Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

+3
tubbs51
HurpDurpHurray
S
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers) - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  S June 11th 2014, 7:19 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
S wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:heres my take on what happens next...John Snow meets up with Khaleesi and they fall in love, then next year they domiante and take over as rulers of the world..bank it.
Thats what the fans would want to see happen. So no way in hell that happens lmao

well, lets spin it a little bit...Kahleesi and John Snow hook up, they are bangin all over the place, John Snow goes to take a piss in the forest but before he makes it there, one of Kahleesi's dragons swoops down and snatches him up for dinner..Kahleesi is now very angry at her dragons and orders them to be killed, thus ending Kahleesi's quest to be the High Queen...meanwhile, Tyrian Lannister escapes execution and leads Kahleesi's army against all and WINS!!! Tyrian has Khaleesi locked up in the dungeon, where he makes many many drunken naked midget visits with her.  The end

But does Bran Stark find the 3 eyed crow?
This is what we all want to know.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Game of Thrones (beware spoilers) - Page 4 Empty Re: Game of Thrones (beware spoilers)

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 11th 2014, 7:32 pm

get this...that little bitch that The Hound has been protecting was having fun one day and set up several bird feeder traps, so happens to catch the mangy 3 eyed crow in one of them but before she can go and retrieve him, The Hound does and whiskely breaks the crows neck and exclaims " If I Cannot Eat 2 Fucking Chickens, I will Just Eat CROW!!" he wonders lazily over to the campfire and cooks it...Bran never walks again..the end
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark June 11th 2014, 10:26 pm

I. HATE. Bran.

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 11th 2014, 11:38 pm

Pintsizedjark wrote:I. HATE. Bran.
I'm starting to like him more and more. I think his character is progressing. The writers were purposely trying to tie him more into the story and change up his story line because people weren't liking him.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 16th 2014, 4:33 pm

My feeling throughout that finale was "shit that's crazy, but I expected crazy."

Also, that thing that Puppetz said about Jon Snow might be in the right direction. Maybe he's hooking up with fire lady instead
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 16th 2014, 4:37 pm

I think this is the 1st post I had in this thread because I don't watch the show
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 16th 2014, 11:25 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:I think this is the 1st post I had in this thread because I don't watch the show

HEATHEN!!!!!!!!

You must watch it.

Also btw the Season 4 Finale was balls to the fucking wall awesome. Best finale of a season i've seen in really any show yet. What a way to cap off an exciting fourth season.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 June 16th 2014, 11:32 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:I think this is the 1st post I had in this thread because I don't watch the show

HEATHEN!!!!!!!!

You must watch it.

Also btw the Season 4 Finale was balls to the fucking wall awesome. Best finale of a season i've seen in really any show yet. What a way to cap off an exciting fourth season.

is it HBO or Show time? either way, I don't have either
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 17th 2014, 5:36 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:

HEATHEN!!!!!!!!

You must watch it.

is it HBO or Show time? either way, I don't have either

HBO but you can find it online for sure
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ June 17th 2014, 11:56 pm

Bran is gonna inherit Khaleesi's lost dragons soul and body, John Snow is still gonna bang Khaleesi, Khaleesi is still gonna do nude ravage fuck scenes.....ok enough about Khaleesi...

The wildlings King will be killed..revolting John Snow against that other dudes huge army, thats where Khaleesi comes in..DAMMIT!! i said NO MORE KHALEESI!!!   well anyways, khaleesi's army will save John Snow and they both will be fucking from here to Hong kong...The Hound doesnt die...he actually catches up to BIG BITCH and they hit it off romantically and adopt the little Stark....OH and Tyrian is gonna be somewhere in the middle of all this shit..like I said, hes gonna be in charge of some castle duties and making trips to the dungeon to service Khaleesi..

Bank IT!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 18th 2014, 6:14 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Bran is gonna inherit Khaleesi's lost dragons soul and body, John Snow is still gonna bang Khaleesi, Khaleesi is still gonna do nude ravage fuck scenes.....ok enough about Khaleesi...

