Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

nfl post-draft season predictions

+8
TRU11
Nef77
EPICxPENGUIN69
BaltRavensFan20
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MaddMatter
S
Pintsizedjark
12 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

nfl post-draft season predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: nfl post-draft season predictions

Post  MaddMatter May 11th 2013, 12:00 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Anyone notice the Seahawks are only losing 2 games ALL year according to Tubbs?

lmfao

anyone notice that Jim Schwartz said the Lions were only "1 play' away from the Superbowl last year ?

him and Tubbs must be gettin thier shit from the same dealer Shocked

lol what? where did you read this? I haven't read that from ANYWHERE.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

nfl post-draft season predictions - Page 2 Empty Re: nfl post-draft season predictions

Post  S May 11th 2013, 12:20 am

CaptRCG2 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
Nef77 wrote:Interesting Bucs still not getting any respect.
because they fuckin suck

-says the fan of a team the Bucs swept last year... /-/
We also finished 2nd in the division... bounce

And that won you... Question
2nd place. Better than 4th lol Rolling Eyes
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 11th 2013, 12:24 am

MaddMatter wrote:Anyone notice the Seahawks are only losing 2 games ALL year according to Tubbs?

lmfao
lolol I missed that
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 11th 2013, 12:24 am

MaddMatter wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

lmfao

anyone notice that Jim Schwartz said the Lions were only "1 play' away from the Superbowl last year ?

right here Biaaatch!! J/K , lol, just felt like lashing out..anyways, here it is, swartz says they were 1 play away from the Superbowl despite thier 4-12 record Razz

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000168429/article/jim-schwartz-detroit-lions-one-play-away-last-season
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 11th 2013, 12:29 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

lmfao

right here Biaaatch!! J/K , lol, just felt like lashing out..anyways, here it is, swartz says they were 1 play away from the Superbowl despite thier 4-12 record Razz

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000168429/article/jim-schwartz-detroit-lions-one-play-away-last-season

One play away from winning games.

Do I agree with that? Yeah

What do I have to say about that? Be better- Everyone be better. Players and coaches. It's your job to make that play, not let the other team make the play.

Tired of talk, just want wins.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Pintsizedjark May 11th 2013, 2:57 am

oh I forgot to include my award and stat-leader predictions:

passing tds: rg3 - 52
passing yards: rg3 - 5,323
rushing yards: rg3 - 2,327
rushing tds: rg3 - 29

mvp - rg3
comeback player - rg3

redskins complete first 19-0 season ever

Rolling Eyes no bias here

Pintsizedjark

Street Cred : 51

Back to top Go down

Post  CaptRCG2 May 11th 2013, 8:41 am

Stephen wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
because they fuckin suck

Same win-loss record
Bucs 2-0 vs Panthers in 2012
Neither team goes to playoffs
Bucs add pro bowlers Revis and Goldson
Bucs add from IR pro bowlers Nicks and Joseph
And the Panthers have this guy leading them....
CaptRCG2
CaptRCG2

Street Cred : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 11th 2013, 10:50 am

CaptRCG2 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
because they fuckin suck

clueless
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 11th 2013, 11:03 am

Stephen wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
CaptRCG2 wrote:
Stephen wrote:
because they fuckin suck

clueless

nfl post-draft season predictions - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mjm88yTW1K1qz4rgp
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 11th 2013, 12:53 pm

lmfao

Honestly I think theres a good chance that can happen. Both losses will be on the road. Probably Atlanta and San Fran. But i doubt the seahawks finish worse than 11-5.

It'll be a tight race in the West. More than likely the winner of the NFC west will be by one game and it'll come down to week 17.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 11th 2013, 1:07 pm

tubbs51 wrote:

lmfao

Honestly I think theres a good chance that can happen. Both losses will be on the road. Probably Atlanta and San Fran. But i doubt the seahawks finish worse than 11-5.

It'll be a tight race in the West. More than likely the winner of the NFC west will be by one game and it'll come down to week 17.

all of you guys that have a QB entering thier 2nd season will soon find out that in the NFL it is very hard to duplicate the success of thier rookie season since Defensive Coordinators now have LOTS of film to study and will be better prepared for what they are gonna see, hence the term "Sophomore Slump" ..Im not saying that the Seahawks or Redskins will be bad next season but they are not taking anyone by suprise like they did last year.

Seahawks 8-8

Redskins 7-9

oh and lets not forget the Colts .. 6-10
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 11th 2013, 1:09 pm

tubbs51 wrote:

lmfao

nfl post-draft season predictions - Page 2 Tumblr_lmm8k4t6571qii6tmo1_250
nfl post-draft season predictions - Page 2 Tumblr_mm6w8rVkW31qii6tmo1_400
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2013, 2:13 pm

Honestly, I see the Pats losing 5 maybe 6 game this yr. Its not a tuff sched but the Pats are the weakest they've been in 4 yrs. So thin all over the field. I can see losses to NO, ATL HOU DEN and throw in 1 or 2 losses for compition sake.

