Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

NFL Draft 2014

+8
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
TRU11
S
BaltRavensFan20
EPICxPENGUIN69
Pintsizedjark
Willbacker
MaddMatter
12 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

NFL Draft 2014  - Page 5 Empty Re: NFL Draft 2014

Post  MaddMatter May 3rd 2014, 10:50 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:The best runningback in the draft:

LOVE this play.

he is fast, he isn't "the best" RB. He doesn't have all the skills really. the RB class this year is like all speed guys or thumpers. No 1 guy is the all around crazy Adrian Peterson type work horse

... I never said he would be #1, just saying he was going to be the best in the draft.

I didnt say you said he was #1. Just saying he is fast

I think he's a mix between being a burner and a power back. I think he's got decent hands. His only real competition is Carlos Hyde and I just see him being a power back that can only run between the tackles.

Pair Seastrunk and Hyde up though and you'd have a good 1-2 punch.

MaddMatter

Street Cred : 125

http://www.sportsworldforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 3rd 2014, 10:57 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:The best runningback in the draft:

LOVE this play.

he is fast, he isn't "the best" RB. He doesn't have all the skills really. the RB class this year is like all speed guys or thumpers. No 1 guy is the all around crazy Adrian Peterson type work horse

... I never said he would be #1, just saying he was going to be the best in the draft.

I didnt say you said he was #1. Just saying he is fast

I think he's a mix between being a burner and a power back. I think he's got decent hands. His only real competition is Carlos Hyde and I just see him being a power back that can only run between the tackles.

Pair Seastrunk and Hyde up though and you'd have a good 1-2 punch.

Carlos Hyde has better hands than some WRs, the guy is a threat in the passing game not to mention that he runs violent as fuck and has good edge speed ..Carlos Hyde could be the next AP
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 4th 2014, 4:29 am

Anytime Master likes a player, I feel that player is out of the league within like 2 years. Who ever drafts hyde got a bust.

*Jets draft hyde*

Fuck
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Street Cred : 195

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 4th 2014, 12:22 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:Anytime Master likes a player, I feel that player is out of the league within like 2 years. Who ever drafts hyde got a bust.

*Jets draft hyde*

Fuck

NFL Draft 2014  - Page 5 Tumblr_inline_molkt2OvOZ1qz4rgp
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 4th 2014, 1:21 pm

As puppetz says Carlos Hyde is the bruiser. Tre Mason is the do everything. Possibly another Ray Rice. I also like the way he just hands the ball to the ref. No over the board showmanship plus he seems to fall forward after tackles.

@Matt. Mayock is great but Gil Brandt is the "Godfather". He'll tell you what a prospects father had for breakfast.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 4th 2014, 9:55 pm

Does anyone realize how awesome the Browns could be in this draft.

Imagine them drafting a Tackle, QB and WR with their first 3 picks.

Hell they have 4 picks in the first 83.

Take a tackle like Matthews, QB in Bridgewater or Carr, Best WR left (Jordan Matthews, Davonte Adams, Cody Lattimer?) Then draft Seastrunk in the 3rd?

My God that team would be awesome on offense in a year or two.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 4th 2014, 10:02 pm

MaddMatter wrote:Does anyone realize how awesome the Browns could be in this draft.

Take a tackle like Matthews, QB in Bridgewater or Carr, Best WR left (Jordan Matthews, Davonte Adams, Cody Lattimer?) Then draft Seastrunk in the 3rd?

LOL its the browns?
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 4th 2014, 10:31 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:Does anyone realize how awesome the Browns could be in this draft.

LOL its the browns?

Yeah, they'll probably fuck it up, but damn would it be nice to be their GM right now. Hell a fan couldn't fuck this draft up. Hell fuck the tackle take Kahlil Mack, QB, WR. (Forgot they got Ben Tate.)

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray May 4th 2014, 10:59 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:

LOL its the browns?

Yeah, they'll probably fuck it up, but damn would it be nice to be their GM right now. Hell a fan couldn't fuck this draft up. Hell fuck the tackle take Kahlil Mack, QB, WR. (Forgot they got Ben Tate.)

