded as truth by the majority of NFL analysts, coaches, players, observers, and fans

Oh, you weren't addressing that? Hmmm, sure looks like you were!!!

And just for good measure, here's "what puppetz said":

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

i know hes a "decent" CB..

like i said hes 'decent" not great

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 13th 2011, 1:07 pm

SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
SteelersJMB wrote:C'mon Sna I don't see why your soo surprised Laughing

He didn't say that. He said Revis is a great corner and better than Asomugha. Two pretty clearly true statements. He didn't go and make up a ton of fake stats and bullshit like you would do.

Noo all he did was come with no stats and say Revis is a better CB.
Just like when you say Sanchez is better than Flacco or Flacco is better than Sanchez.

Actually, when I make claims about Sanchez or Flacco I fully support them with stats and REAL things. Like how Joe Flacco is a choke artist and sucks in any and all big games. You must have missed those 500 posts I made on the subject I guess?

Same goes for Revis and Asomugha.. Revis consistently covers other team's #1 receivers, shuts them down, has a lower completion % against, etc.

Here we go again..

Well why are you starting it? That's a very sna-ish thing of you to do. Make a completely inaccurate troll comment such as saying I provide no stats or facts when I say Flacco sucks, when all I do is provide stats and things on the topic. Also, nobody was even talking about Sanchez and Flacco, so why did you bring them up?

All I said was that what puppetz said is generally regarded as truth by the majority of NFL analysts, coaches, players, observers, and fans. 1.) Revis is a great corner 2.) Revis is better than Asomugha. Obviously is an opinion, but one that is shared by the great majority.

You wanta talk about troll comments Laughing
I was making a comparison about when you bring up Flacco and Sanchez and sometimes don't even bring stats, just call Flacco a choke artist or something along those lines.
Can you get a poll of all the coaches, players, and fans stating that Revis is a better CB than Aso? I swear Rolling Eyes where are you getting numbers that account for all the majority of the coaches, players, and millions of fans?

Oh you want me to post Joe Flacco's playoff stats and his performance in big games in every one of my posts when I mention Joe Flacco? I see. Then you can complain and say "here we go again".

And it's pretty simple to see Revis is considered better than Asomugha, seeing as his metric stats are better, he was the runner up for DPOY in 09 and should have won, and prominent analysts, coaches, and players such as Deion Sanders, Rod Woodson (asomugha's boy), Champ Bailey, Chad Ochocinco, Charlie Casserly, Reggie Wayne, Norv Turner, Bill Belichick, Andre Johnson.. and I'm sure plenty of others rank Revis as the #1 corner. Face it, Revis has surpassed Asomugha.

But the point is, nowhere did puppetz say Revis is the greatest corner of all time. Sna just lied and made things up, like he usually does. I don't know why you would defend him.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 13th 2011, 1:09 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
All I said was that what puppetz said is generally regarded as truth by the majority of NFL analysts, coaches, players, observers, and fans

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Exactly.. and where in that did he say Revis is the best corner ever, like you posted that he said? Looks like another case of Jermike doing some trolling.. what else is new?

I don't know if you make things up on purpose or if you are just delusional and think you are actually right about these things. Since you talk about making the Major Leagues, I'm leaning towards the latter.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2011, 1:15 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Exactly.. and where in that did he say Revis is the best corner ever, like you posted that he said? Looks like another case of Jermike doing some trolling.. what else is new?

I don't know if you make things up on purpose or if you are just delusional and think you are actually right about these things. Since you talk about making the Major Leagues, I'm leaning towards the latter.

But I thought you said you weren't addressing that Aso is a decent corner? Oh wait, you were...and now you're trying to just troll your way out of it Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 13th 2011, 1:31 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

But I thought you said you weren't addressing that Aso is a decent corner? Oh wait, you were...and now you're trying to just troll your way out of it Smile

I know you are retarded, so maybe you should go back and read some things instead of making up more nonsense so you can convince yourself you are right. When did I say anything about Asomugha being just decent? Nowhere.

You're the one who was making stuff up as usual, which is understandable because that's just what you do since you aren't able to ever actually form a real point.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2011, 1:44 pm

You didn't say it, nor did I ever say you did.

You said that you agreed with what Puppetz said and you thought that it was regarded as the truth by many NFL Analysts, players, coaches, observers, and fans.

Well, what Puppetz said is that Asomugha is a decent corner, and that is what you were saying you agreed to. And of course there are no players, coaches, NFL Analysts, observers, or fans that think Asomugha is a decent corner, and if they do, they are in need of a serious reality check.