The wildlings King will be killed..revolting John Snow against that other dudes huge army, thats where Khaleesi comes in..DAMMIT!! i said NO MORE KHALEESI!!!   well anyways, khaleesi's army will save John Snow and they both will be fucking from here to Hong kong...The Hound doesnt die...he actually catches up to BIG BITCH and they hit it off romantically and adopt the little Stark....OH and Tyrian is gonna be somewhere in the middle of all this shit..like I said, hes gonna be in charge of some castle duties and making trips to the dungeon to service Khaleesi..

Bank IT!!!

Hate to break it to you, but I heard that after season 4, Emilie Clarke doesn't want to do nude scenes. So better stock up on that old footage
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 June 18th 2014, 6:16 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Bran is gonna inherit Khaleesi's lost dragons soul and body, John Snow is still gonna bang Khaleesi, Khaleesi is still gonna do nude ravage fuck scenes.....ok enough about Khaleesi...

Bank IT!!!

Hate to break it to you, but I heard that after season 4, Emilie Clarke doesn't want to do nude scenes. So better stock up on that old footage
She restructured her contract just before the third season to include a clause that means no nude scenes for Dany. I heard about it last year.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray June 18th 2014, 9:30 pm

tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Bank IT!!!

She restructured her contract just before the third season to include a clause that means no nude scenes for Dany. I heard about it last year.

Such a shame
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S June 19th 2014, 1:12 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:
tubbs51 wrote:
HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Bank IT!!!

Such a shame
Doesn't really make sense to me. The whole world has already seen you naked (several times). Why is it now a problem lol. What did she gain a new found sense of self respect for herself.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 19th 2015, 8:29 pm

Started watching about a month ago.

Mother fuckers killed Ned! Gahd damnit! NED WAS THE MAN!

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 19th 2015, 11:20 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Started watching about a month ago.

I'm digging this new season. People have said it's slow but I like it. Good build up
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 20th 2015, 10:43 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I'm digging this new season. People have said it's slow but I like it. Good build up
I'm still on season 1 sir...I've got a long way to go to where you are at.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 20th 2015, 11:35 am

Not going to lie, never watched the show. But I heard they had a rape scene and more people are pissed about a rape of a fictional character on a show then the real rape of a woman who just went to graduation carrying a mattress as part of the statement about "carrying the weight" because her rapist is still allowed to attend the school
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 20th 2015, 7:56 pm

Just finished season one.

I think Arya is the biggest badass on the show.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 20th 2015, 9:12 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Not going to lie, never watched the show. But I heard they had a rape scene and more people are pissed about a rape of a fictional character on a show then the real rape of a woman who just went to graduation carrying a mattress as part of the statement about "carrying the weight" because her rapist is still allowed to attend the school

Ya it was pretty brutal. Without spoiling anything, all I'll say is one character raped another, while another one was forced to watch...
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 21st 2015, 1:27 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

I like it so far. Its got some low key things going on. Its never really been like big battles n shit. Its about the story
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 24th 2015, 7:54 pm

Oh shit.

Arya got that one slave guy she freed on her side and he killed the torturer guy.

Awwww shit.

I've got to say there's like 6 different stories going on at once and while it's awesome and it keeps you guessing on what is happening. It's hard to follow. It's got to be pretty difficult to have basically 5-8 main storylines going on at once that all tie into each other somehow.

Midway through season 2 boys, I'm catching up! Might finish off season 2 later tonight/early in the morning.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 24th 2015, 9:26 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Oh shit.

Arya got that one slave guy she freed on her side and he killed the torturer guy.

Awwww shit.

I've got to say there's like 6 different stories going on at once and while it's awesome and it keeps you guessing on what is happening. It's hard to follow. It's got to be pretty difficult to have basically 5-8 main storylines going on at once that all tie into each other somehow.

Midway through season 2 boys, I'm catching up! Might finish off season 2 later tonight/early in the morning.

Everyone on here who is fully caught up is looking at this going "this guy knows nothing about what's happening" Razz
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 25th 2015, 12:40 am

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Awwww shit.

Everyone on here who is fully caught up is looking at this going "this guy knows nothing about what's happening" Razz
I'm like 4 seasons behind lol.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 25th 2015, 1:45 pm

HurpDurpHurray wrote:

Awwww shit.

lmao I was reading that thinking "Damn that seems like ages ago"

Last night episode tho. I wish they would just get on with what's going to happen lol

Spoiler:
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next