Sports World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» New Games
by SteelersJMB October 9th 2017, 3:55 pm

» Torn between getting some games
by BaltRavensFan20 January 3rd 2016, 9:22 pm

» Week 17
by HurpDurpHurray January 3rd 2016, 5:07 pm

» Week 16 Merry Christmas Week
by Willbacker December 30th 2015, 5:57 pm

» Found MaddMatt
by MaddMatter December 30th 2015, 12:02 am

» Fantasy 2015-16
by BaltRavensFan20 December 27th 2015, 4:51 pm

» Week 15 i think lol
by HurpDurpHurray December 25th 2015, 7:29 pm

» League of Denial
by EPICxPENGUIN69 December 19th 2015, 8:26 pm

» Fixing College Football
by MaddMatter December 16th 2015, 11:36 pm

» Week whatever/ The last quarter
by Willbacker December 15th 2015, 10:21 am

NFL Countdown

2011 NFL DRAFT!

+14
Soarindude02
tubbs51
HurpDurpHurray
BaltRavensFan20
TRU11
Mutant
CaptRCG2
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
SteelersJMB
JermikesHere
PhantomReturns93
KWicK78
Pintsizedjark
MaddMatter
18 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

2011 NFL DRAFT! - Page 3 Empty Re: 2011 NFL DRAFT!

Post  KWicK78 April 29th 2011, 12:00 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
KWicK78 wrote:Someone please tell me why I shouldn't be pissed bout our pick...

Because....because....because...Patrick Willis?

Well as much as having the best linebacker in the game makes me happy, it doesn't help that we wasted a pick..

True. I'm even pissed you guys took him! Is he supposed to replace Parys or Manny?

Who knows. Both could be replaced by Ahmed Brooks and this new guy. I really have no clue about anything about Aldon Smith...

Me neither...

I feel for you bro, that pick was pretty bad, especially with Prince on the board still and the 49ers NEEDING a corner.

I know. I was worried at first that we would take Gabbert (who I really didn't want). I really wanted Prince. But we got a guy who all the analysts say is a great pass rusher. We'll see. He's a 4-3 DE that we are moving to OLB...
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 29th 2011, 12:02 am

What the fuck is happening right now?

Back to top Go down

Post  KWicK78 April 29th 2011, 12:03 am

No one is really sure...
KWicK78
KWicK78

Street Cred : 21

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 29th 2011, 12:06 am

WHY DID WE WANT TO TRADE DOWN?! WHYYYY WHYYYY WHYYYY!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 29th 2011, 12:07 am

Here comes Jimmy Smith to the Ravens, cant believe they passed on Baldwin..6'5 4.3 forty Shocked
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 29th 2011, 12:07 am

According to twitter, Ravens just took Jimmy Smith.

Yup, it's official!

Well, he better be in contact with Ray Lewis to get his off-the-field issues corrected. If he can do that, we're going to be just fine in Baltimore.

Back to top Go down

Post  MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ April 29th 2011, 12:30 am

Jets take Muhammed Wilkersen, he wasnt my first choice but Rex knows more about these things than i do...lets hope Kenric Ellis falls to us in the 3rd or we make a trade to move up
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ

Street Cred : 95

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 29th 2011, 12:53 am

MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Jets take Muhammed Wilkersen, he wasnt my first choice but Rex knows more about these things than i do...lets hope Kenric Ellis falls to us in the 3rd or we make a trade to move up

I wanted Wilkerson.. really like him a lot.

Pretty hilarious what happened with the Ravens there at the end. People of Baltimore WATCH OUT! Jimmy Smith is out on the town with Donte Stallworth.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Street Cred : 20

Back to top Go down

Post  tubbs51 April 29th 2011, 12:57 am

I like the Seahawks pick. We get a guy that can play LG, RG, or RT.
tubbs51
tubbs51

Street Cred : 26

Back to top Go down

Post  at23steelers April 29th 2011, 1:00 am

KWicK78 wrote:Someone please tell me why I shouldn't be pissed bout our pick...

Why would you be?? One of the best pass-rushing prospects in the draft. Who cares he played 4-3 DE in college? So, did 90% of the other 3-4 LB's in the NFL. Woodley played 4-3 and is now a great 3-4 LB. I don't see what's wrong with it. Most people projected him to go to Texans at 11, and he goes 7. A slight reach, but how can you hate your pick before seeing him step on the field with your team?
at23steelers
at23steelers

Street Cred : -17

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 29th 2011, 1:07 am

JermikesHere wrote:
MASTRxOFxPUPPETZ wrote:Jets take Muhammed Wilkersen, he wasnt my first choice but Rex knows more about these things than i do...lets hope Kenric Ellis falls to us in the 3rd or we make a trade to move up

Pretty hilarious what happened with the Ravens there at the end. People of Baltimore WATCH OUT! Jimmy Smith is out on the town with Donte Stallworth.

What's your point?

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 29th 2011, 1:22 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

What's your point?

With what? How the Ravens tried to trade their pick but didn't get it in on time and got skipped? That was funny, just like when the Vikings did it a few years back. Or do you mean the people of Baltimore need to be on the lookout because a guy who is always in trouble is coming to down?
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 29th 2011, 1:26 am

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

What's your point?

With what? How the Ravens tried to trade their pick but didn't get it in on time and got skipped? That was funny, just like when the Vikings did it a few years back. Or do you mean the people of Baltimore need to be on the lookout because a guy who is always in trouble is coming to down?