I hope I made this clear enough for you to understand, but just in case you need some more reinforcement on what you said, here it is, again:

JermikesHere wrote:

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 13th 2011, 1:57 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:You didn't say it, nor did I ever say you did.

You said that you agreed with what Puppetz said and you thought that it was regarded as the truth by many NFL Analysts, players, coaches, observers, and fans.

Well, what Puppetz said is that Asomugha is a decent corner, and that is what you were saying you agreed to. And of course there are no players, coaches, NFL Analysts, observers, or fans that think Asomugha is a decent corner, and if they do, they are in need of a serious reality check.

I hope I made this clear enough for you to understand, but just in case you need some more reinforcement on what you said, here it is, again:

JermikesHere wrote:

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Well if taking posts out of context makes you happy, then go for it. It was pretty clear I was referring to Puppetz saying Revis is a great corner and better than Asomugha.. but hey, I know I couldn't count on you to actually pay attention and know what the hell was going on without making a fool of yourself.

You didn't even have the decency to quote my full statement. You cut it off to fit your retarded argument that makes no sense. Had you not cut off my words, you would have seen that I made CLEAR what I was replying to and what post of puppetz I was referring to:

JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 13th 2011, 1:58 pm

And just in case anybody was wondering why I consider sna, the kind of trolls, a retarded poster, this thread is a prime example.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2011, 2:04 pm

Actually, this entire thread is retarded.

Nnamdi is a decent CB while Revis is a great CB, yeah fucking right. It doesn't take a genius to know they are the 2 best CB's in the league. It's just that one guy gets more publicity than the other guy, and one guy is known for covering a team's #1 receiver the entire game (which is false, by the way), while the other guy is known for shutting down his side of the field the entire game. One guy plays for a team in a New York market, and the other plays in the Oakland market. They both have had one GREAT season by CB standards, and both of them are the best at what they do.

That's really where this thread should end. Whether or not you think one or the other is better is irrelevant, because both are great at what they do, and there's really no way to tell who is "better". I personally can't wait to see where Nnamdi goes so he can prove all the doubters wrong. It's not just a coincidence that hardly anybody throws his way anymore.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 13th 2011, 2:06 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:Actually, this entire thread is retarded.

Nnamdi is a decent CB while Revis is a great CB, yeah fucking right. It doesn't take a genius to know they are the 2 best CB's in the league. It's just that one guy gets more publicity than the other guy, and one guy is known for covering a team's #1 receiver the entire game (which is false, by the way), while the other guy is known for shutting down his side of the field the entire game. One guy plays for a team in a New York market, and the other plays in the Oakland market. They both have had one GREAT season by CB standards, and both of them are the best at what they do.

That's really where this thread should end. Whether or not you think one or the other is better is irrelevant, because both are great at what they do, and there's really no way to tell who is "better". I personally can't wait to see where Nnamdi goes so he can prove all the doubters wrong. It's not just a coincidence that hardly anybody throws his way anymore.

Oh we're back to your retarded argument that Asomugha shuts down an ENTIRE half of the football field?? I'd love to hear you explain that.. you never actually did give any reasoning behind that ASININE and RIDICULOUS point.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 13th 2011, 3:29 pm

all i said was Nnamdi is decent, IMO he is NOT GREAT....personally i would rather have CB Brent Grimes than Nnamdi on my team, if that makes sense
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2011, 4:46 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:all i said was Nnamdi is decent, IMO he is NOT GREAT....personally i would rather have CB Brent Grimes than Nnamdi on my team, if that makes sense

No, it really doesn't make sense. I understand that maybe Grimes is younger and less expensive, but why would you rather have him than Nnamdi? I mean this will be an uncapped year from what I've heard so why not go after the more expensive, and the overall better CB?

And honestly, Puppetz, there is no evidence and no justification to say that Revis is "great" and Nnamdi is not. If you're going to say one is great, then the other must be great as well. Putting him in the category of great means you're putting him in a league with Deion Sanders, a league which he belongs nowhere near, yet.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 13th 2011, 5:28 pm

I think it's clear that neither Revis or Asomugha can compare to the true best corner in the NFL.... Jimmy Smith. I mean he was already mentored by Ray Lewis so he's clearly atop the list. DONE AND DONE!
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 13th 2011, 5:40 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:all i said was Nnamdi is decent, IMO he is NOT GREAT....personally i would rather have CB Brent Grimes than Nnamdi on my team, if that makes sense

No, it really doesn't make sense. I understand that maybe Grimes is younger and less expensive, but why would you rather have him than Nnamdi? I mean this will be an uncapped year from what I've heard so why not go after the more expensive, and the overall better CB?