NE wins the weak division (only because MIA BUF and JEST refuse to get better) but struggles in a first rnd loss.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  RSoxGuy May 11th 2013, 2:22 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Im not saying that the Seahawks or Redskins will be bad next season

Seahawks 8-8

Redskins 7-9
lol u just did though I agree, I think SF is gonna be nasty this yr.
RSoxGuy
RSoxGuy

Street Cred : 97

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 11th 2013, 2:47 pm

RSoxGuy wrote:

NE wins the weak division ( because JEST refuse to get better)

I must admit, at the end of last season and thruout the offseason so far, I have had little hope of the Jets having a good solid team for 2013, BUT, the more I look at what has happened with this team, Idzik has really cleaned house of the old rotting corpses on Defense and has gotten rid of a HB that couldnt get catch a cold or make anyone miss a tackle...Sanchez probably wont be starting for the Jets after week 3 , we have added one of the best OC's in the game, finally a guy with a PROVEN track record of success AND we added (according to all published reports) the BEST QB prospect coming out of college in Geno Smith ( perfect combo of size speed and accuracy ) to run our new WCO ...sure we may not be a 12-4 team this season but as a Jets fan Im pretty excited about the potential of this "new" team ...so when you say the JEST refuse to get better, I dont see where your coming from....also, Rex WILL have another Top 10 ranked Defense this year, we all know he is coaching for his job this season so if the Jets could generate ANY type of Offense that can score 20 points a game, I say we can win a good majority of those, especially if Sanchez gets to warm the bench and we put Geno in there, hes a dual threat and very accurate, those are 2 things that Sanchez wasnt, not to mention alot of Sanchez turnovers isntantly put points on the board for the other team...oh and did i mention we signed HB Chris Ivory? this guy plays "MAD" and thats just what the Jets need...9-7 for the Jets this season, maybe even 10-6

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  TRU11 May 11th 2013, 4:14 pm

Nef77 wrote:LOL @ the Ravens fans having a Kumbaiya session to convince themselves that Boldin wasn't important.

It's simple
1) STATS
2012 REGULAR SEASON
Most completions: Boldin (65)
Most rec yards: Boldin (921)
2012 POSTSEASON (You know, "Flacco's Montana-like Run")
Most receptions in NFL: Boldin (22)
Most TD receptions in NFL: Boldin (4)
Most yards in NFL: Boldin (380)
Most targets in NFL: Boldin (36) <--- Flacco's safety blanket

2) MAIN TARGET
Whose Flacco gonna go to when things break down now and everyone is covered? Who did you get to make these catches at the WR position? 3rd and inches with the Super Bowl on the line and Flacco checked out of the run play to get Boldin to catch one over the Niners best cover guy. Not Rice, not Pitta, not Jones, not Torrey, BOLDIN making a tough catch is what your franchise guy felt was the best option there.

If the guy wasn't all that, who did you guys get to replace him since Smith and Jones didn't outshine him? Aaron Mellette?

and that's why I have you guys missing the playoffs. That and the rise of Miami.

nobody argued he wasent important lol.

we are saying he wasent ELITE by any standard in the REGULAR season.

please explain based on what do you think Boldin has been elite in the REGULAR season so we gonna miss him alot.

torrey smith already had 8 td compared to boldin 4 and pitta had 7 compared to boldin.
also both pitta and rice only had 4 less catches then boldin so its not like he was in a league of its on on the ravens.
also torrey smith had 855 yards compared to boldin 921 on alot less catches so....

also pitta rice and jacoby jones made the top 100 list ( no idea about torrey smith) so flacco still has i guess 4 of his 5 top targets of less season with at least 3 being top 100 of best players of the nfl Rolling Eyes

also both rice and jones have a higher spot then boldin so ......

TRU11
TRU11

Street Cred : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 May 11th 2013, 4:43 pm

^^^^^You know how you Ravens fans bring up Flacco's postseason run in the elite argument? Yeah, why doesn't that apply to the most productive WR in the postseason? Double standard to make you feel better? If Flacco throwing up jump balls to Boldin under pressure makes him an elite QB, why not Boldin an elite WR? Throw that ball to Pitta, Smith, or Jones and the ball hits the ground.

As for the Top 100 list, you really think that list is valid? Tebow made that list last year and didn't start a game after that.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 11th 2013, 6:39 pm

Nef77 wrote:^^^^^You know how you Ravens fans bring up Flacco's postseason run in the elite argument? Yeah, why doesn't that apply to the most productive WR in the postseason? Double standard to make you feel better? If Flacco throwing up jump balls to Boldin under pressure makes him an elite QB, why not Boldin an elite WR? Throw that ball to Pitta, Smith, or Jones and the ball hits the ground.