Actually, the Ravens had their pick and trade ready and in with 2 and a half minutes left on the clock. The bears were the team that didn't relay it to the league in time.

And yes, I was referring to the second sentence of your moronic post. What was the point of posting that OTHER than to try to start a flame war, exactly?

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 29th 2011, 1:30 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

What's your point?

Actually, the Ravens had their pick and trade ready and in with 2 and a half minutes left on the clock. The bears were the team that didn't relay it to the league in time.

And yes, I was referring to the second sentence of your moronic post. What was the point of posting that OTHER than to try to start a flame war, exactly?

I was stating a fact. Jimmy Smith is a bad person.. great talent, bad person. They shouldn't let him hang out with some of the players on the team, like Donte Stallworth who once killed a man and liked to drive drunk. Bad influence. Like I stated before the draft, I think he was a risk worth taking though.. doesn't mean I'd want to see him out in town if I lived in Baltimore though, that's for sure.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 29th 2011, 1:33 am

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

What's your point?

I was stating a fact. Jimmy Smith is a bad person.. great talent, bad person. They shouldn't let him hang out with some of the players on the team, like Donte Stallworth who once killed a man and liked to drive drunk. Bad influence. Like I stated before the draft, I think he was a risk worth taking though.. doesn't mean I'd want to see him out in town if I lived in Baltimore though, that's for sure.

One mistake makes someone a bad person? Okay then. I'm talking about Donte', not Jimmy.

Either way, I think Ray will keep him in check, so no worries there.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 29th 2011, 1:35 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:
JermikesHere wrote:

What's your point?

One mistake makes someone a bad person? Okay then. I'm talking about Donte', not Jimmy.

Either way, I think Ray will keep him in check, so no worries there.

Well I think it's more like driving drunk and killing a man makes you a bad person, but I digress. Btw, when I first started reading that before you said you didn't mean Smith, I was going to say wow.. that's a new homer low even for you to say Jimmy Smith isn't a bad person.

Enough about that criminal... where does everyone think Bowers will get picked?
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 29th 2011, 1:53 am

Pats, Cards, or Browns.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Street Cred : 27

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 29th 2011, 1:55 am

I think Bowers is going to end up going to the Browns in the second round. If not them, then maybe Jacksonville.

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 29th 2011, 2:00 am

SnA ExclusiVe wrote:I think Bowers is going to end up going to the Browns in the second round. If not them, then maybe Jacksonville.

I was thinking the Browns too.. a team with multiple picks who can maybe afford to take a shot swinging for the fences. Maybe the Pats too actually..
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 29th 2011, 2:01 am

JermikesHere wrote:
SnA ExclusiVe wrote:I think Bowers is going to end up going to the Browns in the second round. If not them, then maybe Jacksonville.

I was thinking the Browns too.. a team with multiple picks who can maybe afford to take a shot swinging for the fences. Maybe the Pats too actually..

Well I liked the Browns because they have no real pass rushers for their new defensive scheme, and Bowers might be a good pick there, unless they plan on using Fujita and whoever else was their OLB's this year and use Bowers as a backup.

I don't think the Patriots will go after him though.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mutant April 29th 2011, 10:43 am

Seriously, I had to read it twice when I saw the Ravens had got Jimmy SMith.

It made me think of a thread on this very forum lol!

I wouldn't worry about his attitude problems. Ray Lewis and Ed Reed will surely beat some sense into him.
Mutant
Mutant

Street Cred : 46

Back to top Go down

Post  HurpDurpHurray April 29th 2011, 11:37 am

If Bengals get Bowers... I dunno what I'll do but I'll be pretty jacked.
HurpDurpHurray
HurpDurpHurray

Street Cred : 241

Back to top Go down

Post  JermikesHere April 29th 2011, 11:43 am

Bowers clearly has a terrible knee. He'll probably never do much in the NFL. I feel bad for him actually.. he lost a boatload of money because of these issues.
JermikesHere
JermikesHere

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 29th 2011, 12:49 pm

JermikesHere wrote:Bowers clearly has a terrible knee. He'll probably never do much in the NFL. I feel bad for him actually.. he lost a boatload of money because of these issues.

Hopefully he's able to have a great career but your right, his knee is really going to hold him back.
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  SteelersJMB April 29th 2011, 12:58 pm

1 CAR Cam Newton C+
2 DEN Von Miller A
3 BUF Marcell Dareus A
4 CIN A.J. Green A
5 ARI Patrick Peterson A
6 ATL Julio Jones A
7 SF Aldon Smith C+
8 TEN Jake Locker B
9 DAL Tyron Smith A
10 JAC Blaine Gabbert A

11 HOU J.J. Watt B+
12 MIN Christian Ponder F
13 DET Nick Fairley A
14 STL Robert Quinn A-
15 MIA Mike Pouncey B+
16 WSH Ryan Kerrigan B
17 NE Nate Solder B
18 SD Corey Liuget B
19 NYG Prince Amukamara A
20 TB Adrian Clayborn B

21 CLE Phil Taylor B-
22 IND Anthony Castonzo A
23 PHI Danny Watkins B
24 NO Cameron Jordan A
25 SEA James Carpenter C+
26 KC Jonathan Baldwin A
27 BAL Jimmy Smith B
28 NO Mark Ingram A
29 CHI Gabe Carimi A
30 NYJ Muhammad Wilkerson B+
31 PIT Cameron Heyward A
32 GB Derek Sherrod A-

http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/draft/live
SteelersJMB
SteelersJMB

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next