Naa they drafting RB, RB, RB, punter those first four picks
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 5th 2014, 2:05 pm

what i have hated the most since the draft has moved back and increased workouts are all the god damn "IS (name) GOING TO (team)!?!?!?!?!?!"

Like there are so many god damn articles with this stupid speculation and its a fucking draft. People aren't picking it like, "you know what, the cowboys are a head of us and want this guy. let me call and tell them we want them that guy though"

I can get mock draft or what you think a team is looking for but all these articles about a teams interest in 1 fucking guy is stupid

They have officially run out of shit to say.
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 5th 2014, 10:22 pm

What do you guys think of Kelvin Benjamin?

He could be the Panthers pick at 28 but idk how I feel about it. I just don't think he's all that.
S
S

Street Cred : 81

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ May 5th 2014, 10:26 pm

S wrote:What do you guys think of Kelvin Benjamin?

He could be the Panthers pick at 28 but idk how I feel about it. I just don't think he's all that.

hes lazy...ya hes got good size but hes not really fast, also has a drop rate of almost 10%, to me Benjamin is a 3rd round raw talent prospect, the Panthers need a playmaker NOW..i would assume maybe Odel beckham jr or Brandin Cooks may be there at 28...or they could take Best Player Available and wait til the 3rd for Benjamin..imma FSU fan and i love his size but he doesnt have a great work ethic..he blew off 2 teams that wanted him to workout for them, his excuse? he was tired
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 5th 2014, 10:38 pm

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

hes lazy...ya hes got good size but hes not really fast, also has a drop rate of almost 10%, to me Benjamin is a 3rd round raw talent prospect, the Panthers need a playmaker NOW..i would assume maybe Odel beckham jr or Brandin Cooks may be there at 28...or they could take Best Player Available and wait til the 3rd for Benjamin..imma FSU fan and i love his size but he doesnt have a great work ethic..he blew off 2 teams that wanted him to workout for them, his excuse? he was tired

Yeah of all the top talent at WR I never thought highly of Benjamin. Panthers will probably have to trade up to get one of the "top top" WR's but hell, there are so many in this draft. If I were the Panthers. I would either trade up to get an Odel Beckham or a Brandin Cooks, or trade back a little into the second and get a Lattimer, Matthews, My man from Fresno, and maybe look at someone like a Jeff Janis in the 7th round to develop.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 5th 2014, 10:56 pm

MaddMatter wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Yeah of all the top talent at WR I never thought highly of Benjamin. Panthers will probably have to trade up to get one of the "top top" WR's but hell, there are so many in this draft. If I were the Panthers. I would either trade up to get an Odel Beckham or a Brandin Cooks, or trade back a little into the second and get a Lattimer, Matthews, My man from Fresno, and maybe look at someone like a Jeff Janis in the 7th round to develop.
Yeah thats what i've been thinking. I don't like trading up cause we don't have much ammo to trade up. Maybe Lee drops to us at 28. I like trading back, one of the top 2nd round picks for one of those receivers. From what I have seen we really like Latimer a lot. Wouldn't be surprised if we took him at 28. Think I saw that some teams have him in the top 5 at the receiver spot.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 5th 2014, 11:04 pm

S wrote:
MaddMatter wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:

Yeah thats what i've been thinking. I don't like trading up cause we don't have much ammo to trade up. Maybe Lee drops to us at 28. I like trading back, one of the top 2nd round picks for one of those receivers. From what I have seen we really like Latimer a lot. Wouldn't be surprised if we took him at 28. Think I saw that some teams have him in the top 5 at the receiver spot.

From what I heard, the only knock against him was a knee injury, but I guess he ran a 4.4 at his pro day and has showed teams he's healthy and ready to go during the interviews/ private workouts. I'm still amazed at the WR depth in this draft.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Willbacker May 6th 2014, 8:49 am

I personally think Beckham Jr and Cooks will be gone since the Ravens,Jets and Eagles are all looking at WR. I'll be disappointed if the Ravens don't take OBJ(my choice). Benjamin got great size but I don't think a lot of speed but he catches great in traffic but has only played 2 years and right now would need a year to develop imo and the Panthers need receivers now(understatement). I'd try to drop back in the high 2nd(perhaps with a team that needs a QB like Houston) It'd be cool to have the 1st pick on the 2nd day and get another pick like a 4th(1st pick on 3rd day Smile ). I really like Allen Robinson for your team. He had amazing production for a team not known for having an explosive offense. I also like Campanaro and Abbredaris as later rd slot guys. On the OLine you could snag Morgan Moses who has been rising up the boards cuz you guys need help there also.
Willbacker
Willbacker