As for the Top 100 list, you really think that list is valid? Tebow made that list last year and didn't start a game after that.

1. 1 players doesnt make or break a team. in football its more of a mush of things. montana had taylor 1st, rice after that.

2. the top 100 list is retarded, any list is retarded
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 11th 2013, 11:01 pm

EPICx69 wrote:
Nef77 wrote:^^^^^You know how you Ravens fans bring up Flacco's postseason run in the elite argument? Yeah, why doesn't that apply to the most productive WR in the postseason? Double standard to make you feel better? If Flacco throwing up jump balls to Boldin under pressure makes him an elite QB, why not Boldin an elite WR? Throw that ball to Pitta, Smith, or Jones and the ball hits the ground.

1. 1 players doesnt make or break a team. in football its more of a mush of things. montana had taylor 1st, rice after that.

2. the top 100 list is retarded, any list is retarded

WHOA! Montana had much more than that, Roger Craig and Dwight Clark? CMON MAN!

And I think the 100 list has some credibility but not much.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 11th 2013, 11:55 pm

FUCK IT!! here it goes!!

Geno Smith is the real deal folks..97 TDs 21 INTs in 3 years as starter, 70 % accuracy and is mobile as fuck!! this guy is gonna lead the Jets to greatness, it starts THIS YEAR!! ...GO GENO!!

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 12th 2013, 12:04 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:FUCK IT!! here it goes!!

Geno Smith is the real deal folks..97 TDs 21 INTs in 3 years as starter, 70 % accuracy and is mobile as fuck!! this guy is gonna lead the Jets to greatness, it starts THIS YEAR!! ...GO GENO!!

15-1* 15 1/2 - 0 where we pull geno smith out at haftime to keep him fresh for the playoffs.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 12th 2013, 12:06 am

EPICx69 wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:FUCK IT!! here it goes!!

15-1* 15 1/2 - 0 where we pull geno smith out at haftime to keep him fresh for the playoffs.

NOW YOUR TALKIN BABY!!! IN GENO WE TRUST!!!!
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 12th 2013, 2:03 am

nfl post-draft season predictions - Page 2 Jet_green_kool_aid
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  BaltRavensFan20 May 12th 2013, 8:47 am

We are saying he wasn't elite the WHOLE season. Last I checked, to be elite, you had to be elite the whole season, not just show up in the post season. Ok, yeah, you could apply the same to flacco, but this isn't about flacco, this is about boldin. And actually, just so you know, Pitta had a couple of jump ball catches last season. Torrey also, so I don't know where you are getting that Pitta and Torrey have horrible hands. Pitta probably has the next best hands on the team after boldin. Yes, we know Boldin had a "elite postseason", but where was he in the regular season? If he was as productive in the regular season as the post season, you would have something there. But for some reason you are not grasping our argument and keep bringing up the post season. We are talking about regular season here. Not just the post season.

I'm actually starting to think tru is right, I think you are still butt hurt over that SB loss. I should know the ravens, I've watched literally almost every game last season, every playoff game. I saw how boldin performed in the regular season and post season. Imo he is on a decline and will continue it. As I keep saying, where was his monster play during the regular season? The ravens could have been better if he would have showed up. The man can't get separation anymore, and just uses his strong hands to get it from the WR. Hes also dropped some balls. Honestly, I would rather have Arthur Brown than boldin right now (we used the pick from the boldin trade to move up to get Brown). Hes a young talent that has a high ceiling. I would rather have a player that will be a leader on the D for years to come than someone who is just going to retire in prob another year or two. If Boldin would have played lights out the whole season instead of just the post season, then I would have said that 6 mil or so would have been worth it.

And to comment on the list thing, no I don't think its valid. How can you label someone a top 100 player for next season, off of this season? Perfect example is the tebow thing you just gave. To me its just like the pro bowl, its a popularity thing.
BaltRavensFan20
BaltRavensFan20

Street Cred : 49

Back to top Go down

Post  Nef77 May 12th 2013, 9:44 am

smh dude it's simple.

Flacco took off when Boldin took off. Flacco was okay when Boldin was okay. Now you don't have your best WR and you replaced him with who?

As for the Top 100 List. That list is dumb. I just put the video up to show you him bailing out Flacco and how someone else will have to fill those shoes. Boldin did that to us all the time in ARZ. Hell, that's him in FSU too. You gonna go to Pitta now for all of those? So Pitta is the next Jimmy Graham?

As for the Super Bowl, I'm over it. Since then you lost your leader, both safeties, and your QB's main target. Love Elam over Eric Reid in the draft (had Elam at #1 SS myself) but c'mon, Huff and Elam aren't at the level of Reed and Pollard right now.

I think given the offseason moves so far, Miami with a pass rush threat to go opposite of Wake along with finally getting a decent WR in Wallace. I think they steal a wild card spot over Baltimore who plays the tougher NFC North.
Nef77
Nef77

Street Cred : 10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next