And honestly, Puppetz, there is no evidence and no justification to say that Revis is "great" and Nnamdi is not. If you're going to say one is great, then the other must be great as well. Putting him in the category of great means you're putting him in a league with Deion Sanders, a league which he belongs nowhere near, yet.

your right as far as comparing Revis to Deion...Revis actually tackles guys and doesnt "shy" away like Deion did, the only thing Deion did better than Revis is "showboat" ....and as far as going after the 'most expensive" CB out there is concerned, i ask WHY? he is CLEARLY overpaid for what he does, if I was a CB in the NFL and got paid 15 million a season to cover a #2 or #3 WR of course i would look good doing it, how about covering a #1 for 95% of the game? once he does that and does it WELL, i wont knock him anymore, but in his 7 or 8 years as a Pro he hasnt done it...bottomline
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 13th 2011, 5:53 pm

also, heres a comparison between Revis and Sanders...these stats are from when Sanders won the DPOY award in 1994 and Revis 2009 season...

Peter Kings 5 Teams in play for Nnamdi - Page 2 DeionSandersDarrelleRevisComparisonStats
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2011, 5:53 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

your right as far as comparing Revis to Deion...Revis actually tackles guys and doesnt "shy" away like Deion did, the only thing Deion did better than Revis is "showboat" ....and as far as going after the 'most expensive" CB out there is concerned, i ask WHY? he is CLEARLY overpaid for what he does, if I was a CB in the NFL and got paid 15 million a season to cover a #2 or #3 WR of course i would look good doing it, how about covering a #1 for 95% of the game? once he does that and does it WELL, i wont knock him anymore, but in his 7 or 8 years as a Pro he hasnt done it...bottomline

Please also take note that Nnamdi was playing both sides of the field, not just left or right, and he followed Fitzgerald. Also, I'm sure there will be some moron pointing out "OMG HE HAD A TOUCHDOWN!" Yeah, it wasn't against Nnamdi. On the TD reception you can obviously see it was zone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2011, 5:57 pm

Don't forget Deion returned punts as well and was great at that. He was the first "shutdown" corner because he would bait people into throwing at him, then pick it off and take it to the house.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere May 13th 2011, 6:00 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

Please also take note that Nnamdi was playing both sides of the field, not just left or right, and he followed Fitzgerald. Also, I'm sure there will be some moron pointing out "OMG HE HAD A TOUCHDOWN!" Yeah, it wasn't against Nnamdi. On the TD reception you can obviously see it was zone.

I'm pretty sure the only moron who would make stupid posts like that is you.

And you really picked a heck of a video there.. with Derek Anderson throwing balls 10 feet over their heads.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2011, 6:02 pm

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

I'm pretty sure the only moron who would make stupid posts like that is you.

And you really picked a heck of a video there.. with Derek Anderson throwing balls 10 feet over their heads.

So now that I post a video of Nnamdi shutting down one of the game's BEST receivers, and obviously following him you're going to discredit it because of the QB throwing him the ball? Oh, that's priceless! Just fucking priceless!!

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 13th 2011, 6:02 pm

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

lol, about 10 secs into the video it shows Fitz DROP a ball he shouldve caught and a few seconds later it shows a statline " 3 thrown to,0 catches, 1 penalty 20 yards" LMFAO!!! that is what im saying, Aso gives up penaltys when he knows he is beaten, so if you want a player to get called for PI 3 or 4 times a game then Aso is your guy!!! maybe he should actually "shutdown" his opponent instead of giving them free yardage Shocked Rolling Eyes
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 13th 2011, 6:05 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:

lol, about 10 secs into the video it shows Fitz DROP a ball he shouldve caught and a few seconds later it shows a statline " 3 thrown to,0 catches, 1 penalty 20 yards" LMFAO!!! that is what im saying, Aso gives up penaltys when he knows he is beaten, so if you want a player to get called for PI 3 or 4 times a game then Aso is your guy!!! maybe he should actually "shutdown" his opponent instead of giving them free yardage Shocked Rolling Eyes

Dude you Jets fans are true homers...True fucking homers. "Oh he doesn't cover #1's EVER! He's overrated"

*posts a video of him shutting down a legit #1*

"Oh, well the QB sucked!!!" "YEAH AND LOOK HE GAVE UP A PENALTY TOO! HE SUCKS!!!"

LMAO!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next