Street Cred : 30

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 6th 2014, 11:01 pm

Willbacker wrote:

I personally think Beckham Jr and Cooks will be gone since the Ravens,Jets and Eagles are all looking at WR. I'll be disappointed if the Ravens don't take OBJ(my choice). Benjamin got great size but I don't think a lot of speed but he catches great in traffic but has only played 2 years and right now would need a year to develop imo and the Panthers need receivers now(understatement). I'd try to drop back in the high 2nd(perhaps with a team that needs a QB like Houston) It'd be cool to have the 1st pick on the 2nd day and get another pick like a 4th(1st pick on 3rd day Smile ). I really like Allen Robinson for your team. He had amazing production for a team not known for having an explosive offense. I also like Campanaro and Abbredaris as later rd slot guys. On the OLine you could snag Morgan Moses who has been rising up the boards cuz you guys need help there also.
I like all those players you mentioned. Would not be mad at all with a Robinson/Campanaro or Abbredaris combo. And all Benjamin seems to have going for him is his size he might actually be a little too big. Heard talks of him moving to TE or something. Wouldn't like a project tight end in the first.
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 May 6th 2014, 11:48 pm

Seattle will probably trade out of the first round and then from there it'd be easy to win the lottery than to guess the Seahawks picks.

However i do kinda hope they get Michael Sam from Mizzou in the later rounds.

Most of Seattle's picks will probably go as depth.

I was perusing BR for a good laugh and saw that they had Seattle drafting a CB at 32nd and i laughed hysterically.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 7th 2014, 12:35 am

tubbs51 wrote:Seattle will probably trade out of the first round and then from there it'd be easy to win the lottery than to guess the Seahawks picks.

However i do kinda hope they get Michael Sam from Mizzou in the later rounds.

Most of Seattle's picks will probably go as depth.

I was perusing BR for a good laugh and saw that they had Seattle drafting a CB at 32nd and i laughed hysterically.

I'm going to ignore everything you said except for this.

I was actually thinking about this today. I was just thinking about later round draft picks and I'm like "OH YEAH Michael Sam is in this draft, damn it's been pretty damn great to not hear stories about him being gay and about to get drafted." Hopefully, we don't make it a bigger issue than what it needs to be.

Here's what should happen after he gets drafted.
1. Team says they don't care, a football player is a football player.
2. Teammates say they don't care, if he can play he can play.

Michael Sam is gay. Now go play football and win some games.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 7th 2014, 1:41 am

I want Sam on the jets. He is a good athlete, good motor, and his size is a tweener but good for a OLB in a 3-4. I liked him a lot when he was at mizzu before he came out as a fudge nudger
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 8th 2014, 1:54 pm

IT IS REAL BOYS!

I just went onto PFT. Holy Moly the "reports" are running wild. Casserly saying Manziels the most over rated player in the draft. Farmers got his sneaky sneaky on saying no one knows what they will do. Cowboys reportedly have Manziel top on their board. Raiders might have Evans ahead of Watkins

Tonight is going to be chaos.

7 hours 5 minutes.

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  EPICxPENGUIN69 May 8th 2014, 2:02 pm

the 1st round will be 3 1/2 hours
EPICxPENGUIN69
EPICxPENGUIN69

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 8th 2014, 2:15 pm

EPICxPENGUIN69 wrote:the 1st round will be 3 1/2 hours

You think it's over before 11:30?

I just want to see Dallas go nuts if they draft Manziel

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  S May 8th 2014, 2:21 pm

Wooo! We trading up for Watkins, bank on it
S
S

Back to top Go down

Post  MaddMatter May 8th 2014, 2:35 pm

S wrote:Wooo! We trading up for Watkins, bank on it

Trading with the Jags? What are you giving them Kuechly? and your next 2 first rounders?

MaddMatter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next